PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

RBP
07-26-2018, 01:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/m1bySWd.mp4

DemonGeminiX
07-26-2018, 01:19 PM
:-k

It depends. Were we dating? If yes, did I fuck her way hotter sister?

RBP
07-26-2018, 01:22 PM
First swing gets a hard shove to the ground. Come at me again, I'd knock the bitch cold.

Goofy
07-26-2018, 02:36 PM
RKO :tup:

Muddy
07-26-2018, 03:53 PM
First swing gets a hard shove to the ground. Come at me again, I'd knock the bitch cold.

This.. ^ But full well knowing that the rest of the bar would probably stomp my head into the ground afterwards..

It's really a no-win situation..

RBP
07-27-2018, 03:40 AM
This.. ^ But full well knowing that the rest of the bar would probably stomp my head into the ground afterwards..

It's really a no-win situation..

My opinion has changed over the years as the social issues changed - and I am not sure the bar part is still true. But yeah, I would never have said that years ago. But now...

Godfather
07-27-2018, 07:10 AM
If I know it's being recorded or there are witnesses? I'd love to say I'd take a swing back but I wouldn't. I'd press charges. It's still a gratifying form of vengeance and frankly it's more my style.

I'm not sure that's better, in fact I think what people in this world in general need is more fear that they'll get knocked out. You see it every day on the bus and in public. People act with no fear of repercussions anymore. Assholes everywhere because they feel invincible. We need to get back to a world where if you act like a dipshit, you're going to get slapped around. That said, I know myself, I'm not the hero who swings back :lol:

RBP
07-27-2018, 01:45 PM
If I know it's being recorded or there are witnesses? I'd love to say I'd take a swing back but I wouldn't. I'd press charges. It's still a gratifying form of vengeance and frankly it's more my style.

I'm not sure that's better, in fact I think what people in this world in general need is more fear that they'll get knocked out. You see it every day on the bus and in public. People act with no fear of repercussions anymore. Assholes everywhere because they feel invincible. We need to get back to a world where if you act like a dipshit, you're going to get slapped around. That said, I know myself, I'm not the hero who swings back :lol:

It wasn't that long ago that if you got in a fight at a sports stadium you just got kicked out. The time when men would say, "guess I picked the wrong fight" after getting their ass kicked. Hell, when parents would say "that'll teach you". No one pressed charges, there was no police involvement. It was just a fight (and a hangover).

On the female thing, the interpersonal violence has shifted. Women are the fighters now, young girls solving things with fists. Women are more likely to initiate domestic violence as well. So this notion that we need to hold on to old chivalrous idea that you never EVER hit a woman is over for me. I never have, and never will, initiate violence against a female.

But if attacked, I will not assume her gender.

Muddy
07-27-2018, 01:56 PM
As a second glance and some more thought, I would probably grab her and hold her down and say "whoever this bitch belongs too, get her under control now.." If I turn her loose and she attacks me again I will have no choice but to escalate this" I know shes a chick but she cant be railing on me like I'm some kind of punk"

RBP
07-27-2018, 01:57 PM
Yup.

deebakes
07-28-2018, 06:08 PM
i'd apologize for my gender holding this person back from their rightful place as overlord :shrug: