PDA

View Full Version : Texas Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With Three Separate Students

Teh One Who Knocks
12-13-2018, 01:20 PM
By Eric Italiano - Coed.com

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img921/8007/oGUgKU.jpg

Jennifer Goodwell, a 39-year-old female Charlotte Independent School District teacher, was arrested on Tuesday, December 11, for allegedly having sexual relationships with underage students.

Sergeant Albert Garza — the Crimes Against Children Investigator for the Atascosa County Sheriff’s Office — authorities arrest Goodwell early on Tuesday, December 10, in San Antonio, Texas.

According to Atascosa County Sheriff Soward, the sheriff’s office became aware of the allegations against Goodwell on Monday, December 3 and launched an investigation on Tuesday, December 4.

Following her arrest, Goodwell was interviewed by Sergeant Garza, who admitted to having inappropriate sexual relations with three different male students. Furthermore, the sexual incident allegedly took place between September 15 and November 30 of 2018.

Goodwell has been booked into the Atascosa County Jail and charged with three counts of Improper Relationship between Educator and Student and two counts of Sexual Assault of a Child and is being held on a $250,000 bond.

Goodwell was a second-year teacher in the Charlotte Independent School District.

DemonGeminiX
12-13-2018, 01:21 PM
She must talk a good game.

Goofy
12-13-2018, 01:38 PM
Guilty

Muddy
12-13-2018, 01:52 PM
She must talk a good game.

No shit...!! Trow dat bitch in tha slamma!!

RBP
12-13-2018, 03:01 PM
As my brain tends to do, I was contemplating the larger issue of the massive shift in female aggression yesterday after watching multiple female drivers weave traffic at high rates of speed.

I see it in my sister, who I used to mock for being too Pollyanna, but is now openly aggressive and proudly states she drives 80 miles an hour.

And I tend to be an "Occam's razor" guy as you probably know.

It's basic animal behavior. My cat is calm and loving with my wife. She is more aggressive with me.

As animals feel the power shift and feel more in charge of a domain, they naturally start to exert dominance to test the reigns of power. That's what we are seeing with females.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-13-2018, 04:55 PM
:thumbsdown:

lost in melb.
12-13-2018, 09:48 PM
As my brain tends to do, I was contemplating the larger issue of the massive shift in female aggression yesterday after watching multiple female drivers weave traffic at high rates of speed.

I see it in my sister, who I used to mock for being too Pollyanna, but is now openly aggressive and proudly states she drives 80 miles an hour.

And I tend to be an "Occam's razor" guy as you probably know.

It's basic animal behavior. My cat is calm and loving with my wife. She is more aggressive with me.

As animals feel the power shift and feel more in charge of a domain, they naturally start to exert dominance to test the reigns of power. That's what we are seeing with females.

my current girlfriend has a slightly crooked nose and I asked her if it'd been broken. She told me as a teenager she was at a party, and she tested boundaries by abruptly slapping the guy standing in front of her in the face. Lesson learnt!