PDA

View Full Version : LGBTQ Activists Enraged Trump Served Chick-Fil-A To Football Champions

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 12:02 PM
Paul Bois - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/LscKvGNh.jpg

Universities may be banning Chick-fil-A, but President Trump's White House has not, and that's just way too triggering for some LGBTQ activists.

Earlier this week, the president served another round of fast food to college football champions, only this time, instead of McDonald's and Wendy's, the players were served Chick-fil-A, sparking anger from prominent LGBTQ publications.

"For the second time this year, Donald Trump has invited an athletic team to the White House and boasted about serving them fast food," wrote Tracy Gilchrist at The Advocate. "But this time, chicken sandwiches from the virulently anti-LGBTQ company Chick-fil-A were arranged on silver platters for champions on the North Dakota State Bison football team Monday."

Trump reportedly said that the athletes requested Chick-fil-A. "We could've had chefs, we could have, but we had fast food -- because I know you people," Trump told the athletes. "Chick-fil-A, they say? Chick-fil-A."

Bill Browning of LGBTQ Nation denounced Chick-fil-A's presence at the White House with the same fervor as Gilchrist.

"For the second time in his presidency, Donald Trump has served fast food to an athletic team to 'celebrate' their victory," wrote Browning. "This time, the President who has attacked the LGBTQ community the most served up Chick-fil-A, a company known for opposing LGBTQ rights."

The left-wing hatred for Chick-fil-A began in 2012 when company president and COO Dan Cathy expressed support for traditional marriage, prompting boycotts across the country from LGBTQ activists.

"I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,'" Cathy said at the time. "I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."

"We are very much supportive of the family — the biblical definition of the family unit," he said on the Biblical Recorder. "We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that. ... We want to do anything we possibly can to strengthen families. We are very much committed to that. We intend to stay the course," he said. "We know that it might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles."

Just last year, two major publications wrote scathing articles begging people to boycott the business: The New Yorker and Huffington Post. "If You Really Love LGBTQ People, You Just Can’t Keep Eating Chick-fil-A," wrote Noah Michelson of HuffPo. When Chick-fil-A wanted to set up shop in New York City, Dan Piepenring of The New Yorker called it a "creepy infiltration" of the city.

Later in 2018, the Pittsburgh city council signed a letter asking Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon to drop the Chick-fil-A Pittsburgh Kids Marathon one-mile run for children and their families at the Pittsburgh Marathon. Fortunately, the organizers did not cave.

"We have and will continue to be accepting of any individual or family who wants to participate in our events," the organizers said in a statement. "This partnership with Chick-fil-A will help us ensure even more children in southwestern Pennsylvania can learn and share in our love of running."

Most recently, a Dean at Rider University resigned from his post when the school banned the chicken restaurant on campus.

Goofy
03-08-2019, 12:15 PM
I love those Lesbian Gay Big Tits Questionaires :)

Muddy
03-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Listen.. I like Chic Fil A and all.. But for real.. Why does the president keep serving this shit? Is this his opinion of what the masses really enjoy? Id be relatively insulted if he tried to feed me that shit on a visit to the White House.. Nobody gets excited about coming to the white house and eating a fucking $3.00 fast food sandwich.. I wonder what he thinks the black caucus would enjoy..? :-k

RBP
03-08-2019, 03:19 PM
I have defined a person evil, therefore you must support my definition and join me in my hatred, or you too are evil.

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Listen.. I like Chic Fil A and all.. But for real.. Why does the president keep serving this shit? Is this his opinion of what the masses really enjoy? Id be relatively insulted if he tried to feed me that shit on a visit to the White House.. Nobody gets excited about coming to the white house and eating a fucking $3.00 fast food sandwich.. I wonder what he thinks the black caucus would enjoy..? :-k

It looks tacky and demeaning from over here too. Not expecting tenderloin and lobster at a White House meal but maybe something on a real plate would be nice :lol:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Hey wait...Chick-fil-A :-k

Is that like when a trans person with a fake vaginer gets ploughed in the butt by another girl wearing a strap-on?

:coat:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 05:15 PM

It looks tacky and demeaning from over here too. Not expecting tenderloin and lobster at a White House meal but maybe something on a real plate would be nice :lol:

Look at Biff and Tad here too good to eat Chik-fil-a :saysyou:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 05:15 PM
it's Chad, bitch :hand:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 05:17 PM
Just settle down and go back to your Yacht Club :hand:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 05:21 PM
Check out the poor guy on the middle left in the green tie.

His look says - My Uncle Pete used to bring me Chick-fil-A when it was inappropriate touching night. I hate that shit :|

Muddy
03-08-2019, 05:34 PM
Look at Biff and Tad here too good to eat Chik-fil-a :saysyou:

Biff Wellington at your service..

