PDA

View Full Version : Meghan Markle says she plans to raise child with 'fluid approach to gender': report

Teh One Who Knocks
03-01-2019, 11:20 AM
By Amy Lieu | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/zJEnxIml.jpg

Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle reportedly told friends that she wants to take a "fluid approach to gender" when raising her child.

Markle, 37, is said to have told the friends at her Wednesday royal baby shower in New York City that she is expecting a son, according to Vanity Fair.

“Meghan has been talking to some of her friends about the birth and how she and Harry plan to raise their baby. Her exact word was 'fluid,'" a source told the magazine. "She said they plan to raise their child with a fluid approach to gender and they won’t be imposing any stereotypes."

The Sussexes have planned a gender-neutral nursery with white and gray colors, the outlet reported.

A Kensington Palace spokesman declined Vanity Fair's request for comment.

Markle celebrated the impending arrival of her first child with the lavish baby shower at the Upper East Side hotel The Mark, according to the magazine. The festivities were organized by Serena Williams, who booked out the penthouse suite, which features two floors, five bedrooms, four fireplaces, six bathrooms, as well as extensive views of Central Park.

https://i.imgur.com/NFcgoWql.jpg

The baby is due in the spring, likely in April.

Markle and Harry will reportedly have a working "babymoon" in Morocco starting Saturday.

lost in melb.
03-01-2019, 01:01 PM
cock=boy
cunt=girl

it works!

Teh One Who Knocks
03-01-2019, 01:06 PM
cock=boy
cunt=girl

it works!

Go back to the Stone Age you Neanderthal :hand:

lost in melb.
03-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Go back to the Stone Age you Neanderthal :hand:

It's so old fashioned and un-edgy, I know...:meh:

Goofy
03-01-2019, 01:12 PM
cock=boy
cunt=girl

it works!
You stole that from me [-(

Muddy
03-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Young prince is re-writing all the books up in the castle.. :lol:

Hal-9000
03-01-2019, 04:11 PM
You stole that from me [-(

I said stem & slit long before you guys showed up with your sewer mouth profanity [-(