PDA

View Full Version : Louis Farrakhan calls for separate state for Black Americans, says that's 'what God wants'

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2019, 01:35 PM
By Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/g0yxhQp.jpg

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan called for a separate state for Black Americans in an Instagram video posted on Thursday, saying that’s “what God wants” while those opposed he described as “slaves.”

Farrakhan, who in recent months has made numerous anti-Semitic comments, made his call for a nation-state separate from white America in response to the question whether it’s still his and the group’s goal.

“That's not just my goal. That's what God wants. Most of our people don't want it here,” Farrakhan said. “You love your enemy. You want to stay with your enemy. You're in love with his wealth. I understand the fascination, slaves. I understand that. But God has something else for us.”

The preacher went on to reiterate that neither he nor his group has changed its goal of a separate state since its creation in the 1960s.

“Let me tell you what's gonna happen. Yes I'm after a separate state. A separate nation. In the 60s what was our cry? We weren't saying we want to integrate, we were saying 'It's nation time!'” he said.

“Black Power. Black Power to do what? To integrate a lunch counter? Black Power to build a nation for 40 million – now near 50 million – black people,” he added.

Farrakhan’s post appears to be a clip from an interview on “The Rock Newman Show” in 2015. It remains unclear what prompted him to post the video again.

The hate group leader has faced criticism over his anti-Semitic comments. Back in May, he lost her verified status on Twitter after posting a hateful video in which he asked, “Will you recognize Satan? I wonder, will you see the Satanic Jew and the Synagogue of Satan, which has many races in it because Satan has deceived the whole world?”

He doubled-down on his anti-Semitic rhetoric, posting another video in recent months where he says that he wasn’t prejudiced against Jewish people but was simply “anti-Termite.”

In November, Farrakhan and his groupies went on a solidarity trip to Iran and led “Death to America” chants.

During the trip, Farrakhan told Iranian students that “America has never been a democracy,” and also led a “Death to Israel” chant at the end of his talk, Iranian news agencies reported.

RBP
02-01-2019, 01:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ewo7V7Q.png

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2019, 02:03 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ewo7V7Q.png

So what state(s) are you going to give them? :-k

RBP
02-01-2019, 02:07 PM
So what state(s) are you going to give them? :-k

a 10 mile wide stretch along the 2000 mile southern border.

Muddy
02-01-2019, 02:25 PM
There's a big one already there... it's called Liberia... Go have at it..!

Teh One Who Knocks
02-01-2019, 02:39 PM
They want a state here, not 10,000 miles away :nono:

Muddy
02-01-2019, 02:48 PM
First "they" asked for a country... We gave them that... They totally fucked it up... Now a state in the US.. When is enough, enough..?

DemonGeminiX
02-01-2019, 03:19 PM
I just love how almost every black person in the media is completely betraying what Martin Luther King Jr's message was all about. Granted there are exceptions, but those are not the loudest voices. The loudest voices usually belong to the biggest fucking idiots on the planet.

Muddy
02-01-2019, 03:20 PM
I just love how almost every black person in the media is completely betraying what Martin Luther King Jr's message was all about. .

They'll sure take that day off though..! :lol:

Pony
02-01-2019, 03:35 PM
a 10 mile wide stretch along the 2000 mile southern border.

Mexico's property values will drop.

Muddy
02-01-2019, 03:37 PM
ouch...! :lol:

RBP
02-01-2019, 08:37 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2ahicl3.png

http://i63.tinypic.com/2h6x345.png

re-posted for relevance.

Hal-9000
02-01-2019, 08:56 PM
We've had Quebec separatists for decades wanting to form their own little piece of heaven. Years ago they were gearing up for another referendum and I saw a Quebec guy dragging a Canadian flag under his car while driving.

I remember thinking right then - There is nothing we can do for these people in the hopes of reaching an understanding. Let them go.

It was a strangely pivotal moment in my life :-k

RBP
02-01-2019, 09:13 PM
We've had Quebec separatists for decades wanting to form their own little piece of heaven. Years ago they were gearing up for another referendum and I saw a Quebec guy dragging a Canadian flag under his car while driving.

I remember thinking right then - There is nothing we can do for these people in the hopes of reaching an understanding. Let them go.

It was a strangely pivotal moment in my life :-k

I had a similar experience in a corporate job when I decided I didn't care if I got fired. It's freeing.

Pony
02-02-2019, 12:03 AM
I had a similar experience in a corporate job when I decided I didn't care if I got fired. It's freeing.

Yes. Yes it is. The last week or two before leaving my last body shop job I had absolutely no filter. Was hoping to get fired, ended up quitting as the manager and foreman started actively avoiding me.

Hal-9000
02-02-2019, 05:08 PM

Yes. Yes it is. The last week or two before leaving my last body shop job I had absolutely no filter. Was hoping to get fired, ended up quitting as the manager and foreman started actively avoiding me.

For me it wasn't a personal freeing moment like quitting a job or leaving a toxic relationship, it was more of a step in maturity. Previously I thought most disputes could be worked out if the end result benefited everyone and then I realized some people are ignorant of that possibility and no amount of understanding will change their view. You try once and then you gotta let them go.

There was an economist who created a simulation showing what would happen to Quebec if they became a sovereign state so to speak, and the model predicted disaster within 24 months :lol:

Pony
02-02-2019, 07:53 PM
.......leaving a toxic relationship, it was more of a step in maturity. .

For me it was exactly leaving a toxic relationship. We had a great crew, great management and were growing every year. So of course they decided to change everything. Including firing the manager, promoting the shop bully, cutting down out work space to the point it was impossible to keep up with scheduling, then requiring everyone to work more hours/weekends to keep up with demand. including myself 90% of the employees left within 6 weeks. I was the first one out.

Hal-9000
02-02-2019, 08:08 PM
For me it was exactly leaving a toxic relationship. We had a great crew, great management and were growing every year. So of course they decided to change everything. Including firing the manager, promoting the shop bully, cutting down out work space to the point it was impossible to keep up with scheduling, then requiring everyone to work more hours/weekends to keep up with demand. including myself 90% of the employees left within 6 weeks. I was the first one out.

When I left my job it was a similar situation. Even the air seemed cleaner when I left that last day.