PDA

View Full Version : Man disemboweled during stabbing

Teh One Who Knocks
07-11-2011, 04:15 PM
The Associated Press

PUEBLO (AP) - Pueblo police say a warrant has been issued for a suspect after a 35-year-old man was disemboweled during a stabbing after leaving a bar where he had been involved in a scuffle.

Police Sgt. Eric Bravo says Jesus Gutierrez was stabbed in the abdomen during the fight on Sunday. Bravo said crime scene officers recovered the man's stomach, but doctors said it could not be reattached. The man's condition was not available.

Bravo said a warrant for attempted first-degree murder and first-degree assault was issued for 22-year-old Shereen Nieves.

PorkChopSandwiches
07-11-2011, 04:59 PM
good times

Arkady Renko
07-11-2011, 05:01 PM
as Jesus Gutierrez got up that morning, he had a gut feeling that the day wouldn't end well.

Teh One Who Knocks
07-11-2011, 05:10 PM
:facepalm:

Godfather
07-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Fuuuug. That would suck.

Don't people know by now that bar fights just never end well?

Teh One Who Knocks
07-11-2011, 05:25 PM
...crime scene officers recovered the man's stomach, but doctors said it could not be reattached...

This is the part that gets me....how is the guy even alive still at this point if his stomach has been cut out????

Arkady Renko
07-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I dunno, maybe the blood supply to the stomach isnt as important as I thought it was. I'd have expected the man to bleed out with an injury like that, but maybe someone managed to compress the big arteries and te cut left the aorta intact?

Godfather
07-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I remember when I was a kid seeing a show on a guy with no stomach... basically he got nearly no nutritional value from what he ate, as his intestine and esophagus were just attached to each other

He just ate all the time because he had to :lol: Guy never gained weight and ate and ate and ate. Sounds like a good life to me :P

Hal-9000
07-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Jesus?

I bet he was stabbed on the right side......

Christian humor ftw! :dance:

Muddy
07-11-2011, 06:16 PM
I remember when I was a kid seeing a show on a guy with no stomach... basically he got nearly no nutritional value from what he ate, as his intestine and esophagus were just attached to each other

He just ate all the time because he had to :lol: Guy never gained weight and ate and ate and ate. Sounds like a good life to me :P

I think people like that wear a small machine that gives them a nutritional drip all day long..

Acid Trip
07-11-2011, 07:39 PM
I think people like that wear a small machine that gives them a nutritional drip all day long..

Your body gets most of it's calories and nutrition from the chemical processes that occur in the small intestine, not the stomach. All the stomach does is break down the large stuff into smaller more manageable pieces.