PDA

View Full Version : Non-serious companion thread to RBP's Passive Income Strategies thread

DemonGeminiX
01-26-2019, 05:49 PM
I really want to whore that thread up but the [SD] prevents me from doing it.

Write a get rich quick book.

When I read that, I laughed out loud really hard. The idea that somebody trying to think of ways to make money writes a how to get rich quick book... and then I thought of all the How To Get Rich Quick books there are on the market.

About how many of those assholes weren't rich before they published and how many are after?

Pony
01-26-2019, 11:30 PM
I really want to whore that thread up but the [SD] prevents me from doing it.

When I read that, I laughed out loud really hard. The idea that somebody trying to think of ways to make money writes a how to get rich quick book... and then I thought of all the How To Get Rich Quick books there are on the market.

About how many of those assholes weren't rich before they published and how many are after?

That was kinda my intent of the post, it was made before the thread was tagged SD.

And this thread is an example of a fear I have about tagged SD thread. A few should be fine but I hope we don't end up with half the threads tagged SD.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-27-2019, 02:34 PM
That was kinda my intent of the post, it was made before the thread was tagged SD.

That thread was tagged SD from the get go.

Hal-9000
01-27-2019, 06:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zBeR08z.mp4

Pony
01-27-2019, 08:38 PM
That thread was tagged SD from the get go.

Apparently I'm blind and am gonna get in trouble in the future.

Hal-9000
01-27-2019, 08:42 PM
be careful of the things tagged STD as well

Pony
01-27-2019, 08:51 PM
If only it was mandatory to be tagged...

DemonGeminiX
01-27-2019, 09:08 PM
Let me see your tag, baby... oh yeah, they've got antibiotics for that... I'm in. Let's do it.

Hal-9000
01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
I've always thought people should have their foreheads tattoo'ed with std instances, crimes and stupid acts committed.

Kinda like the Scarlet Letter idea but with a more permanent flair :tup:

Make a special ink so attempts to cover it up will be obvious.