PDA

View Full Version : British couple who died on holiday in Egypt ‘have organs missing’

Teh One Who Knocks
11-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Jane Wharton for Metro.co.uk

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/9540/zR0red.jpg

The daughter of a British couple who died during a holiday to Egypt has claimed her parents’ bodies were sent home with organs missing.

John Cooper, 69, and his wife Susan, 63, died in August at their hotel in the Red Sea resort of Hurghada.

Egyptian authorities have claimed the couple died from E.Coli bacteria during their stay at the Seigenberger Aqua Magic Hotel.

Post mortems in the UK were found ‘inconclusive’ and an inquest was opened last month.

Their daughter Kelly Ormerod, 40, has criticised UK test delays and claimed her parents are ‘missing body parts’.

She told The Sun: ‘’I do think that my parents bodies are missing body parts but I am getting no answers.

‘I have been led to believe certain organs are missing.

‘I feel it is being covered up.’

Mr and Mrs Cooper, from Burnley, Lancashire, were on a Thomas Cook holiday when they died.

Their joint funeral was held in September and Ms Ormerod led the mourners.

Ms Ormerod has previously said she has ‘no faith’ in the Egyptian authorities.

Reports have emerged that another British man, David Humphries had had his heart and kidneys removed, before his body was sent back to the UK.

The 62-year-old died after playing in the pool with his grandchildren in the same Red Sea resort.

A UK coroner ordered a second post-mortem examination of his body – and the shocking discovery was made that his heart and kidneys were missing.

After five hours of interviews following his death, the family was told an autopsy was being carried out against their wishes.

A Foreign Office spokeswoman said it was assisting the Cooper family.

She said: ‘We continue to convey requests from the family and the UK coroner to the Egyptian authorities.’

A source at the Egyptian embassy said it was ‘logical’ for the authorities to remove organs for testing.

deebakes
11-01-2018, 11:20 PM
:yum: