PDA

View Full Version : Cucumber-Infused Beer Is the Next Summery Drink You Need to Try

Teh One Who Knocks
07-30-2018, 11:14 AM
By Katherine Gillen - Pure Wow

https://i.imgur.com/xrvBnJH.jpg

It’s summer, it’s hot and you want a drink that isn’t rosé. We’ve officially found what you’re looking for.

Introducing Coolcumber (heh), a cucumber-infused beer from Wicked Weed Brewing. The limited-edition golden ale is made with cucumber, basil and juniper berries. Sounds…um…interesting, no?

Don’t worry: We have it on good authority (read: we tried it) that it is interesting, in the best way possible. It’s a surprisingly refreshing sipper that’s practically made for the beach (or a barbecue). And according to the Asheville, North Carolina, brewers, the beer can be served on its own or mixed in a beer cocktail. (They suggest muddling mint, lime and cucumber with a shot of gin or vodka.) You can buy it at local craft beer stores…but don’t forget it’s a limited release.

Next question: Our beach or yours?

Goofy
07-30-2018, 11:45 AM
:puke:

DemonGeminiX
07-30-2018, 12:59 PM
:+1:

Not a fan of cucumbers.

Muddy
07-30-2018, 03:27 PM
I'll pass.. :)

Godfather
07-30-2018, 07:27 PM
I’ll try almost any beer but I’ve only tried 2-3 fruity beers that actually still taste like beer. Most just suck and taste like fruit juice.

There’s a brewery in Quebec called St Ambrois that makes an apricot ale that actually still taste like an ale with a hint of citrus and it’s suuuuper tasty if you can get your hands on one.