PDA

View Full Version : Random Stranger Takes Kid’s MAGA Hat, Then Tosses Drink On Him

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Scott Morefield | Reporter - The Daily Caller

https://i.imgur.com/dbC8J3r.png

The ongoing harassment of Trump supporters by “courageous” liberals reached another level on Tuesday night when a random adult stranger approached a group of teenagers at a San Antonio, Texas Whataburger and not only stole a MAGA hat one of them was wearing, but tossed his drink on him as well.

Patricia Thompson Spittler posted the following video on her Facebook page Wednesday in hopes that someone might be able to identify the “Scum BAG of the year!”

WATCH: (warning, strong language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llrQD7iLZI

“Please help ID this ‘Scum BAG of the Year!'” wrote Spittler. “My son and his friends were eating at Whataburger on Thousand Oaks last night. His friend was wearing a Patriotic Hat and this happened! It would be nice to know who he is for someone to let him know his actions are not ok! Real tough guy… approaches a group of teenagers minding their own business just having a burger! He kept his hat too! Scum Bag!”

“You ain’t supporting s*it n******… ” the video shows the man saying after he tossed his drink on the teenager.

“This is gonna go right in my f**king fireplace, b*tch,” he said, waving the hat as he walked away.

WOAI-TV identified the teenager as 16-year-old Hunter Richard.

“I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me,” Richard told WOAI, adding that some of his hair was also pulled during the stranger’s assault.

Goofy
07-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Wow, what a cunt

Teh One Who Knocks
07-05-2018, 07:11 PM
Neetu Chandak - The Daily Caller

A Texas bar fired a man who allegedly stole a Make America Great Again hat and threw a drink in a Trump supporter’s face on Wednesday.

Rumble, a bar in San Antonio, released a Facebook statement after a video of the harassment went viral. The bar denounced the part-time employee’s behavior toward 16-year-old Hunter Richard at a local Whataburger restaurant.

“THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE!” the post read. “No matter your race, creed, ethnicity, sexual identity, and political stance, you are welcomed here!”

The video went viral after Patricia Thompson Spittler, a mom of one of Richard’s friends, posted the video on Facebook, asking people to “Please help ID this ‘Scum BAG of the Year!'”

The employee has been identified as 30-year old Kino Jimenez according to several social media sources including Twitter, Facebook, and 4chan posts.

In the video, Jimenez yanked off Richard’s Make America Great Again hat and said, “This is gonna go right in my f**king fireplace, b*tch.” Richard claimed that some of his hair was pulled out during the confrontation to Fox 29 San Antonio.

Later on, the Jimenez told Richard, “You ain’t supporting s*it n****” and threw a drink in his face.

Richard found Jimenez’s acts unproductive and unnecessary.

“I support my President, and if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off,” said Richard to Fox 29 San Antonio. “I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.”

Police are currently investigating the incident, according to Fox 29 San Antonio.

lost in melb.
07-05-2018, 08:58 PM
It's true, you can't reason with Trump supporters. Smack to the mouth, then talk :)

deebakes
07-05-2018, 11:59 PM
:(

Teh One Who Knocks
07-06-2018, 07:06 PM
By Jeffrey Cimmino - Washington Free Beacon

https://i.imgur.com/usJouGX.png

A man has been arrested after he was accused of stealing a Trump supporter’s hat and throwing a drink in his face at a Whataburger in San Antonio earlier this week.

Police arrested Kino Jimenez, 30, in Universal City, Texas, ABC affiliate KSAT News reports.

Officials say Jimenez asked 16-year-old Hunter Richard why he was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat, and the teen responded that he supported President Trump. A video of the encounter has circulated online:
In the video, a man identified as Jimenez grabbed Richard’s hat and then threw a drink on his face. He then walked away with the hat, cursing at Richard.

Police said Jimenez would be charged with theft of a person, a state felony.

Jimenez was also fired from his part-time job. Rumble, a San Antonio bar and Jimenez’s former employer, released a statement condemning Jimenez's actions and affirming that "THIS BAR IS A SAFE SPACE FOR EVERYONE!"

Whataburger also released a statement after the incident. "We were shocked to see this video," it said, "and certainly don’t condone this type of customer behavior in our restaurants."

Richard told a local news outlet he thinks "a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me."

The incident caught the attention of one of Trump’s sons, Donald Trump, Jr. He tweeted that "No one should feel unsafe supporting their President."
Trump, Jr. also offered to get Richard a new hat signed by the president. Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale also reached out to one of Richard's friends on Twitter to offer them both new hats, according to local Fox affiliate KABB.

lost in melb.
07-07-2018, 12:59 AM
:rofl: This whole thing is unbelievable

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2018, 10:12 AM
:rofl: This whole thing is unbelievable

So you think it's okay for a 30 year old man to assault a group of teenagers in public all because of a hat? Interesting :-k

Goofy
07-09-2018, 11:08 AM
He got arrested! :haha: twat

Muddy
07-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Real tough guy picking on a couple of kids.. I bet he wouldn't have tried that at my table..

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2018, 03:02 PM
Real tough guy picking on a couple of kids.. I bet he wouldn't have tried that at my table..

Can you imagine if this had been a white guy doing it to a group of black teens wearing an Obama hat? It would be national news for weeks but since it's the other way around, it doesn't make the 'mainstream' news.

Muddy
07-09-2018, 03:44 PM
You damn right..^

These fuckin cuckoos have actually justified violence and intimidation.. This is a perfect time a 'stand your ground' law would be needed..

RBP
07-09-2018, 06:52 PM
He'll be deemed a hero of the left and start making speeches at rallies. Guaranteed.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-09-2018, 07:08 PM
He'll be deemed a hero of the left and start making speeches at rallies. Guaranteed.

It's very sad that you are more than likely right about this.