PDA

View Full Version : WALES ALIEN ALERT: UFO expert claims eerie blue light linked to ‘underground alien base’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-19-2019, 11:52 AM
By Carly Read - The Express

https://i.imgur.com/w9wHNYD.jpg
A mysterious bright blue light hovering over the A55 is connected to an “underground alien base”

CREEPY footage of a mysterious bright blue light hovering over the A55 is connected to an “underground alien base” in north Wales, a UFO investigator has sensationally claimed.

Footage of the bizarre floating light was captured by a member of the National Police Air Service, triggering a response from UFO investigator Russ Kellett, who said it was a warning from alien life. He told North Wales Live: “I think the light is probably connected to the underground base. “I don't know what it was, but it could have been a UFO that came down, something that landed in the area or even something that was brought to the area. “It could be a precursor that something else is about to happen.”

The striking light appears on the duel carriageway near Northop where it remains before fading to black as lorry and car drivers flood the road ready for their morning commute.

The source of the light remains unknown.

Other theorists believe the light, which illuminated the entire stretch of busy road in the footage, could be the result of a natural phenomenon such as lightning.

Mr Kellett’s own theory however is not the first linked to alien life. He spoke last December of how he is in “no doubt” that somewhere in Wales is a secret base for aliens.

He also claimed to have been abducted a number of times in the past and believed there was a secret military operation that took place in the Irish Sea between North Wales and Liverpool on the morning of the Berwyn Mountains incident, which he has been probing for an astonishing three decades.

He said: “North Wales is deemed a hotspot for UFOs since the Berwyn Mountains incident. I have been looking very closely over this area, and something is definitely going on.”

https://i.imgur.com/LX4vZh5.jpg
The light was seen in Northop

The Berwyn Mountains incident happened in 1974 and saw the sky fill with a number of bright lights following a shock earthquake in the mountains.

The tremor was recorded at a magnitude of 3.5 and was felt as far away from Wales as Liverpool.

This caused a number of theories, including one of a UFO crashing to earth. Others say it was possible a meteorite crashed in the region.