PDA

View Full Version : Florida Girl, 14, Makes Like A Florida Man

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2019, 12:07 PM
The Smoking Gun

https://i.imgur.com/FXyLgz6.jpg

JANUARY 31--Needing a ride to her boyfriend’s house, a Florida Girl yesterday ordered pizzas to a neighbor’s house and then popped out of some nearby bushes and stole the car driven by a Papa John’s deliveryman, police allege.

As detailed in a police report, Josie Bigelow, 14, placed the phony food order early Wednesday to lure the victim to a street near her home in Lehigh Acres, a Fort Myers suburb.

As the driver walked to the front door of a residence with pizza in hand, Bigelow emerged from some nearby woods and hopped into the 49-year-old deliveryman’s unlocked 2006 Ford Taurus.

Bigelow was subsequently arrested about six miles from the heist scene, where investigators say she sought to ditch the hot wheels in a stranger’s driveway. Before getting collared, the girl twice escaped from a pursuing sheriff’s deputy.

The teenager, seen above, was arrested around 3:15 AM for grand theft auto and booked into the local juvenile detention center (from which she was released after a few hours in custody).

In an interview with a local TV station, Bigelow’s father said the juvenile “needs an ass whipping...That and jail.” Joseph Bigelow also told police that his daughter “has fallen in with a bad crowd” and mentioned “how bad her behavior had been recently.”

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2019, 12:13 PM
Enjoy that ass whipping.

Hal-9000
02-02-2019, 05:54 PM
I liked this story :lol:

She pulls her shit and then drives the vehicle only a few miles away. For what reason? Driving experience? Funny Instagram post? Picking up some weed?

and I can just hear the judge's ruling - For theft over 5000 dollars and driving without a license I sentence you to a really good ass whipping.

lost in melb.
02-03-2019, 04:21 AM
Enjoy that ass whipping.

She might enjoy it.. That's the problem MN

PorkChopSandwiches
02-04-2019, 04:56 PM
JANUARY 31--Needing a ride to her boyfriend’s house

I liked this story :lol:

She pulls her shit and then drives the vehicle only a few miles away. For what reason? Driving experience? Funny Instagram post? Picking up some weed?

Did you read it :lol:

Hal-9000
02-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Did you read it :lol:

I Muddy'ed it, go fuck your hat.

:lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-04-2019, 09:02 PM
It was literally the first line in the story FFS :facepalm:

Hal-9000
02-04-2019, 09:08 PM
It was literally the first line in the story FFS :facepalm:

See that little hat over there with the jism on it, why don't you go fuck it too?

:lol:

I admitted to muddying the first line...erm...missing it, no need to pile on you hat-fucker :x

Hal-9000
02-04-2019, 09:09 PM
I wonder how old she was? :-k