PDA

View Full Version : ‘Skinny, Neckless Bigfoot’ Shows Up in Florida

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2018, 11:04 AM
By Cryptozoology News

https://i.imgur.com/O29ZvWM.jpg

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. — A Central Florida woman says she saw a hairy bipedal creature she believed to be a Bigfoot.

The woman reports that she was driving south, not far from the Green Swamp, when the sighting took place.

“It was a bright Saturday morning, at around 10 a.m., this tall creature stepped onto the road. It crossed the lane I was driving in two steps and was into the left lane and my view of it was then obstructed,” she said about the September 2015 encounter, reported to the BFRO. “It just went straight across the road”.

The eyewitness says the “very thin” creature was about 6 feet tall and covered in thick gray hair. The head exhibited reddish hair.

“The hair came all the way down to the pavement. I couldn’t see any feet. The head did not bob up and down as it walked” she added, explaining that there wasn’t a neck.

She goes on to say that she was unable to spot any facial features, but that the spiky hair “stood up above the pointy head”.

The woman claims to know the local wildlife and that she has never seen anything like it.

Also known as the Swamp Ape, the Florida Bigfoot or the Myakka Ape, the Skunk Ape is a primate cryptid allegedly living in the Sunshine State. It is supposed to emit a foul odor, similar to that of Bigfoot, indicating a possible defense mechanism, as some scientists propose.

“If this was a human, it would have been very emaciated,” she said.

Two years ago, a man in White Springs, Florida said he had seen a family of Bigfoots.

In 2013, a man and his son said they were driving in Florida when they spotted a strange animal running across a field. A video of the incident was released to YouTube.

In 2000, two photographs of the purported creature were mailed to the Sarasota County, Florida, Sheriff’s Department. A message was included in the mailed envelope to explain that the eyewitness had taken the picture in her own backyard. She claimed that the animal was attracted to the apples on her trees.

Also in 2000, Dave Shealy captured on video an unknown bipedal creature he claims to be a one of the creatures.

Goofy
06-25-2018, 11:50 AM
:rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
06-25-2018, 11:55 AM
Then what was it? :facepalm:

Goofy
06-25-2018, 12:28 PM
Then what was it? :facepalm:
A figment of ones imagination :)

Pony
06-25-2018, 12:51 PM