PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang: 'One Generation Away From Americans Shooting Asians'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2019, 11:55 AM
By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

https://i.imgur.com/7kU2jT1l.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate Andrew Yang said during a recent talk that Asians will be the next minority group oppressed in the United States, going as far as to claim that he thinks white Americans are going to be "shooting up a bunch of Asians."

"So now that I'm running for president like I've learned more about the Asian-American place in society and one thing that scares the heck out of me is that this country is heading towards becoming majority-minority by 2045, that's 27 years from now," Yang said. "And so there's a very happy notion in some quarters that the country will just become more tolerant as it gets more diverse."

"Unfortunately, that is not really the way things play out if you look at historical examples," Yang continued. "And so if you look at what's happening right now in this country, you can see an increasingly insecure white majority becoming more and more hostile, truly. And who is going to be the boogeyman of the next 10 to 20 years? Who's going to be the great rival to the United States in the eyes of American in society? China, that's right."

"And so what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking insecure white majority that's losing their jobs for let's say Chinese Americans or Asian Americans?" Yang added."I think we're one generation away from falling into the same camps as the Jews who were attacked in the synagogue in Pittsburgh like just a couple months ago. Like we're probably one generation away from Americans shooting up a bunch of Asians saying like, you know, 'damn the Chinese because there's a giant cold war even more with China.'"
One of Yang's central campaign issues is giving Americans a $12,000 per year universal basic income. Another issue Yang is running on is protecting American jobs from artificial intelligence and robots.

RBP
03-15-2019, 12:00 PM
Hey Andrew, maybe we're mad because we're tired of anti-white-male bigotry, like telling us we're murderers and rapists in waiting.

Not sure what to do today, fuck my sister, rape a feminist, or shoot me up some gooks. :tup:

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 12:01 PM
Start with the Chinese :whistle:

:outtahere:

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 12:02 PM
I wrote that before I read the article. Oops :oops:

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 12:03 PM
Hey Andrew, maybe we're mad because we're tired of anti-white-male bigotry, like telling us we're murderers and rapists in waiting.

Not sure what to do today, fuck my sister, rape a feminist, or shoot me up some gooks. :tup:

You take care of 2 & 3. I'll take care of 1 :whistle:

RBP
03-15-2019, 12:05 PM
You take care of 2 & 3. I'll take care of 1 :whistle:

Pretty sure it only counts if it's your own sister. But I appreciate your offer. :lol:

Goofy
03-15-2019, 12:05 PM
Ah well, no chance of him getting the nod for the top job now then - calling your constituents racist is rarely a good idea for a campaign manifesto :)

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2019, 12:08 PM
Ah well, no chance of him getting the nod for the top job now then - calling your constituents racist is rarely a good idea for a campaign manifesto :)

But all white people ARE racist :dunno:

RBP
03-15-2019, 12:08 PM

It's a very popular boogeyman argument with Democrats here. And yet they fawn over white males who are running for president. It's very confusing.

RBP
03-15-2019, 12:09 PM
But all non-radical-leftist white people ARE racist :dunno:

:ftfy:

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 12:09 PM
Pretty sure it only counts if it's your own sister. But I appreciate your offer. :lol:

anything for a mate :drunkpost:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2019, 12:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/y7giLbM.gif

"We're going to be doing one thing, and one thing only. Killing Asians"

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 12:14 PM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-15-2019, 12:16 PM
:-s

Wait. We're killing Asians now? I thought we were getting rid of all the black people first? Wasn't it the blacks, the Hispanics, the Middle Easterners, then the Asians?

Who switched this shit up and why didn't anybody tell me?

[-(

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 12:20 PM
Just shoot everyone. To be safe :dunno:

Except those in Acubra hats ----> we supply beer.

DemonGeminiX
03-15-2019, 12:22 PM
:meh:

Now I have to buy more ammo. Dammit.

RBP
03-15-2019, 12:33 PM
Just shoot everyone. To be safe :dunno:

Except those in Acubra hats ----> we supply beer.

Now I have to see if the Christchurch shooter was wearing one. :lol:

RBP
03-15-2019, 12:33 PM
:meh:

Now I have to buy more ammo. Dammit.

Small caliber, Asians are very tiny.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-15-2019, 12:34 PM
Small caliber, Asians are very tiny.

:shock:

:rofl:

lost in melb.
03-15-2019, 12:40 PM
Now I have to see if the Christchurch shooter was wearing one. :lol:

I'm impressed. You humour is at my level and the day's only just begun :tup:

Hal-9000
03-15-2019, 02:39 PM

Not sure what to do today...

They keep accusing people of this and it will manifest in some people's minds..