PDA

View Full Version : Mystery of woman’s groin revealed in St. Lucie County

Teh One Who Knocks
01-11-2019, 12:22 PM
Will Greenlee, Treasure Coast Newspapers

http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/9016/M3roh1.jpg

ST. LUCIE COUNTY — It took multiple X-rays, a trip to the hospital and a doctor, but officials said they finally solved the enigma of Kathrine Graham’s groin.

The mystery began in late December as investigators brought Graham, 31, of Fort Pierce, to the St. Lucie County jail on a robbery charge, according to an arrest affidavit.

Graham told officials she had no contraband on or in her.

An X-ray scan, however, helped reveal a “small object” in her pelvic region.

Given a change of clothes, Graham was scanned again.

“The same object was visible on the X-ray,” the affidavit states.

Graham was taken about 5 miles away to Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute where investigators said she agreed to a body cavity search, which is a search of body cavities and a promising name for a heavy metal band.

Additional X-rays were taken before a doctor extracted from her vagina “a small glass smoking pipe, commonly used for smoking crack or other illegal drugs,” the affidavit said.

Mystery solved.

How the pipe got there wasn’t disclosed.

Graham was arrested on additional charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and introduction of contraband into a detention facility.

Hal-9000
01-11-2019, 08:11 PM
I got a pipe up the pussy and give zero fucks.

Nice pic :lol:

Noilly Pratt
01-14-2019, 01:18 AM
"The mystery of the woman's groin" - I don't seem to have that one in my Hardy Boys collection... :)

Godfather
01-14-2019, 05:25 AM
I took one look at those lobotomy eyes and said to myself 'prolly' drugs'... I'm counting it.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-14-2019, 04:56 PM
investigators said she agreed to a body cavity search, which is a search of body cavities

Solid reporting, thanks