PDA

View Full Version : Domino’s driver calls 911 on Woodhaven customer who allegedly starts masturbating during delivery

Teh One Who Knocks
01-24-2019, 11:39 AM
By Jackie Harrison-Martin - News-Herald

https://i.imgur.com/6aH7ngc.jpg

A woman delivering a pizza to a man in an apartment building called 911 after the male customer allegedly exposed himself and began masturbating as she was preparing to give him change.

Christopher Lee Owens, 30, of Woodhaven, was arrested and has been charged with aggravated indecent exposure.

He was arraigned and bound over for trial in 33rd District Court on Jan. 22 before Judge Michael McNally.

The incident occurred at about 1:20 p.m. Jan. 3 in the 23000 block of Heritage Drive.

According to police, a Domino's delivery driver arrived at Owens' apartment to deliver the pizza when she noticed his arm moving up and down while she was completing the financial transaction.

She told police he was fully exposed and was emphatic that it was “clearly intentional.”

The report said Owens was wearing plaid pajamas pants with a slit in the front and a gray hoodie.

Police said the woman was visibly upset and told them she began yelling at Owens when she saw what he was doing. She then called police.

Upon their arrival, police said they asked Owens about the incident and he said his privates accidentally “fell out of his pants” and he was “trying to put it away.”

He said his pajama bottoms are new and that could have contributed to the “accidental exposure," the report said.

Owens told officers his button was open on his pajamas and he “reached down and put away whatever it was she thinks she saw.”

Police asked him if he had any prior indecent exposure incidents and he said he had two previous charges. He is not listed on the state's sex offender registry.

Owens said he pleaded no contest to one charge and the other case was dropped.

No contest is not an admission of guilty, but is treated as such for court purposes.

Police said the charge that was dropped involved a woman who observed him masturbating in his vehicle from across an intersection.

Owens' next court appearance will be an arraignment on the information in Wayne County Circuit Court. on Feb. 5.

DemonGeminiX
01-24-2019, 12:20 PM
:-s

Was the delivery woman that hot?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-24-2019, 12:21 PM
Maybe he just gets REALLY excited about pizza? :dunno:

DemonGeminiX
01-24-2019, 12:23 PM
That has to be a love for a food group like no other.

Griffin
01-24-2019, 01:24 PM
maybe he's mute and was trying to tell her they forgot the pepperoni.

Hal-9000
01-24-2019, 08:25 PM
:lol:

I saw a vid where the girl answers the door nude for a pizza delivery. She wears a blue mask and is absolutely stunning. Have been searching for her name ever since.

Hal-9000
01-24-2019, 08:26 PM
TOTALLY NSFW

https://www.xvideos.com/video11264752/flashing_pizza_guy

Hal-9000
01-24-2019, 08:29 PM
guess she is Miss Molly from mfc :thumbsup:

Molly Stewart and she's 6 feet tall :wank:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-24-2019, 08:31 PM
There's lots of stuff like that....called the Pizza Delivery Challenge or a variation thereof. Some damn fine girls do it, almost makes me want to deliver pizza on the off chance it would happen to me :lol:

Hal-9000
01-24-2019, 08:32 PM
Dude in my video is stone cold :lol:

He says nice...then asks for the money and leaves.

Griffin
01-24-2019, 08:37 PM
He had to get back to the track. He's riding a favorite in the derby.

DemonGeminiX
01-24-2019, 09:42 PM
guess she is Miss Molly from mfc :thumbsup:

Molly Stewart and she's 6 feet tall :wank:

Yeah, Molly's fucking gorgeous. :wank:

Hal-9000
01-24-2019, 10:05 PM
Yeah, Molly's fucking gorgeous. :wank:

Gawd her leg/hip/waist/ass ratio is perfect. She resembles a reality show player I've been in love with for years, Amanda Kimmel.

Noilly Pratt
01-24-2019, 10:58 PM
I didn't deliver pizza, but I did go door-to-door for Census Canada for 2 weekends giving the people who didn't fill out their forms their last notice.

Had the following happen:

- a man tried to save my soul by lecturing me on Jeeeesus in between census questions
- a woman dressed in nothing but a t-shirt and very high on something ask me if I wanted to party with them (walked in on a pretty wild house party. At 4pm!)
- had a Jamie-Lee Curtis lookalike proposition me, with an infant bouncing on her knee. "I'm so lonely, he'll sleep through it."
- A woman answered the door in a leather catsuit, whip in hand with a whimpering man on a sofa. She said "Can't you see I'm BUSY!" :D
- a pitbull chased me down and very nearly took a chomp out of me. My car had scratch marks that the Government paid to fix!
My 22 year old self grew up a lot in those 2 weeks! I declined each invitation but whoah, couldn't believe it. This was 1987.

For GF - this was in BridgeVew in Surrey.

Hal-9000
01-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Hey Noilly I cleaned rooms in Banff and got flashed twice. First time was an older woman walking around topless chatting away to me. Nothing to write home about.

However, the second time was a blonde girl in a bed under the covers who had a severely windburned racoon face. (from wearing large ski goggles) I was making small talk and said something like - I'll come back later to change your sheets and she says - No problem. And she jumped out of bed. She stood there nekkid and said - Look at how red my face is compared to the rest of my body! Then she laughed and went into the bathroom.

She was very well built and I stood there being all cool and suave like this :shock: :shock: