PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Nova's risqué 'cut-out' pants face criticism on Twitter: 'Those aren’t pants. Stop it'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-07-2019, 11:39 AM
By Michael Bartiromo | Fox News

https://i.imgur.com/WB4OEbOh.jpg

Fashion Nova is really stretching the definition of the word “pants," according to Twitter.

A $23 pair of leg-coverings sold by the online retailer is getting a bit of blowback online, largely for more closely resembling chaps than anything that could accurately be described as pants.

“Fashion Nova, those aren’t pants. Stop it,” wrote one user of an image of Fashion Nova’s “Havana Nights Cut-Out Pants” from the company’s website.

“Absolutely we did not need chaps that are also bootcut yoga pants, you are going to HELL Fashion Nova,” another wrote.
Others expressed similar sentiments, with joking that anyone who wears the item has “daddy issues,” and another joking that the retailer may have been under the influence of drugs when designing the pants.

As noted by Uproxx, Fashion Nova has marketed similar looks in the past, many of which have also been ridiculed for their revealing styles, including its Wild Thang lace-up jeans, or its see-through chaps.
The retailer’s name also made headlines in February, after Kim Kardashian hinted that the brand, and brands like it, were ripping off “designs that have taken the blood, sweat and tears of true designers,” TMZ reported.

Goofy
03-07-2019, 01:28 PM
:wank:

fricnjay
03-07-2019, 06:05 PM
I think they look great. :-s

8-[

Teh One Who Knocks
03-07-2019, 06:06 PM
I think they look great. :-s

8-[

How many pairs did you order for yourself? :-k

fricnjay
03-07-2019, 06:12 PM
How many pairs did you order for yourself? :-k

Well 7 of course, 1 for eaEr Uhm I mean none, thinking about getting some for my wife, yea thats it :tup: 8-[