PDA

View Full Version : Woman Breaks Into Frat House, Steals A Bunch Of Stuff & Takes A Dump On The Floor

Teh One Who Knocks
10-08-2018, 11:39 AM
By Eric Italiano - Coed

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/3394/7L5Tra.png

Usually, when COED writes about something that involves a fraternity house, theft, and sh*t, the fraternity brothers themselves are usually involved. Nope, not this time. This time it was a one-man, or rather, a one-woman show.

Melissa Lenz, 25, (who is likely a friend of Jesse Pinkman, if ya know what I mean) was arrested on Sunday, September 23, shortly after police were called to the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity in the 2500 block of N. Virginia in Oklahoma City.

According to reports, Lenz is accused of stealing hundreds of dollars of cash, a set of car keys, and defecating in the middle of an Oklahoma City University fraternity bedroom.

However, in typical fraternity fashion, Oklahoma City University Police Chief Jennifer Rodgers said that the fraternity left the front door unlocked, allowing Lenz to enter the home.

“Apparently, they left the front door unlocked and someone from the neighborhood walked into the house and then entered a private bedroom of one of the fraternity brothers,” said Oklahoma City University Police Chief Jennifer Rodgers. “She proceeded to go into his wallet, took over $300 in cash and his car keys. In the meantime, she dropped her ID card onto the floor and he walked in on her as she was doing these things.”

Lenz, according to a probable cause affidavit, “screamed and pulled up her pants and slammed the door.” As police were being called, witnesses said Lenz slipped out a window. She was taken into custody not long after police arrived. Inside the room, police found a “plastic bag that smelled of fecal matter.”

According to court documents, Lenz admitted to police she entered the home because she needed to use the bathroom, saw the wallet on the bed and took the money along with the keys. Those items were recovered and returned to the victim.

Police say burglaries are uncommon on the campus, however, the incident is a good reminder to students to keep homes and cars locked at all times.

While the stolen items have since been returned, there is no indication on whether or not the fraternity was able to get the smell of crackhead feces out of his carpet.

DemonGeminiX
10-08-2018, 11:52 AM
In my days in college, I could not believe for the life of me the utter stupidity of all the kids living in apartments and dorms. Apparently, they're not getting any smarter. Of course, most colleges are smack dab in the middle of ghettos, and there's no real security on college campuses, so anybody and their mothers could walk on to the campus at any time without being confronted about it, and they do... so why would you not lock your doors?

I had this conversation with my stupid roommates in college on more than one occasion.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-08-2018, 12:05 PM
In my days in college, I could not believe for the life of me the utter stupidity of all the kids living in apartments and dorms. Apparently, they're not getting any smarter. Of course, most colleges are smack dab in the middle of ghettos, and there's no real security on college campuses, so anybody and their mothers could walk on to the campus at any time without being confronted about it, and they do... so why would you not lock your doors?

I had this conversation with my stupid roommates in college on more than one occasion.

When my buddy was in college, he lived in the dorms. Those were fairly secure. After a certain time you needed either your student ID to get in the door or you had to have one of the residents come down and let you in. His brother though joined a fraternity and lived in the frat house. It was as lax as you describe. Anyone could come and go, especially if there was a party going on or one had happened. Everyone was just passed out drunk everywhere and no one would see or hear someone walking right in through the front door. I'm actually surprised there weren't more robberies, but back then I guess it was a little different. Plus, Burlington, VT, although it's the biggest city in Vermont, it isn't exactly a crime wave mecca, at least not back in the late 80's/early 90's.

Goofy
10-08-2018, 12:37 PM
:rofl: