PDA

View Full Version : Boy, 12 , has surgery to remove 39 MAGNETIC BALLS from penis

Teh One Who Knocks
03-27-2019, 11:16 AM
By Tiffany Lo - The Mirror

https://i.imgur.com/7xtd96K.jpg

A 12-year-old boy had to have surgery to remove 39 magnetic balls from his penis.

The youngster, from Wuhan in China's Hubei province, reportedly inserted the string of balls out of "curiosity".

He was taken to Wuhan Children's Hospital on January 13 and told the doctors he had "swallowed some foreign objects", reported KanKan News .

But Dr Wang Jun, a urologist at the hospital, was shocked to find the 39 balls, also known as Buckyballs, stuck along the boy's urinary tract.

https://i.imgur.com/aKADhVg.jpg

The boy then told doctors he has inserted the metal balls into his penis.

The doctor said: "The boy said he was curious, so he put the Buckyballs into his penis."

An X-ray showed the tiny magnet balls aligned in a 'U' shape.

Medical staff conducted a minimally invasive surgery to extract the balls.

Dr Wang told KanKan News: "It's impossible to pull the magnet balls out. The alignment of the balls would change if you try to pull it out along the tract."

The boy is now able to urinate and now recovering in hospital.

Goofy
03-27-2019, 01:09 PM
:shakehead:

Hal-9000
03-27-2019, 04:37 PM
He didn't fall on them? :-s

fricnjay
03-27-2019, 04:43 PM
WOW! Just WOW! :shock:

Hal-9000
03-27-2019, 04:46 PM
WOW! Just WOW! :shock:

Yeah man 38 is okay, but 39 balls is just fucked up.

fricnjay
03-27-2019, 04:53 PM
Yeah man 38 is okay, but 39 balls is just fucked up.

Actually kinda impressive. :-k

Hal-9000
03-27-2019, 04:56 PM
Actually kinda impressive. :-k

I've done 40 [-(

Griffin
03-27-2019, 05:25 PM
A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

Hal-9000
03-27-2019, 05:26 PM
One I haven't heard, yay :lol: