PDA

View Full Version : Man accused of raping three children in a week was released on bail twice by same judge

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2019, 11:57 AM
By Barnini Chakraborty | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/xYRc1wTl.jpg

A New Mexico man accused of raping three children in a week and sexually assaulting his own 13-year-old daughter was released on bail twice by the same judge before being arrested a third time on Monday after a statewide manhunt.

Raymond Hernandez, 29, was first taken into custody on January 15 after allegedly raping a teenage girl and beating her friend. Judge Ernest Ortega released him on a $10,000 bond.

Two days later, Hernandez, who was wearing an ankle monitor, was arrested again for allegedly molesting a 19-month toddler who lived in the same house as the teen he was accused of raping.

Cops brought Hernandez back to court but the same judge released him on $20,000 bail. A few days after posting it, Hernandez allegedly went on to rape a five-year-old girl living next door to his family and then fled. He was finally arrested Sunday night in Colorado.

“I’m speechless, he needs to pay and I hope the judge puts him behind bars and keeps him there,” neighbor Gloria Lucero told KOB4 TV.

The district attorney says he hopes to secure an indictment this week before Hernandez sees a judge again on Thursday.

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe told local media that he suspects Hernandez has even more victims that are unknown to authorities.

DemonGeminiX
01-31-2019, 12:01 PM
They need to get that judge off the bench. Take the rapist out behind the courthouse and shoot him in the back of the head.

Pony
01-31-2019, 01:05 PM
They need to get that judge off the bench. Take the rapist out behind the courthouse and shoot him in the back of the head.

They should charge the judge as an accessory to the rapes.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2019, 01:09 PM

But first, they should put the judge in a prison in GenPop so he can experience repeated rape.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-31-2019, 05:07 PM
:wtf:

Hal-9000
01-31-2019, 06:23 PM

I was just thinking if I was the parent of any of those children...ooh boy I would not be quiet about the judge.

Godfather
02-01-2019, 03:14 AM
I really want to have faith in the judicial system... judges even when you disagree with them seem to have thoughtful opinions and usually explain their process. They've worked in the system for decades. I say this because I really want to give a judge the benefit of the doubt... so what the fuck was his rationale? What was his thinking? This is insane. It demands explanation.