Page 111 of 163 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2443

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    Last edited by The Monk; 11-26-2020 at 07:21 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-26-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Try this...... -http://loser.com-

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-26-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Looky, looky, looky what I found @The Monk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (11-27-2020)

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Wow, you make him sound like a... a... a POLITICIAN!!!!
    Yup. Just another LIAR.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    I saw an "opinion" piece video that showed a website where people were invited to lodge complaints about the election..... "captcha" etc .. to prove they were not bots. However when confronted with appearing in court to back their claims under threat of perjury, the allegations were withdrawn. How low can you go when this is the way to try and usurp democracy?
    are you even for real? sure maybe this happened in an instance, but to put this forth as the only or even prime example when there's shit tons of others....just goes to show how absolutely intellectually dishonest leftists are. how do you even live going by just a preferred slice of reality and ignoring the rest?

I mean, really. I'm only forced to conclude that you are intellectually dishonest.

see this? say it with me. EV-I-DENCE

>Dr. Keshavarz-Nia is a vice president and senior director in INFOSEC with 30 years of experience in national security spanning leadership and program execution supporting the civilian, Defense, US Intelligence Agency (USIA), and commercial banking organizations. His background extends in cyber security engineering, technical counterintelligence and incident response management. He is an innovator and has implemented next generation security solutions across the IC, defense, and civilian clients. He has engineered technical solutions and managed large development teams involving security risk assessment, insider threat, incident response, and threat hunting exercises to identify advanced persistent threats. He is an experienced ethical hacker, big data architect and cloud security expert in cloud computing, Blockchain technology, and big data analytic solutions. He has led or supported the CIA, NSA, DHS US-CERT, USCYBERCOM and the FBI.
    not enough? here's more

still not enough? there's a thousand other examples for you to deny to existence and or veracity of its just sad that you're going this route and making an ass of yourself.

have you even heard the name eric coomer yet we've got evidence there, too!

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

>Sworn affidavits of people telling you fraud happened
    >Physical servers with the election data on them seized from another country using software written also from another country
    >Video evidence of multiple cases where fraud was taking place in plain sight
    >Poll workers/People gloating about fraud on social media, all towards one candidate only
    >Other "unapproved" poll workers not even being allowed to view, or only being allowed to view from so far away its useless
    >Statistical analysis by multiple certified mathematicians, that have seen rigged elections before, saying our election was rigged and fraud occurred
    b-b-b-but you have no evidence!

and BTW, we do not have Democracy here, we have a Republic, which means the mob cant arbitrarily change the rules as it pleases. The only thing we have resembling a Democracy is the legislative democracy in Congress.
    Last edited by FBD; 11-26-2020 at 02:34 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (11-26-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    are you even for real? sure maybe this happened in an instance, but to put this forth as the only or even prime example when there's shit tons of others....just goes to show how absolutely intellectually dishonest leftists are. how do you even live going by just a preferred slice of reality and ignoring the rest?

I mean, really. I'm only forced to conclude that you are intellectually dishonest.

see this? say it with me. EV-I-DENCE

not enough? here's more

still not enough? there's a thousand other examples for you to deny to existence and or veracity of its just sad that you're going this route and making an ass of yourself.

have you even heard the name eric coomer yet we've got evidence there, too!

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...11.25.2020.pdf

>Sworn affidavits of people telling you fraud happened
    >Physical servers with the election data on them seized from another country using software written also from another country
    >Video evidence of multiple cases where fraud was taking place in plain sight
    >Poll workers/People gloating about fraud on social media, all towards one candidate only
    >Other "unapproved" poll workers not even being allowed to view, or only being allowed to view from so far away its useless
    >Statistical analysis by multiple certified mathematicians, that have seen rigged elections before, saying our election was rigged and fraud occurred
    b-b-b-but you have no evidence!

and BTW, we do not have Democracy here, we have a Republic, which means the mob cant arbitrarily change the rules as it pleases. The only thing we have resembling a Democracy is the legislative democracy in Congress.
    Again, fantastic!! You really need to get this irrefutable evidence in to Washington somehow. Suggest to grab a couple of 4chaners and a professional looking briefcase, rock up and see how you go!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He has led or supported the CIA, NSA, DHS US-CERT, USCYBERCOM and the FBI.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Again, fantastic!! You really need to get this irrefutable evidence in to Washington somehow. Suggest to grab a couple of 4chaners and a professional looking briefcase, rock up and see how you go!!
    I dont even have to, Rudy is on the ballot fraud and Sidney is on Dominion etc. But you'd know this if you paid attention to real sources of news instead of looking at the propaganda outlets for your opinion

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I dont even have to, Rudy is on the ballot fraud and Sidney is on Dominion etc. But you'd know this if you paid attention to real sources of news instead of looking at the propaganda outlets for your opinion
    No no, I really think they need you onboard mate. They're really struggling and you seem to know your stuff!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (11-27-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    when you're busted on camera

no, really, Lost - if the good guys didnt have this covered, the information probably wouldnt even be out there and we'd be prepping for the russians having released covid19 & 20 & 21 on us for the 4th time, so these nukes that president hillary is going to hit russia with are justified - after all, we've always been at war with russia and it will be great for democracy now that the pipeline through syria has been completed after having nuked assad out of office a couple years prior. (arent we all glad we're not on that timeline )

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    what else is 45 days out from the election, arent states supposed to have certified by then

Accordingly, I hereby order:

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(b) Within 45 days of receiving the assessment and information described in section 1(a) of this order, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate agencies and, as appropriate, State and local officials, shall deliver to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Defense a report evaluating, with respect to the United States election that is the subject of the assessment described in section 1(a):

(i) the extent to which any foreign interference that targeted election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, the tabulation of votes, or the timely transmission of election results; and

(ii) if any foreign interference involved activities targeting the infrastructure of, or pertaining to, a political organization, campaign, or candidate, the extent to which such activities materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, including by unauthorized access to, disclosure or threatened disclosure of, or alteration or falsification of, information or data.

The report shall identify any material issues of fact with respect to these matters that the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security are unable to evaluate or reach agreement on at the time the report is submitted. The report shall also include updates and recommendations, when appropriate, regarding remedial actions to be taken by the United States Government, other than the sanctions described in sections 2 and 3 of this order.
    https://www.govinfo.gov/app/details/DCPD-201800593

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

remember
    >Brennan speaks fluent Farsi and converted to islam
    >Valerie Jarret's family is Iranian
    >Lisa Page's family is Iranian
    >Peter Strzok's family is Iranian
    (not 100% of their families of course, but still...its like pointing out that Huma's immediate family is muslim brotherhood...)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Pray tell me..... what are your REAL sources of news -they don't seem to be anything believable judging by your conspiracy theories. Tell me, do you wear a tin foil hat?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    Pray tell me..... what are your REAL sources of news -they don't seem to be anything believable:
    this is hilarious, I'm posting screen shots from affidavits, I'm linking news articles and .gov sites, and you're telling me they're not real news and are conspiracy theories that arent believable

pray tell, why is it that you have such a difficult time deciphering good information from utter shit?