PDA

View Full Version : Woman exposed herself at two street patios in downtown Austin, police say

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2019, 12:03 PM
By Roberto Villalpando - Austin Statesman

https://i.imgur.com/7qexlcj.jpg

Austin police arrested a semi-nude woman who was pleasuring herself at two street-level patios Tuesday afternoon on Congress Avenue in downtown Austin, court documents said.

The woman, 26-year-old Dovie Nickels, has been charged with indecent exposure and was in Travis County Jail on Wednesday with bail set at $3,000, court documents say.

Two officers, responding to a complaint from the JW Marriott Austin hotel around 5:20 p.m., encountered Nickels across the street, sitting alone at a patio table at Second Bar + Kitchen in the 200 block of Congress Avenue, according to an arrest affidavit. When an officer approached, she stopped moving her arms under the table and placed them on top of it, the document said. That’s when officers “observed that Nickels was not wearing any pants.”

Officers said she continued to masturbate even after she was handcuffed and placed in the back seat of a patrol vehicle. Police went across the street to investigate the original complaint and learned from a JW Marriott employee that Nickels had been spotted at the hotel building’s street-level patio earlier that day, the affidavit said.

The employee told police that he saw her “holding a silver object” to her genitals “with her legs straight up in the air, spread open” and that he “could hear Nickels making moaning noises,” according to the affidavit. He told police she yelled at him to get back when he tried to approach her. The employee said she was masturbating on the patio “for approximately 7 or 8 minutes” before heading to the Second Bar across the street.

DemonGeminiX
01-31-2019, 12:04 PM
:lol:

That's not a woman. Guilty.

Hal-9000
01-31-2019, 06:43 PM
"Officers said she continued to masturbate even after she was handcuffed ..."

I don't know...she gets credit from me for not giving up :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-31-2019, 07:05 PM
Did he smell her fingers

Hal-9000
01-31-2019, 07:07 PM
You know it's a gay guy who called in the complaint.