Muddy
03-08-2019, 05:34 PM
it's Chad, bitch :hand:

It's Ma'am..! :x

:lol:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 06:27 PM
It's Ma'am..! :x

Do you remember me relating a gas station story? I used to wear my hair longer than Macho Ma'am our new hero, and I pulled up to the pump and rolled down the window. Gas station helper-guy from behind the car says - Fill er up ma'am? :-s

I got right out of the car and asked - What did you just say to me??? :x

The guy was apologizing all over the place :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 06:28 PM
Do you remember me relating a gas station story? I used to wear my hair longer than Macho Ma'am our new hero, and I pulled up to the pump and rolled down the window. Gas station helper-guy from behind the car says - Fill er up ma'am? :-s

I got right out of the car and asked - What did you just say to me??? :x

The poor guy was apologizing all over the place :lol:

Settle down there Princess :hand:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Settle down there Princess :hand:

Remember John Cougar Mellencamp when he had that huge flip of hair for bangs? That was me :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Remember John Cougar Mellencamp when he had that huge flip of hair for bangs? That was me :oops:

Sing "Hurts So Good" then :-s

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 06:51 PM
Sing "Hurts So Good" then :-s

:hand:

My go-to is Jack & Diane

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 06:54 PM
:hand:

My go-to is Jack & Diane

:beatdown: Sing :beatdown: "Hurts :beatdown: So :beatdown: Good"! :beatdown:

fricnjay
03-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Its just John Mellencamp now, he dropped the Cougar. :hand:

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 06:59 PM
:beatdown: Sing :beatdown: "Hurts :beatdown: So :beatdown: Good"! :beatdown:

I ain't your song-bish [-(

Its just John Mellencamp now, he dropped the Cougar. :hand:

Not pertinent and my hair is much shorter now :hand:

Griffin
03-08-2019, 07:47 PM
I told my wife she was a Mellencamp, she asked what that was.
I said it's when a woman's to old to be considered a cougar anymore.

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 07:51 PM
I told my wife she was a Mellencamp, she asked what that was.
I said it's when a woman's to old to be considered a cougar anymore.

ooooh, home made burn. Nicely done :thumbsup:

SpurNine
03-12-2019, 01:13 AM
When did they add a Q? I was hoping they would drop the G so we could call them the BLT's.

RBP
03-12-2019, 03:49 AM
How did this thread go from anti-gay-marriage spicy chicken to early 80's folk rock? :huh:

DemonGeminiX
03-12-2019, 07:18 AM
How did this thread go from anti-gay-marriage spicy chicken to early 80's folk rock? :huh:

Hal-9000

lost in melb.
03-12-2019, 10:12 AM
:hal:-ified

RBP
03-12-2019, 10:55 AM

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:04 PM
This thread made it to well over 12 posts before I brought up someone calling me ma'am in public. [-(

It was both timely and pertinent to the conversation (LGQTFBIDEACIA) stuff in the title.

I felt both offended and marginalized from the comment ( after I finished laughing my ass off :lol:)

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:05 PM
Hal-9000

bet you were the hall monitor and ratted out the other kids :(

fricnjay
03-12-2019, 06:07 PM
:threadjack: by :hal:

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:12 PM
okay let's retread the bit about activists being offended by a fast food chain because they feel the chain doesn't support all groups across the spectrum of diversity, according to their 2019 definition.

:|

DemonGeminiX
03-12-2019, 06:17 PM
bet you were the hall monitor and ratted out the other kids :(

:no:

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:26 PM
I lose interest quickly and become distracted. Now I feel bad for taking the thread into a new and exciting direction :(

:lol: okay that's overstating what happened but I MAY do that sometime in the future, you never know

fricnjay
03-12-2019, 06:27 PM
for realyzys though, this is why I love capitalism. If you dont like it, dont buy it. Look at whats happening with Dicks Sporting goods. They made a stand on their gun sales so pro-gun people boycotted now they are having to restructure. They people were heard using there buying power. same is happening with another sporting goods store. They made a stand over Nike signing Kaepernick and decided to not sell Nike anymore. They are closing the doors.

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:32 PM
for realyzys though, this is why I love capitalism. If you dont like it, dont buy it. Look at whats happening with Dicks Sporting goods. They made a stand on their gun sales so pro-gun people boycotted now they are having to restructure. They people were heard using there buying power. same is happening with another sporting goods store. They made a stand over Nike signing Kaepernick and decided to not sell Nike anymore. They are closing the doors.

It's the public shaming and use of social media I hate. The Twitter and Facebooks worlds are full of people who see posts and think it's gospel, because it's a post.

Scares me a little to be frank.

fricnjay
03-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Social media is the single biggest threat to a civil society.

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 06:52 PM
Social media is the single biggest threat to a civil society.

Like I say - the internet is full of places you can leave your opinion...but is anyone really asking for it? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2019, 06:57 PM
Like I say - the internet is full of places you can leave your opinion...but is anyone really asking for it? :lol:

https://i.imgur.com/kIiUsVc.jpg

I posted that in the random pic thread the other day :lol:

Hal-9000
03-12-2019, 07:06 PM
:lol: when I saw it I looked in the mirror......

fck :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-12-2019, 07:21 PM

RBP
03-12-2019, 09:10 PM

But if you remember, after the CFA boycott was announced, sales went UP. :lol: