PDA

View Full Version : Linda Sarsour Attacks ‘White Feminist’ Nancy Pelosi Over Resolution Condemning Anti-Semitism

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Peter Hasson - The Daily Caller

https://i.imgur.com/Pj7OYN5l.jpg

Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour attacked Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Monday night as a “typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men,” in response to a House resolution condemning anti-Semitism.

House Democrats announced the resolution Monday after Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar’s latest anti-Israel comments, which critics — including other Democrats — have denounced as anti-Semitic.

“This is why we wanted Congresswoman Barbara Lee to be the Speaker of the House and ‘progressives’ were like ‘nah, Pelosi is a leader and omg you should see how she claps. What a clap!'” Sarsour wrote in a lengthy Facebook post.

“Nancy is a typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men. God forbid the men are upset – no worries, Nancy to the rescue to stroke their egos,” she wrote.

https://i.imgur.com/wOa7o76l.jpg

Sarsour accused Democratic leaders of responding more quickly to anti-Semitism than to anti-Muslim rhetoric, and claimed the resolution would only help Republicans.

“Democrats are playing in to the hands of the right. Dividing our base and reinforcing their narrative and giving them an easier path towards 2020,” Sarsour wrote. (RELATED: Planned Parenthood ‘Proud’ To Stand With Women’s March Amid Anti-Semitism Controversy)

“I reject this. I will speak out. I won’t be silent. I am not following this. They don’t speak for me as a Democrat. No more double standards.”

The Women’s March has been plagued by its own anti-Semitism issues, including its leaders’ support of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious racist and anti-Semite.

An investigation published by Tablet Magazine in December revealed Women’s March leaders repeatedly made anti-Semitic remarks, including spreading conspiracy theories about Jews being responsible for the slave trade.

The investigation also found that Women’s March used Nation of Islam members for their security.

Sarsour was unapologetic about the Farrakhan controversy as recently as January, when she taped a podcast with left-wing media outlet Democracy Now.

RBP
03-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Keep going more radically further left. That should help.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Keep going more radically further left. That should help.

I don't think they will be happy until they completely alienate the ≈ 85% of the population that isn't uber liberal.

Muddy
03-05-2019, 01:42 PM
:lol: Keep talking, Missy..

Hal-9000
03-05-2019, 05:09 PM
“typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men,”

Thems fightin words :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-05-2019, 08:23 PM
“typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men,”

Thems fightin words :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/rAUCvHe.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
03-05-2019, 08:25 PM
This is good news, more of the (D) consuming itself. They will have no chance next election

fricnjay
03-05-2019, 10:13 PM
The left has so many triggers now its going to implode on itself. :huh:

RBP
03-05-2019, 11:21 PM
This is good news, more of the (D) consuming itself. They will have no chance next election

Maybe she wants to model women's rights after Muslim countries.

RBP
03-06-2019, 02:56 PM
I have been mulling this over. I keep shaking my head. I caught a lot of shit for dismissing the women's march as nothing more than a far left political rally based largely on hatred of Trump (it's actually not even Trump, it's anyone who doesn't agree with them). I suggested that making it a "women's march" was subterfuge and the pussy hats (etc) were nothing more than a tool of manipulation.

And now we have it from the leader's mouth. White feminists are tools of the patriarchy and function only to do the white man's bidding. I appreciate her honesty. As has become standard for the far left, only she can define hate, and only her hate is justified. All other hate is oppression that she can righteously fight it by any means necessary.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-06-2019, 03:15 PM
So when will it completely split off and become two warring factions? The 'white feminists' versus the 'PoC feminists'?

Hal-9000
03-06-2019, 06:34 PM
I have been mulling this over. I keep shaking my head. I caught a lot of shit for dismissing the women's march as nothing more than a far left political rally based largely on hatred of Trump (it's actually not even Trump, it's anyone who doesn't agree with them). I suggested that making it a "women's march" was subterfuge and the pussy hats (etc) were nothing more than a tool of manipulation.

And now we have it from the leader's mouth. White feminists are tools of the patriarchy and function only to do the white man's bidding. I appreciate her honesty. As has become standard for the far left, only she can define hate, and only her hate is justified. All other hate is oppression that she can righteously fight it by any means necessary.

Your thinking is too complex. I got there first statement I read.

When someone like me watches these exchanges from my fence, all I hear is - Only her hate is the 'correct' hate.

I hate that shit.