PDA

View Full Version : Horrified man and his young nephew walk in on 12 MEN performing group sex acts in Edinburgh city centre public toilets

Teh One Who Knocks
10-05-2018, 11:12 AM
By Blair Meikle - The Scottish Sun

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/2349/ynmYay.jpg

A HORRIFIED man and his six-year-old nephew walked in on 12 men performing group sex acts in an Edinburgh city centre public toilet.

Cops were called after the man and boy walked in on one man “crouched down at another’s groin” while another ten were pleasuring themselves.

Officers were later seen banging on cubicle doors and quizzing men at the toilets at the foot of the Mound just after 3pm on Wednesday.

The 32-year-old supermarket worker from Duddingston has been taking his nephew shopping for new trainers and a Hibs top when they stumbled upon the lewd scenes.

He called the council but was told cops are aware of the problem but can’t monitor it round-the-clock.

He told the Edinburgh Evening News: “I totally understand that cruising happens in every city but to do it in the public view takes it to another level.

“I just quickly walked out,” he said. “Luckily I had my nephew over my shoulder facing the other direction. I was just so taken aback.

“I think from now on I’ll be using toilets within premises as I don’t want to experience anything like that again.

“It really concerns me that if a child not with an adult was to go into the toilets what situation is that? Children go back to parents and say they’ve seen things. Wouldn’t that then make a parent think someone intentionally indecently exposed themselves to a child?”

The Mound toilets are a popular cruising site for gay men and feature on internet message boards.

But recent posts warn of brazen behaviour and one man is believed to have been hit in the face for propositioning a toiler user.

DemonGeminiX
10-05-2018, 12:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AOtKUeU9K8

redred
10-06-2018, 01:07 AM
:shock:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-08-2018, 03:27 PM
:shock:

lost in melb.
10-08-2018, 06:08 PM
:rip: Goofs