PDA

View Full Version : Outspoken celebrity chef, CNN host commits suicide at 61: network

Teh One Who Knocks
06-08-2018, 11:35 AM
FOX Nes

https://i.imgur.com/Qig4nkA.jpg

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain died at the age of 61, CNN reported early Friday morning.

The network said Bourdain committed suicide.

The outspoken chef was reportedly found unresponsive by close friend and French chef Eric Ripert in a hotel in France. The network said he was working on an upcoming episode of his show “Anthony Bourdain: Parks Unknown.”

"It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain," CNN said in a statement. "His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time."

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

RBP
06-08-2018, 11:37 AM
Wow. Kate Spade committed suicide this week also.

DemonGeminiX
06-08-2018, 11:57 AM
Wow. I like Bourdain a lot. I wonder what he was dealing with, he seemed to have a good handle on life.

redred
06-08-2018, 12:51 PM
:rip: i liked his shows and books

Muddy
06-08-2018, 01:59 PM
I thought Bourdain was very fascinating.. I'm not shocked though, you could tell he had a lot of demons he was battling..

PorkChopSandwiches
06-08-2018, 03:20 PM
I enjoyed watching him

deebakes
06-08-2018, 11:31 PM
this one hurts, my kids and i watched a bunch of the parts unknown series :sad2: