PDA

View Full Version : Alien civilisation created moon after Martian race was DESTROYED - bizarre claim

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 11:53 AM
By Sean Martin - The Express

https://i.imgur.com/uyyNqpP.jpg

AN ANCIENT alien civilisation on Mars created the moon after their planet was destroyed in a huge disaster, a conspiracy theory claims.

For centuries, people have wondered about a civilisation which once lived on Mars, and now one person has established a theory. A user on Reddit posted his theory on the social media site, which claims that Martians were forced to flee their planet when disaster struck. As a result, the aliens created our moon as a new base as to rescue as many of the population as possible.

The Redditer, Brarticus, wrote: “I think the Moon is not only an artificial structure.

“I think Mars was home to intelligent life and they faced a catastrophic planetary event and our Moon was created to rescue as much of their population as possible.

"It was manufactured as an Ark by 'Martians' in the very, very distant past.

“Look at the surface of Mars - it's obvious something catastrophic occurred.”

Brarticus is not the first person to suggest that an ancient Martian theory was wiped out.

Dr John Brandenburg, a plasma physicist working as a consultant at Morningstar Applied Physics LLC, believes there is evidence of a nuclear war on the planet, which was ultimately the downfall of the civilisation there.

He wrote in his book,’Death on Mars’, that nuclear isotopes found on the Red Planet “resemble those from hydrogen bombs on Earth” and a “Martian civilisation apparently perished due to a planet-wide catastrophe of unknown origin”.

https://i.imgur.com/2H4iPme.jpg
Some say a nuclear war happened on Mars

According to Dr Brandenburg, Earth could suffer a similar fate if we do not learn from the supposed signs of Mars’ end.

He wrote: “The discovery of dead civilisation on Mars, whose end was apparently catastrophic and due to unknown causes, reinforces our understanding that the cosmos can be a dangerous place and requires a vigorous response from the human race, to reduce the probability that we will perish the same way.”

Goofy
03-08-2019, 12:16 PM
:rofl:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 05:18 PM
"The Redditer, Brarticus, wrote:

I think the Moon is...

I think Mars was..."

You don't think, stop it :D

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Dr John Brandenburg, a plasma physicist working as a consultant at Morningstar Applied Physics LLC, believes there is evidence of a nuclear war on the planet, which was ultimately the downfall of the civilisation there.

Go ahead, make fun of the physicist too :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Go ahead, make fun of the physicist too :rolleyes:

A physicist who can't speak English...

"The Redditer, Brarticus, wrote: I think the Moon is not only an artificial structure."

YES...AND???

[-(

lost in melb.
03-09-2019, 12:23 AM
In fairness, we don't know :dunno:

:outtahere:

Hal-9000
03-09-2019, 05:32 PM
In fairness, we don't know :dunno:

:outtahere:

Actually our moon is an interesting celestial body. Scientists have said it's not like regular planetary moons for a number of reasons.

Please don't tell Lance :pray:

lost in melb.
03-10-2019, 05:55 AM
Actually our moon is an interesting celestial body. Scientists have said it's not like regular planetary moons for a number of reasons.

Please don't tell Lance :pray:

Ok. Shhh :shhh: