PDA

View Full Version : TSA screener ‘touched’ my penis in front of my daughter: suit

Teh One Who Knocks
08-14-2018, 11:10 AM
By Kathianne Boniello - The NY Post

https://i.imgur.com/ruxVe5o.jpg

A Westchester chiropractor wants a serious adjustment in how the TSA operates after he says he was groped during a routine patdown.

Mark Frey, 61, was headed back to New York from Palm Beach with his girlfriend and two young daughters when he claims a Transportation Security Administration screener at Palm Beach International Airport began fondling him.

The screener had Frey, who has metal prosthetics in his neck, lift his shirt up to his head, and ignored Frey’s request for a private search.

The worker then put his hands under Frey’s shorts and was “roughly touching” his genitals for so long, Frey’s then-8-year-old daughter exclaimed, “Look, they are touching Daddy’s penis!”

According to a Manhattan federal lawsuit he filed against the TSA, the search was so out of bounds, a fellow traveler filed her own complaint on behalf of Frey, who pleaded for a supervisor’s help as the invasive procedure dragged on, he alleges.

“They took away my child’s innocence,” he said.

Poorly trained TSA screeners have gone too far, Frey charges.

“I want it to be a learning moment for everybody, where we can try to lose some of this insanity,” he said.

TSA declined comment.

deebakes
08-15-2018, 12:57 AM
:ffs:

RBP
08-15-2018, 02:43 AM
61 with an 8 year old daughter who knows the phrase "daddy's penis".

Just saying.

deebakes
08-16-2018, 01:20 AM
exactly... i thought that was pretty odd too :shrug: