PDA

View Full Version : Virginia brewing company to release Lucky Charms-inspired beer

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2019, 11:24 AM
By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/MwtbAZtl.jpg

Soon you will be able to crack open that magically delicious taste.

Smartmouth Brewing Company announced it will be releasing an IPA made with marshmallows Saturday. The beer will be on tap and in cans and available in its Norfolk, Va., tasting room.

BuRVNOQB4NV
The beer was brewed to taste like the marshmallows found in Lucky Charms cereal.

“Designed to remind you of your childhood when you used to sort through bowls of your favorite breakfast cereal to separate the marshmallows from the cereal,” a description of the beer read. “Whether you ate them first or saved them for last, we’ve got you covered with our latest beer.”

The beer titled Saturday Morning All Day is 6.6 percent alcohol by volume and was brewed with toasted marshmallows and dehydrated marshmallow bits, according to Smartmouth Brewing.

The brewing company made it clear that Saturday Morning All Day is a “limited release beer” and will only be available Saturday beginning at noon.

Muddy
02-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Disgusto..

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2019, 11:48 AM
And of course it's an IPA on top of it all :facepalm:

Mmmmmmm....extra hoppy Lucky Charms flavored beer :homer:

:puke:

Griffin
02-26-2019, 01:37 PM
This will probably go over big in bars full of guys with man buns and glitter in their beard.

Goofy
02-26-2019, 01:47 PM

PorkChopSandwiches
02-26-2019, 04:08 PM
So stupid

Hal-9000
02-26-2019, 06:58 PM
And of course it's an IPA on top of it all :facepalm:

Mmmmmmm....extra hoppy Lucky Charms flavored beer :homer:

Brewed with cereal marshmallows ...this is what's wrong with our world. No one asked for this, no one is clamoring for this. Someone just decided they would do it. Like 98% of Tweets. None of them are requested but people sure feel the need to put them out there.

Muddy
02-26-2019, 07:02 PM
Brewed with cereal marshmallows ...this is what's wrong with our world. No one asked for this, no one is clamoring for this. Someone just decided they would do it. Like 98% of Tweets. None of them are requested but people sure feel the need to put them out there.

Its probably because Amazon just rolled out a thing where you can buy 80 lbs of these marshmallows online now.. Some FOO got a bright idea..

Hal-9000
02-26-2019, 07:37 PM
Its probably because Amazon just rolled out a thing where you can buy 80 lbs of these marshmallows online now.. Some FOO got a bright idea..

Or a work accident gone horribly wrong.

Boss, I dumped my breakfast into the vat by mistake!
May as well dump in the whole box because that batch is fucked now.
Wait, I have an idea...

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2019, 07:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LCylsh8.png

Hal-9000
02-26-2019, 07:46 PM
*sings*

Frosted Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious.

I'll make a brown beer bottle and barf awaaaay!

Muddy
02-26-2019, 08:30 PM
It will smell nice and fruity as you hurl it through your nostrils...

Hal-9000
02-26-2019, 08:49 PM
It will smell nice and fruity as you hurl it through your nostrils...

Yeah man I stopped drinking beer years ago but my go-to was Molson Canadian and Extra Old Stock. 5 and 6 % respectively and both hearty lager beers that tasted like a proper beer. None of this faggoty IPA fruit and chocolate with added ghey hops made of fairy piss sort of stuff.

Muddy
02-26-2019, 08:52 PM
Faggoty IPA > Molsen

Hal-9000
02-26-2019, 09:04 PM
:lol: Have you even tried real beer...er...Canadian beer?

Pretty strong words from people who think Coors lite is actually a beer :rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
02-26-2019, 09:06 PM
Molson Golden was my go-to beer when we went to Canada all the time

Molson > Labatts

Hal-9000
02-26-2019, 09:13 PM
Extra Old Stock was my favorite and completely dating myself, it was the only beer sold at the time that was 6%.

We went through a few beer strikes and we had to try a lot of American beer. No offense, but most of it was near piss and around 3.5% or 4% alcohol. I think we settled on Old Milwaukee as it tasted somewhat stronger and was cheap.

Muddy
02-26-2019, 09:49 PM
:lol: Have you even tried real beer...er...Canadian beer?

Pretty strong words from people who think Coors lite is actually a beer :rofl:

Aside from my previous avatar I am a heavy good quality beer drinker... I'm going broke from it, I think.. :lol: