PDA

View Full Version : Britain’s youngest female paedophile is jailed for 16 offences on toddlers

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2019, 12:18 PM
Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.uk

https://i.imgur.com/r8VUgyD.jpg

A female paedophile has been jailed for over seven years for abusing two children and taking pictures for men she met online.

Sophie Elms, now 18, committed the ‘devastating’ sexual offences against two young children aged just two and three years old, a court heard.

Elms was contacted by David Gearing who got her to abuse the children and send him pictures while she was working at a local nursery – the offences did not take place at the nursery.

Elms, from Swindon, Wiltshire, carried out the sickening attacks between December 2016 and March 2018.

In a victim impact statement read to the court, the father of the two young girls told how Elms has ‘completely destroyed our lives’ and ‘damaged us beyond words’.

He said: ‘The damage Sophie Elms has caused to our family is unimaginable.

‘Our two beautiful daughters looked up to you. We asked you if you wanted to care for them overnight, to help with your studies.

‘Not for one moment would we have imagined that this decision would change our lives forever.

‘We honestly do not know full extent of damage you have left on our two beautiful babies. What you did could have serious long-term effects on them in their later lives.

‘We have such a complete lack of trust to anyone with our children now.

‘Even leaving them at pre-school is a challenge to us, as this was the profession in which you were training.

‘Our youngest daughter is so distraught at bedtime that we have to stay with her for several hours.

‘We have made the decision that we cannot stay in Swindon for fear of bumping into you – and that it will be better for us to move [abroad].

‘This whole horrific event has damaged us beyond words.’

Elms started talking to Gearing – who was jailed for 15 years last year – online and agreed to send pictures of children wearing clothes.

However, she soon started sending naked pictures and pictures of her touching them.

This afternoon she was jailed at Swindon Crown Court for seven years and six months.

DemonGeminiX
01-29-2019, 12:21 PM
:-s

That's a woman?

RBP
01-29-2019, 01:58 PM
The press just can't help themselves, they really can't. It's like a disease. Writing about a vile female pedophile (who should have been put away for far more than 7 years), they have to blame a man.

Elms was contacted by David Gearing who got her to abuse the children and send him pictures

What the fuck?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2019, 03:43 PM
And that man also got a sentence that was more than twice as long.

RBP
01-29-2019, 03:48 PM
And that man also got a sentence that was more than twice as long.

The cases were related?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-29-2019, 03:55 PM
I would assume from the way the article is written. Why else mention him in it? I don't see a separate crime involving him other than the one with her, or am I mis-reading it?

RBP
01-29-2019, 04:05 PM
I would assume from the way the article is written. Why else mention him in it? I don't see a separate crime involving him other than the one with her, or am I mis-reading it?

I read a couple sources phrased to say he was a child predator and says he was jailed for 15 years for sex crimes against children, but never specific to say it was this crime. So I don't know.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-29-2019, 04:26 PM
:facepalm:

Hal-9000
01-29-2019, 05:31 PM
‘We honestly do not know full extent of damage you have left on our two beautiful babies. What you did could have serious long-term effects on them in their later lives.'

'Even leaving them at pre-school is a challenge to us, as this was the profession in which you were training.'

'We have made the decision that we cannot stay in Swindon for fear of bumping into you – and that it will be better for us to move [abroad].'

:| This is why seven years is not enough. We need to start sending a stronger message to people who abuse and corrupt innocents.

Good behavior and she may be paroled in 4 years...minus any time served already. It's a small break in her life.

RBP
01-29-2019, 06:53 PM
‘We honestly do not know full extent of damage you have left on our two beautiful babies. What you did could have serious long-term effects on them in their later lives.'

'Even leaving them at pre-school is a challenge to us, as this was the profession in which you were training.'

'We have made the decision that we cannot stay in Swindon for fear of bumping into you – and that it will be better for us to move [abroad].'

:| This is why seven years is not enough. We need to start sending a stronger message to people who abuse and corrupt innocents.

Good behavior and she may be paroled in 4 years...minus any time served already. It's a small break in her life.It's only 7 years because she's female.

Hal-9000
01-29-2019, 06:56 PM
It's only 7 years because she's female.

So she commits the actual abuse, photographs it and facilitates the guy Gearing with pictures and he gets 15 years? There must be something more to his offenses.