PDA

View Full Version : New Eyewitness Submission: ‘Dogman’ Pictures

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2019, 11:56 AM
Cryptozoology News

The following content was sent to Cryptozoology news on March 16, 2019. It has not been edited.

If you have something to share, you can now submit your story, pictures or video.

I wanted to send a picture from a family member who was lured out of vehicle, then attacked, scratched up by a hairy bear-like dog creature.

He felt like he was being watched, snapped a few photos and then something hit his car, rolled across hood. He thought he hit someone, got out and seen this thing. Then it attacked him and fought with him.

I wanted to send this photo too. Similar creature to what me and wife seen a few years back. It turned from human to wolf creature then went into a fog with lightening and was gone.

https://i.imgur.com/hxAlaXN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/QCTgYtF.jpg

Dear reader,

When submitting sightings, please remember to include date, time and location. It is also important to tell us what you were doing at the moment the event took place as well as a physical description of the creature.

The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been documented in other states, such as Wisconsin. This unproven creature was first reportedly spotted in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

In 2017, a woman in Michigan claimed to have seen a similar creature.

In 2015, a group of three people in Michigan reportedly came across an unidentified dog-like creature in the woods of St. Clair County.

Goofy
03-26-2019, 12:58 PM
Great pic :rofl:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Eyewitness report AND pix and you still mock :facepalm:

Hal-9000
03-26-2019, 04:05 PM
I'll mock.

"Similar creature to what me and wife seen ..."

The guy's grammar is worse than his picture taking :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2019, 04:17 PM
Yes, make fun of him since you can't disprove what he saw :shakehead:

Hal-9000
03-26-2019, 04:20 PM
Yes, make fun of him since you can't disprove what he saw :shakehead:

There's a saying about how it's impossible to disprove a negative, but that may be too much of a concept for this crowd.

Gotta give that picture the award for worst cryptid ever caught on film :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-26-2019, 04:21 PM
I will admit that it looks more like the head of a big cat, like a jaguar or something, but it's definitely not something you would normally see there. :nono:

Hal-9000
03-26-2019, 04:22 PM
I will admit that it looks more like the head of a big cat, like a jaguar or something, but it's definitely not something you would normally see there. :nono:

:lol:

I'd like to get that blurry blob put on a teeshirt with the heading - The truth is out there?