PDA

View Full Version : Transgender professor: Excluding men from women’s sports is like excluding black women

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 12:27 PM
The College Fix Staff

https://i.imgur.com/CcGVdTQ.jpg

Rachel McKinnon is a biologically male women’s cycling champion. The white philosopher’s next challenge is successfully playing the race card.

The College of Charleston professor, a prolific digital-mob leader, has been active in trying to marginalize women who believe that men who identify as women should not be allowed to participate in women’s sports.

One of the recent victims is the tennis great Martina Navratilova, an early public lesbian who was booted by an LGBTQ athletic organization for saying that men who “decide to be female” are “cheating” in women’s sports. Former British swimmer Sharron Davies is the next target of McKinnon for similar sentiments.

As noted by Red State‘s Sister Toldjah this week, McKinnon is claiming that women who want women’s sports to be limited to women are the functional equivalent of racists:

If Sharron Davies, Paula Radcliffe, or Martina Navratilova had said we need to keep black women out of sport to “protect it” and the “integrity of women’s sport”

That would be obviously racist

That’s why it’s obviously transphobic to exclude trans women now
You’ve got to wonder how black women feel about being considered to vengeful white men such as McKinnon.

Toldjah reminds the professor that excluding a race from sports competition is “not even remotely comparable” to segregating the sexes in sporting competitions:

Black athletes were once viewed as inferior based on their race. Men’s and women’s competitions have always been separate because their bodies are different. It’s an indisputable scientific fact. …

This ain’t rocket science, y’all. Female athletes find losing to male athletes in female competition demoralizing, and they have legitimate reasons for feeling that way. Yet they’re being told to shut up, sit back, and take it.

Goofy
03-08-2019, 01:18 PM
These cunts are completely loopy

Muddy
03-08-2019, 01:33 PM
What? :lol: (not you goofy)

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 04:38 PM
SAY WHAT? :lol:

Did she really just compare trans men to black females playing women's sports?

Lordy lordy good gravy.

fricnjay
03-08-2019, 04:40 PM
:shakehead:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 04:41 PM
It's ma'am! :x

fricnjay
03-08-2019, 04:41 PM
It's ma'am! :x

Yes Sir! :oops:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 04:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HadiZup.jpg

DemonGeminiX
03-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Girls want to play in boys' sports. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Drop the whole separate boys and girls sports for a while and let's see what happens. I bet the vast majority of the fairer sex will want to go back to having separate sports after they keep losing and/or getting hurt.

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 07:30 PM
Girls want to play in boys' sports. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Drop the whole separate boys and girls sports for a while and let's see what happens. I bet the vast majority of the fairer sex will want to go back to having separate sports after they keep losing and/or getting hurt.

I've had similar thoughts. Got into a huge bitchfest when I suggested that in a mixed group of males and females.

All I said was - How come girls are fine with different golf tees, staggered advantage starts, divisions in boxing and other contact sports, yet insist there should be equality across the board?

One day - I'm strong enough. Next day - Hey that's unfair!

Removing transgendered aspects for the moment, women can never achieve the muscle mass men can, even when using steroids. That's why we'll never see a true heavyweight boxing match between a man and a woman. Because of the genetics behind muscle mass and fat development, the guy will crucify her in the ring.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2019, 07:34 PM
I've had similar thoughts. Got into a huge bitchfest when I suggested that in a mixed group of males and females.

All I said was - How come girls are fine with different golf tees, staggered advantage starts, divisions in boxing and other contact sports, yet insist there should be equality across the board?

One day - I'm strong enough. Next day - Hey that's unfair!

Removing transgendered aspects for the moment, women can never achieve the muscle mass men can, even when using steroids. That's why we'll never see a true heavyweight boxing match between a man and a woman. Because of the genetics behind muscle mass and fat development, the guy will crucify her in the ring.

One of my buddies that I used to go out drinking with all the time in my younger days would pick fights with feminists out in bars about sports :lol:

He would always start by telling them things like, the best boys high school basketball team would beat the WNBA champion team, and not just beat them, but crush them. And he'd go on and on about how girls could never compete directly with boys at anything on any level. It was funny because he really used to get all worked up getting them all wound up. :lol: It's hilarious, but he also wasn't really wrong I don't think.

Hal-9000
03-08-2019, 07:44 PM
One of my buddies that I used to go out drinking with all the time in my younger days would pick fights with feminists out in bars about sports :lol:

He would always start by telling them things like, the best boys high school basketball team would beat the WNBA champion team, and not just beat them, but crush them. And he'd go on and on about how girls could never compete directly with boys at anything on any level. It was funny because he really used to get all worked up getting them all wound up. :lol: It's hilarious, but he also wasn't really wrong I don't think.

:lol:

I never would get worked up because I've always hung out with and worked with mixed groups, girls n guys.

For me it always starts with a polite question, maybe an observation, and then if anyone is getting militant over shit I match their tenor in the conversation :lol:

I recall one historical work convo/summit meeting when it was me vs. eight woman. Subject - Tit size is not even in the same conversation as dick size in terms of importance.

I am legend :lol: