PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Juror # 12 Goes Into Hiding; Attorney Explains Middle Finger Incident

Teh One Who Knocks
07-11-2011, 09:41 PM
by Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/QqEKG.jpg

While Casey Anthony is just six days away from regaining her freedom, those who granted her the privilege aren't feeling so lucky these days.

One of the jurors, a 60-year-old Florida woman identified as "Juror Number 12," has reportedly retired from her job at the Publix grocery store and left the Sunshine State altogether, going into hiding out of fear of retribution from those angry with Anthony’s acquittal in the death of her daughter.

The juror’s husband told NBC News she told him, "I'd rather go to jail [than] sit on a jury like this again."

In related news, Casey's defense attorney Cheney Mason appeared on The Today Show on Monday, and admitted he's concerned for his client's well-being following her release Sunday.

“I don’t know [where she's headed], and if I did, I wouldn’t tell you,’’ Mason said. “Yes, we are all concerned about her safety and her future, but one thing at a time.”

Mason, who made headlines last week after giving the middle finger toward a bank of reporters, said that the obscene gesture was not directed at the media, but specifically just "one particular stalker" who'd deserved it.

“There was one particular stalker that had been stalking our defense team, morning, noon and night, every day of the trial, yelling obscenities and threatening and trying to embarrass and expose [fellow defense attorney Jose] Baez, myself and the others ... that little non-human person deserved what he got.

"He’s fortunate he wasn’t in the same room.’’

The Orange County Corrections Department Friday last week that America’s most notorious mom will be released from custody on Sunday, July 17.

Hal-9000
07-11-2011, 09:49 PM
"He’s fortunate he wasn’t in the same room.’’

that can be construed as a potential bodily threat...shame on you Mr Lawyer-man

Yt Trash
07-12-2011, 12:14 AM
All honesty I don't think she'll be released on the 17. It might be sooner or later. Due to her safety do you really think they'll announce her release date to the public? For all we know she might be out already.

JoeyB
07-12-2011, 05:38 AM
All honesty I don't think she'll be released on the 17. It might be sooner or later. Due to her safety do you really think they'll announce her release date to the public? For all we know she might be out already.

She'll probably be given some sort of protection, or moved to an undisclosed location altogether. She might have gotten away with murder, but I wonder if she'll ever be allowed to live a normal life. That might be the closest thing to justice she'll ever feel.

FBD
07-12-2011, 04:37 PM
I know where Casey's headed...

...above ground burial in a swamp :mad:

pepo
07-12-2011, 06:08 PM
I know where Casey's headed...

...above ground burial in a swamp :mad:

(slitely delayed) instant karma gonna get her????

JoeyB
07-12-2011, 09:47 PM
(slitely delayed) instant karma gonna get her????

Do they make a handgun called 'instant Karma'?

pepo
07-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Casey Anthony Juror # 12 Goes Into Hiding.

wish she did that 8 wks ago......