PDA

View Full Version : Man caught with pants around his ankles at Albuquerque elementary school

Teh One Who Knocks
07-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Kai Porter - KOB 4 News

https://i.imgur.com/rOWu10w.jpg

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - An Albuquerque man is accused of dropping his pants in the middle of an elementary school playground.

Tuesday morning, work crews painting Los Padilla Elementary School reported seeing a man exposing his genitals.

According to a criminal complaint, Desiderio Padilla, 40, was still standing in the playground, with his pants around his ankles, when the responding deputy arrived.

The complaint states that when the deputy asked Padilla why he was exposing himself, Padilla replied, "I just wanted to get a breeze."

The deputy then asked Padilla if he would have done it had there been kids on the playground. Padilla reportedly responded, "I don't know, at this point I'm still drunk."

The deputy says Padilla admitted to drinking a 24-ounce beer about an hour earlier.

Neighbors are just glad there were no kids when the situation played out.

"You know and there are children that are out there all the time,” said Shirley Hoefler. “And even when school isn't in session they're playing soccer and just running the field and courses like that, so there's plenty of opportunities for him to do a shocking thing like that."

Padilla is charged with indecent exposure.