PDA

View Full Version : Man stabs woman over undercooked potato, deputies say

Teh One Who Knocks
11-27-2018, 11:53 AM
FOX 8 Web Staff

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/9278/mndS6D.jpg

NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. — A man is accused of stabbing a woman in the head during an argument over a baked potato, WJAX reports.

Kenneth Crumpton, 36, of Yulee, Florida, is charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Deputies said Crumpton stabbed a woman in the head with a fork after he apparently got angry about his baked potato being undercooked.

The woman had multiple stab wounds but refused treatment, according to a report obtained by WJAX.

Crumpton was booked into the Nassau County Jail.

Goofy
11-27-2018, 12:44 PM
Seems fair :shrug:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-27-2018, 12:48 PM
Under cooked potatoes are a crime against humanity

Muddy
11-27-2018, 04:11 PM
Under cooked potatoes are a crime against humanity

So are unshaven necks.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-27-2018, 05:15 PM
was the potato in the back of her speedo?

Muddy
11-27-2018, 06:09 PM
:dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-27-2018, 06:38 PM
:dance:

I used a similar line at Thanksgiving. When the whole sweet potatoes were done I was asked if I wanted one, I said "the only thing those are good for is putting in the back of my speedo" and walked off. A few minutes later someone came back and said, "I dont know what that even means" :lol: :rofl:

Muddy
11-27-2018, 06:43 PM
It's what you need to do to look good at the beach.. Stick a potato down your speedo.. Just not the back.. :lol:

Godfather
11-28-2018, 02:44 AM
On one hand, undercooked potato is sinful... on the other, cooking a potato completely through takes a mysterious and immeasurable amount of time... I think both parties were in the wrong.

lost in melb.
11-28-2018, 04:06 AM
In fairness, she could have just as well stabbed him - for complaining about undercooked potatoes.

RBP
11-28-2018, 05:32 AM
On one hand, undercooked potato is sinful... on the other, cooking a potato completely through takes a mysterious and immeasurable amount of time... I think both parties were in the wrong.

Cooking is a skill. A learned skill. And before the "revolution" people actually had home skills.

RBP
11-28-2018, 05:33 AM
In fairness, she could have just as well stabbed him - for complaining about undercooked potatoes.

Ironically, that's how you find out if a potato is done.

Godfather
11-28-2018, 05:59 AM
Cooking is a skill. A learned skill. And before the "revolution" people actually had home skills.

I mean I was only joking but yes :lol: I worked in a restaurant for a couple summers and those skills are some of the most valuable I've ever learned. Cooking and knife work aside, kitchens are a shitty miserable place, full of shitty people... but that's good for someone young to experience in hindsight. "Character building" as we joked :lol: