PDA

View Full Version : ‘Suck my d*** and b**** I work for NASA’: The tweet which cost an intern her dream job

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2018, 11:32 AM
Jasper Hammill for Metro.co.uk

https://i.imgur.com/O5w9scH.jpg

A NASA intern has dramatically blown her chances of becoming the next great American rocket scientist by telling a veteran engineer to ‘suck my dick and balls’.

A Twitter user known only as @NaomiH_official, who reportedly identifies as a transsexual ‘furry’, was so delighted about landing work experience at Nasa that she tweeted the words: ‘EVERYONE SHUT THE F*** UP.

‘I GOT ACCEPTED FOR A NASA INTERNSHIP.’

https://i.imgur.com/pyJfwbp.jpg

This attracted the attention of Homer Hickam, an author, Vietnam veteran, and ex-NASA engineer who trained Japan’s first astronauts, who tweeted: ‘Language.’

This provoked Naomi to roar: ‘Suck my dick and balls I’m working at NASA.’

Unfortunately, it turned out the Hickam sits on the National Space Council which oversees NASA.

The over-enthusiastic Tweeter’s internship offer was then revoked.

This provoked the usual predictable response from other Twitter users, who sought in vain to find evidence of various phobias or prejudices behind Hickam’s ‘language’ tweet before eventually deciding to show off their own by criticising Hickam based on his age and skin colour.

‘I feel kind of bad for @naomiH_official,’ tweeted artist Thaily Brimstone.

‘Who wants to get their tone policed by old white men on the internet?

https://i.imgur.com/VJRh1I0.jpg
Homer Hickham is a veteran and an experienced NASA engineer

‘If @HomerHickam was a professional & objected to the language he could have contacted them privately and asked them to tone it down instead of calling them out publicly.’

Another Twitter user then used the debacle to say: ‘Old white men need to be banned online.’

A Twitter account @gliderhopkin, which is run by someone who describes themselves as a ‘mentally unstable genderfluid fem’ whose ‘furry is a sugar glider’, also wrote to Hickam and said: ‘F*** your self-centered abuse of power over a fucking intern of your employees’ employees

‘If they were a straight white dude you would never have gone that route. F*** you.’
Hickam responded to the abuse by trying to get Naomi her job back.

The former NASA engineer posted a lengthy statement to his blog which said: ‘I’m a Vietnam vet and not at all offended by the F-word. However, when I saw NASA and the word used together, it occurred to me that this young person might get in trouble if NASA saw it so I tweeted to her one word: “Language” and intended to leave it at that.

‘Soon, her friends took umbrage and said a lot of unkind things but long after I was gone as I immediately deleted my comments and blocked all concerned.’

‘Later, I learned she had lost her offer for an internship with NASA. This I had nothing to do with nor could I since I do not hire and fire at the agency or have any say on employment whatsoever. As it turned out, it was due to the NASA hashtag her friends used that called the agency’s attention to it long after my comments were gone.

‘She reached out to me with an unnecessary apology which I heartily accepted and returned with my own. After talking to her, I am certain she deserves a position in the aerospace industry and I’m doing all I can to secure her one that will be better than she lost. I have also talked to the folks that had to do with her internship and made absolutely certain that there will be no black mark on her record.’

Goofy
08-23-2018, 12:04 PM
What the fuck is a transexual furry? Dear god, please strike these people down and let us start over :pray:

RBP
08-23-2018, 12:29 PM
What the fuck is a transexual furry? Dear god, please strike these people down and let us start over :pray:

You should Google it. :yup:

RBP
08-23-2018, 12:30 PM
Civility is dead, by the way. She should lose her internship.

Teh One Who Knocks
08-23-2018, 12:33 PM
Civility is dead, by the way. She should lose her internship.

And the people 'defending' her and attacking Hickham should be sent to one of those islands in the Pacific where we used to conduct our nuclear tests.

Goofy
08-23-2018, 01:00 PM
You should Google it. :yup:
No thanks :)

And the people 'defending' her and attacking Hickham should be sent to one of those islands in the Pacific where we used to conduct our nuclear tests.
Judging by their idiotic replies im guessing theyve already visited.......

Pony
08-23-2018, 09:31 PM

No thanks :)

Judging by their idiotic replies im guessing theyve already visited.......

.......and came back a transexual furry.

deebakes
08-24-2018, 03:53 AM
:facepalm:

Godfather
08-24-2018, 04:15 AM
‘I feel kind of bad for @naomiH_official,’ tweeted artist Thaily Brimstone.

‘Who wants to get their tone policed by old white men on the internet?

Ah there it is. It's white people's fault she told her boss' boss' boss' boss to suck her dick and balls!

Teh One Who Knocks
08-24-2018, 09:43 AM
Ah there it is. It's white people's fault she told her boss' boss' boss' boss to suck her dick and balls!

Well duh, who else's fault would it be? :rolleyes: