PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Fourth Democrat Gets Caught Up In Virginia Scandals, Knew About Sex Assault Allegations For A Year, Report Says

Teh One Who Knocks
02-07-2019, 11:15 AM
By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/IQYEPY7l.jpg

The series of scandals that have brought Virginia Democrats to their knees over the last week worsened after a new bombshell report was released on Wednesday night that alleges a Democratic lawmaker knew about the sexual assault allegations against Democrat Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax for over a year.

ABC News reports that Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) was made aware of the allegations directly from Fairfax's accuser, Dr. Vanessa Tyson, "who on Wednesday released a statement detailing the alleged 2004 assault, which took place at the Democratic National Convention in Boston."

"Allegations of sexual assault need to be taken seriously," Scott said in a statement to ABC News. "I have known Professor Tyson for approximately a decade and she is a friend. She deserves the opportunity to have her story heard."

Aides to Scott told ABC News that Tyson told Scott on October 20, 2017 that she was "not a fan" of Fairfax, who at the time was a candidate for Virginia Lieutenant Governor.

The following month, Tyson continued to disclose her dislike for Fairfax to Scott and told Scott that she wanted to "talk about it" with him.

In December 2017, Tyson allegedly told Scott that Fairfax had a "MeToo allegation," and over the next month, Scott's aides learned that Tyson was the alleged victim.

On Wednesday, Tyson released the following statement on Fairfax:

On the night of Friday, February 1, 2019, I read multiple news accounts indicating that Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax would likely be elevated to Governor as an immediate result of a scandal involving Governor Ralph Northam. This news flooded me with painful memories, bringing back feelings of grief, shame, and anger that stemmed from an incident with Mr. Fairfax that occurred in July 2004 during the Democratic National Convention in Boston.

I met Mr. Fairfax on July 26, 2004, when he and I were working at the Convention. We struck up a conversation on the first day of the Convention and soon realized we had a mutual friend. We crossed paths occasionally during the first two days and our interactions were cordial, but not flirtatious. We commiserated about our long work hours, and on the afternoon of the third day of the Convention, July 28, 2004, Mr. Fairfax suggested that I get some fresh air by accompanying him on a quick errand to retrieve documents from his room in a nearby hotel. Given our interactions up to that time, I had no reason to feel threatened and agreed to walk with him to his hotel. I stood in the entryway of the room and after he located the documents, he walked over and kissed me. Although surprised by his advance, it was not unwelcome and I kissed him back. He then took my hand and pulled me towards the bed. I was fully clothed in a pantsuit and had no intention of taking my clothes off or engaging in sexual activity. In the back of my mind, I also knew I needed to return to Convention headquarters.

What began as consensual kissing quickly turned into a sexual assault. Mr. Fairfax put his hand behind my neck and forcefully pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis. He then forced his penis into my mouth. Utterly shocked and terrified, I tried to move my head away, but could not because his hand was holding down my neck and he was much stronger than me. As I cried and gagged, Mr. Fairfax forced me to perform oral sex on him. I cannot believe, given my obvious distress, that Mr. Fairfax thought this forced sexual act was consensual. To be very clear, I did not want to engage in oral sex with Mr. Fairfax and I never gave any form of consent. Quite the opposite. I consciously avoided Mr. Fairfax for the remainder of the Convention and I never spoke to him again.

ABC News further noted that Tyson "hired the legal services of Katz, Marshall and Banks, the same law firm that was retained by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a California psychology professor who accused Brett Kavanaugh, then-President Trump's nominee for the U.S. Supreme Court, of sexual misconduct."

DemonGeminiX
02-07-2019, 11:16 AM
:lol:

RBP
02-07-2019, 12:11 PM
White Kanye. :lol:

I'm a little surprised that they are going after a black Dem. I guess cishet male trumps liberal black.

And how do you prove any of this. Relitigating a convention blowie from 15 years ago?

2004, the convention that launched Obama. It was also the convention that gave me one of the best belly laughs ever. The Dems used "Let's Get Retarded" as their theme song.

Everybody, everybody, let’s get into it
Get stupid
Get retarded, get retarded, get retarded
Let’s get retarded (ha), let’s get retarded in here

Teh One Who Knocks
02-07-2019, 12:24 PM
And how do you prove any of this. Relitigating a convention blowie from 15 years ago?

The same way you "prove" that Kavanaugh 'sexually assaulted' someone at a high school party 30+ years ago :thumbsup:

RBP
02-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Can I do the cross?

You mentioned that you gagged. Was it the length or girth that caused you to gag?

How many cocks have you gagged on previously and since the convention?

Did you gag when he ejaculated in your mouth?

How did you react to hearing, "yeah, bitch, get that fucking nut"?

DemonGeminiX
02-07-2019, 12:38 PM
:rofl:

lost in melb.
02-07-2019, 12:48 PM
...pushed my head towards his crotch. Only then did I realize that he had unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and taken out his penis

:-k

RBP
02-07-2019, 01:35 PM
:-k

That's some wizardry there.

Hal-9000
02-07-2019, 05:41 PM
I'm going to stand up for this guy and men everywhere. Avert your eyes if you're sensitive.

She follows him up to his hotel room alone...

"..he walked over and kissed me. Although surprised by his advance, it was not unwelcome and I kissed him back."

There's such a thing as mixed signals and what I call opening the gate. Yes, kissing and further sexual activities are different and don't always go hand in hand so to speak.

But you consented to visit his hotel room knowing full well both of you are alone. Then he kissed you and instead of stopping it, you kissed him back. That is opening the gate to the garden...

How was he supposed to know the vegetables were not to be picked!

PorkChopSandwiches
02-07-2019, 05:55 PM
At this rate they will have Muddy strung up by next week

RBP
02-07-2019, 08:01 PM
At this rate they will have Muddy strung up by next weekExactly. No one would believe a woman voluntarily sucked his dick.

Hal-9000
02-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Exactly. No one would believe a woman voluntarily sucked his dick.

OOOOOOH!

le Burn avec fromage!!! :dance: