PDA

View Full Version : China launched their OWN MOON? New SHOCK claim emerges that Beijing sent a Moon into space

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2019, 01:26 PM
By Bill McLoughlin - The Express

https://i.imgur.com/j3f5eQa.jpg

CHINA has been accused of launching an artificial Moon into space by a Youtube channel created to “reveal the truth in the sky”.

In his video, “Donny of Daytona”, Donald Wilson picks out a series of unusual images from the Moon’s surface. He indicates that the unusual “monuments” which have appeared on the surface, have changed from time to time meaning that there must be some presence or being on the Moon. While talking through a series of unusual shapes on the surface, Mr Wilson wonders whether the reason behind the constantly changing shapes is that the lunar wonder is under the control of China.

Mr Wilson says: “How come parts of the Moon’s face are changing a little bit?

“Or that there are things that just pop and are added on.

“It makes you wonder if sometimes we see China’s Moon. The one they launched.”

Mr Wilson specifically points to “monuments” that are protruding from the surface as proof that the Moon is not what we currently believe it to be.

https://i.imgur.com/1QLKYnQ.jpg
Mr Wilson appears to highlight several unusual images

He also adds that there are multiple areas that are clearly crash craters.

Mr Wilson added: “There’s obviously a monument coming up from the ground.

“There’s an area of the ground that you can tell is burnt.

“It clearly looks as though something hit the surface and has exploded.”

https://i.imgur.com/ZUJfzSx.jpg
The unusual shapes are apparently structures coming out of the surface

Although he doesn’t elaborate on China’s apparent artificial Moon programme he continues to point to several structures which he believes proves some sort of life.

While he manages to find a series of “new” triangular structures he neglects to explain the link towards Beijing’s apparent luna programme.

One user said: “It does seem like we have a local Sun & Moon.

"It's admitted about the moon, now just waiting on them to say Sun and that's one step closer to flat.”

In response, another said: “I can't stop laughing, you actually believe in what you say.”

Hal-9000
03-04-2019, 05:07 PM
"The one they launched."

Oh golly that's going to keep me laughing for an entire day :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2019, 05:10 PM
It's so blatantly obvious :facepalm:

Hal-9000
03-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Sure. Have you ever heard the term 8 miles high? It's in reference to the altitude planes fly at, typically 40000 feet or approximately 8 miles up.

So if people see a plane up there flying in front of the moon, and the moon looks waaaay up beyond that...how do they rationalize the sun and moon are close to Earth?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Sure. Have you ever heard the term 8 miles high? It's in reference to the altitude planes fly at, typically 40000 feet or approximately 8 miles up.

So if people see a plane up there flying in front of the moon, and the moon looks waaaay up beyond that...how do they rationalize the sun and moon are close to Earth?

Of course the moon LOOKS like it's far away, it's only 32 miles across :shakehead:

Hal-9000
03-04-2019, 05:18 PM
Of course the moon LOOKS like it's far away, it's only 32 miles across :shakehead:

Question Mr Hawking - Why would a country launch a moon?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Question Mr Hawking - Why would a country launch a moon?

You'd have to ask the Chinese :dunno: Probably for something nefarious though.

Hal-9000
03-04-2019, 05:23 PM
I'm missing the connectivity in his thought process. Because he sees craters and possible monuments on surface of the moon, he figures it was launched?

And yes, those Chinese do nefarious things :shifty: