PDA

View Full Version : Accused perv gets off in subway masturbation case after large-penis defense

Teh One Who Knocks
12-03-2018, 12:04 PM
By Shayna Jacobs - NY Daily News

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/921/ORscGk.jpg

He’s guilty of nothing more than hitting the anatomical lottery.

An accused subway sicko was acquitted of touching himself on a morning N train after the defense argued the well-endowed defendant was merely adjusting his prodigious package through his pants.

Kosta Kolaci — arrested in April while ripping down wanted posters bearing his picture — was cleared Friday of public lewdness and harassment after a brief Brooklyn Criminal Court bench trial.

The 61-year-old defendant testified that he was returning early from his construction job and had no recollection of the supposed April 9 self-stroking.

But straphanger Alethia Richardson, 32, contacted police after shooting a videotape that allegedly showed Kolaci engaged in hand-to-gland contact.

Richardson turned the camera on herself at one point to express her revulsion.

“Disrespect. Nasty. Pervert,” she said into her phone camera before refocusing on Kolaci. Prosecutors agreed, arguing that Kolaci was indeed pleasuring himself.

But at no point did the defendant ever unzip or expose himself.

Defense attorney Cary London, in addition to arguing his client’s innocence, charged the accuser was guilty of paying too much attention to Kolaci’s crotch.

“The fact that Mr. Kolaci may have a big penis that this woman was enamored with from sitting across from him does not make him guilty of a crime,” London argued Friday in his closing argument.

“This is someone minding his own business who happens to have a penis.”

He noted that trial evidence showed the two were riding in an empty subway car, with ample opportunity for Richardson to simply move to another seat.

“She wanted to make a situation out of something that wasn’t,” said London.

Attempts to reach Richardson for comment on the verdict were unsuccessful.

A source familiar with the case said Judge Elizabeth Warin didn’t buy the massive-member defense — but saw legal shortcomings in the prosecution case.

“The judge indicated she did not credit his defense but didn’t find his conduct lewd enough,” the source said.

Warin did not explain her ruling in court. The public lewdness law does not require exposure of a private part.

Richardson told cops she boarded the train at the 59th St. station in Sunset Park and spied the man seated across from her “grab and rub his crotch area.”

She “stated that she observed that the man’s penis was erect and appeared to be almost protruding from his pants,” a police report says.

She was “extremely upset” and reported it to a transit precinct after getting off the train in Coney Island — where Kolaci also exited.

The Brooklyn District Attorney’s office introduced about three minutes of video in three clips discreetly recorded by Richardson.

Throughout the shots, Kolaci is seen manspreading across a priority seating two-person bench, crouched below an ad for Capsule pharmacy. He sporadically glances in her direction.

Twice he appears to be tugging on his genitals for about 10 seconds straight, in addition to other self-touching.

Kolaci’s arrest made headlines in late April. He was collared by cops who saw him ripping down wanted posters with his own face on it — a still from Richardson’s video — at a Brooklyn subway stop.

“This is me and I’ve already taken care of this case,” he allegedly told a cop before landing in cuffs.

Kolaci, an Albanian native living in Brooklyn, remains in federal immigration custody facing a deportation ordered triggered by his arrest. He’s currently inside the Hudson County Correctional Facility, hoping the acquittal will boost his hopes of staying in Brooklyn.

lost in melb.
12-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Defense attorney Cary London, in addition to arguing his client’s innocence, charged the accuser was guilty of paying too much attention to Kolaci’s crotch.

“The fact that Mr. Kolaci may have a big penis that this woman was enamored with from sitting across from him does not make him guilty of a crime,” London argued Friday in his closing argument.

“This is someone minding his own business who happens to have a penis"

:tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Its rough for guys like us

Teh One Who Knocks
12-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Its rough for guys like us

The guys that can't use the large penis defense? :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
12-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Here is a pic of my just chillin
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/921/ORscGk.jpg

Teh One Who Knocks
12-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Here is a pic of my just chillin
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/800x600q90/921/ORscGk.jpgYou seem older than I remember :-k

RBP
12-04-2018, 07:51 AM
Okay...
1) the Judge was named Elizabeth Warin. That made me laugh.
2) That man hating cunt was absolutely looking for something to be pissed off about.
3) How can you be arrested for removing posters that defame you?

DemonGeminiX
12-04-2018, 10:27 AM
If they're official wanted posters, like from the police or feds, then ripping them down can be construed as obstruction.

RBP
12-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Warin didn’t buy the massive-member defense — but saw legal shortcomings in the prosecution case.

:rimshot:

lost in melb.
12-04-2018, 04:19 PM
You seem older than I remember :-k

I didn't realise Porky and you were twins :shock:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-04-2018, 04:26 PM
:lol: