Thread: Johnny Depp Sued Amber Heard Over 'Hoax' Abuse Allegations. Heard Just Responded, Detailing Horrifying Abuse Claims.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

MeToo Johnny Depp Sued Amber Heard Over 'Hoax' Abuse Allegations. Heard Just Responded, Detailing Horrifying Abuse Claims.

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

Actress Amber Heard is being sued by ex-husband Johnny Depp to the tune of $50 million for allegedly making false defamatory accusations of physical and verbal abuse against the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star. In fact, Depp claims he was the victim of abuse from Ms. Heard, and that she only peddled the "hoax" accusations to ride the #MeToo wave and boost her career.

In court filings obtained by The New York Post's Page Six, Heard attempts to counter Depp's claims by detailing horrifying alleged abusive incidents. The actress claims, in part, that Mr. Depp choked and strangled her, pulled out her hair, spat in her face, threw bottles of alcohol and her cellphone at her, and verbally abused her when he turned into a "monster" by way of alcohol and drugs.

“About a year into our relationship, I began to witness Johnny abusing drugs and alcohol," Heard claimed in the Virginia court filings. "On some occasions, when Johnny simultaneously used both illegal narcotics and prescription medications I have had to get him medical attention. Whenever he was using, I worried for both of us. He would become a totally different person, often delusional and violent. ... We called that version of Johnny, 'the Monster.'"

The 32-year-old detailed an alleged incident of abuse at the hands of Depp from May of 2014 after he found out that Heard was going to be shooting a “romantic scene” with fellow actor James Franco:

On the flight, Johnny ordered the flight attendants to give him an oxygen tank, and drank heavily. Johnny’s handlers told me that he was upset that I was filming a movie with a romantic scene with James Franco the day before. Soon, Johnny began to throw objects at me. Instead of reacting to his behavior, I simply moved seats. That didn’t stop him. He provocatively pushed a chair at me as I walked by, yelled at me, and taunted me by yelling out the name "James Franco."

At some point, I stood up, and Johnny kicked me in the back, causing me to fall over. Johnny threw his boot at me while I was on the ground. Johnny continued to scream obscenities until he went into the plane bathroom and passed out locked in the bathroom for the remainder of the flight.

Heard said Depp apologized via text message, writing: “Once again, I find myself in a place of shame and regret. Of course, I am sorry. I really don’t know why or what happened. But I will never do it again. ... My illness somehow crept up and grabbed me … I must get better . . . Again, I am so sorry, so sorry. … I love you and I feel so bad for letting you down."

About a month into their marriage, Depp "hit me multiple times, shoved and pushed me to the ground, choked me, and spit in my face," said Heard.

“Johnny then handed me a liquor bottle that he was drinking from, and asked me, ‘What are you going to do?’ I threw the bottle on the floor. Johnny responded by starting to throw cans and unopened glass bottles at me," the actress continued.

“That night, Johnny shoved me into a ping pong table that collapsed underneath me. Johnny threw bottles through the window panels of a glass door, breaking two panes, and leaving glass everywhere. Johnny then grabbed me, gripping my body and nightgown. He tore the nightgown off, and at some point, I was naked and barefoot, covered in alcohol and glass," she said, adding: “Johnny grabbed me by my hair and choked me against the refrigerator in the kitchen. I tried to stand myself up but I was sliding around the glass-strewn floor and countertop. Johnny threw me away from him, and I tried to run away as Johnny continued to throw objects and alcohol at me."

Heard further alleged that Depp "grabbed me by the neck and collarbone and slammed me against the countertop. I struggled to stand up as he strangled me, but my arms and feet kept slipping and sliding on to the spilled alcohol and were dragged against the broken glass on the countertop and floor, which repeatedly slashed my feet and arms."

The actress said the alleged 3-day bender from then-husband Depp left her with “a busted lip, a swollen nose, and cuts all over my body ... to this day, I still have scars on my arms and feet from this incident.”

In Depp's suit against Heard, the 55-year-old claims Heard physically abused him. While Heard cops to punching Depp on one occasion "in defense of my sister,” she denies any other abuse on her end: "That was the only time I ever hit Johnny," she said.

In another alleged incident from August 2015, Heard writes that Depp "threw another decanter at me, knocked items around the room, and punched the wall. He slapped me hard, grabbed me by my hair, and dragged me from a stairwell to the office to the living room to the kitchen to the bedroom and then to the guest room. In the process, he pulled large chunks of hair and scalp out of my head."

“He reeled back and head-butted me in my face, bashing my nose, which immediately began bleeding, sending searing pain through my face ... He grabbed me by my hair, slapping me in the face, and screaming at me something like, ’I f- – king will kill you — I’ll f – – king kill you, you hear me?’ There were chunks of my hair everywhere and indentations in the carpet where I was dragged," she continued.

In May 2016, Depp “wound up like a baseball pitcher and threw the phone in my face, as hard as he could," Heard claimed.

“People accused me of having abused Johnny. That simply is not true. I never attacked Johnny other than in self-defense (and in defense of my little sister). I have never physically abused anyone. I know what that does to people," said the actress.

As noted by The Daily Wire's Ashe Schow, Depp's lawsuit against Heard, which was filed in March, provides “87 newly discovered surveillance videos, 17 sworn eyewitness statements, audio tape, photographs, and other evidence to prove he was the real victim."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-12-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I was kind of hoping that Heard did kick his traitorous little bitch ass.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Id like to do something to Amber Heard's ass......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-12-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    I heard this guy was a total mess going back at least four Pirates movies. They had to literally prop him up to do some scenes.

The budget on one of the films went over 200 million because he had to keep commuting back and forth from one shooting location to somewhere in Australia so he could fight daily with Heard.

Yes she's been making abuse claims for years.

One recent interviewer got an audience with Depp and said it was like walking into the Marlon Brando compound. Bottles of wine and glasses everywhere, hash and rolling papers on every table, rooms full of movie props not being used...and Depp kept them waiting over two hours in his own house for the interview

Ahhhh money...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-12-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Why is he traitorous?

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Why is he traitorous?
    Got rich here, then moved to France and started bashing all things USA.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Muddy (04-12-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Got rich here, then moved to France and started bashing all things USA.
    Including Amber Heard.!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-12-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Neither one of these people come anywhere close to resembling decent human beings so whatever.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Neither one of these people come anywhere close to resembling decent human beings so whatever.
    Agree.

Also how exactly on a 'flight' does he managed to kick a chair towards her?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Kisugi View Post
    Agree.

Also how exactly on a 'flight' does he managed to kick a chair towards her?
    Money, lots of money. From what I've heard of his lifestyle a large private jet is likely part of their lives.

"He reeled back and head-butted me in my face, bashing my nose, which immediately began bleeding, sending searing pain through my face ... He grabbed me by my hair, slapping me in the face, and screaming at me something like, ’I f- – king will kill you — I’ll f – – king kill you, you hear me?’ There were chunks of my hair everywhere and indentations in the carpet where I was dragged," she continued."

Both of these people make a living with their looks. While arguing he reels back and head butts her face?

That's a pretty brutal move.

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Well do you recall the story about her shitting in his bed and blaming it on the dog with bowel problems?

He should have stuck with his partner Paradis!
    She should have stuck with women.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hikari Kisugi For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (04-13-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Kisugi View Post
    Well do you recall the story about her shitting in his bed and blaming it on the dog with bowel problems?

He should have stuck with his partner Paradis!
    She should have stuck with women.
    No I haven't heard that one

Must be true love. Head butts and bed shitting.