26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    I can see the photo for myself
    and a 90s photo of them standing next to each other means what? its not like we have pictures of trump next to underage people and the underage people said yeah I fucked him when I was underage like we've got with prince andrew.

are you seriously trying to say that there's a chance in hell that they've had good information that trump's a pedo this entire time and sat on it? didnt use it in 2016 to make sure hillary's slam dunk was super califragilistic slam dunk? didnt leak it out when they were trying to force peach mints?

they're saving that gem for....Joe?

it simply does not make sense for the system to shoot itself in the foot on purpose like this. repeatedly, over and over.

I didnt have much of an opinion on Trump one way or another before all of this. Wasnt a fan of his eminent domain case here in CT, but I most certainly was a fan of his saying there had to have been bombs on 911 because a plane wasnt going to have done this on its own - and I became a fan the more mathematically impossible it all became.

Barr is loaded for bear, Durham and Huber are but two of 20 prosecutors that have been working full time full speed ahead on this, cranking out over 5,000 sealed federal actions per month from the DoJ since Trump took office. We'll see enough happen before the election to make Trump's victory all but guaranteed, and then the avalanche will come for real after he's reelected. There's like 175,000 sealed federal actions that have been written up, a small number of which have been unsealed thus far.

I'm pretty confident I'm right on this one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-14-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    ......and then she chooses AOC as a running mate..
    She's not old enough to be VP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (08-14-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    She's not old enough to be VP.
    Thank the gods.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (08-14-2020), KevinD (08-14-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Spock, explain.
    Ukraine is presently trying to extradite Biden so that they can prosecute him But I think they were told hang on a minute! Biden has the easiest to prove crimes that are already largely out there and public knowledge, just from Ukraine alone its enough to put him away but then you add China into that and he's cooked.

I think they are setting Joe up for a Mccain performance, honestly.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    I think they are setting Joe up for a Mccain performance, honestly.
    A little bit more on this, please.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    A little bit more on this, please.
    Q posted exactly 1 month to the minute, prior, of the announcement of Mccain's death notice and gave a clue that he was being taken care of ahead of time

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    But she's "Black" and a woman, that's the only qualifications she needs you racist, sexist nazi piece of shit!

How dare you!!!
    Then why didn't they support her when she was campaigning?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    and a 90s photo of them standing next to each other means what? its not like we have pictures of trump next to underage people and the underage people said yeah I fucked him when I was underage like we've got with prince andrew.

are you seriously trying to say that there's a chance in hell that they've had good information that trump's a pedo this entire time and sat on it? didnt use it in 2016 to make sure hillary's slam dunk was super califragilistic slam dunk? didnt leak it out when they were trying to force peach mints?

they're saving that gem for....Joe?

it simply does not make sense for the system to shoot itself in the foot on purpose like this. repeatedly, over and over.

I didnt have much of an opinion on Trump one way or another before all of this. Wasnt a fan of his eminent domain case here in CT, but I most certainly was a fan of his saying there had to have been bombs on 911 because a plane wasnt going to have done this on its own - and I became a fan the more mathematically impossible it all became.

Barr is loaded for bear, Durham and Huber are but two of 20 prosecutors that have been working full time full speed ahead on this, cranking out over 5,000 sealed federal actions per month from the DoJ since Trump took office. We'll see enough happen before the election to make Trump's victory all but guaranteed, and then the avalanche will come for real after he's reelected. There's like 175,000 sealed federal actions that have been written up, a small number of which have been unsealed thus far.

I'm pretty confident I'm right on this one

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Still don't care. Personally, I don't believe prostitution should be illegal to begin with. And just because he/they took a picture with the owner, doesn't mean he/they frequented the establishment or utilized their extra services. And so what if they did?

This is the second time you tried pushing guilt by association. And they're not even strong associations. Doesn't matter if they were. That doesn't fly in the face of logic and rational thinking.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-15-2020), KevinD (08-14-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    you're aware what a strawman logical fallacy is, yes? there's a lot of shit going on behind the scenes, how do we know she wasnt really in control and actually told them about the trafficking going on at the place? that they nabbed Kraft there was a shot across the bow of sorts from what I was able to decipher about that whole thing. that massage parlor was a front for human trafficking, and trump's got a damned good record in that dept....so half baked association memes fall a little shy.

now for dessert...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/q7EON7jOJV0X/

but since that's like an hour long, here's some of it distilled:

eventually we're going to wind back up here, and seth will get justice

Last edited by FBD; 08-15-2020 at 03:16 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Guys, I think was making the point that you can find any evidence you like to support what you want to think. Post up a meme and there we have it! It's not actually evidence of anything, moreso self-masturbation.

e.g. Trump has just retweeted, or whatever, another birther scandal about Kamala. Woo hoo

Your left-right hatred is so twisted beyond recognition, I wouldn't know where to begin to find the truth.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Guys, I think was making the point that you can find any evidence you like to support what you want to think. Post up a meme and there we have it! It's not actually evidence of anything, moreso self-masturbation.

e.g. Trump has just retweeted, or whatever, another birther scandal about Kamala. Woo hoo

Your left-right hatred is so twisted beyond recognition, I wouldn't know where to begin to find the truth.
    vbookie it so I can clean out your vcash

I've tried a couple times to illustrate the ways this is not a left right divide and that republicans have been and are guilty also, despite using the "left" meme for the totalitarians. evidence chains are a real thing, and it basically seems to me that instead of actually looking into any of this stuff, you just say I have no idea where to start and thus never do, and reality stays obscured by this.

you can start with the shit tons of evidence that the Obama admin unlawfully used the intelligence agencies to spy on and concoct fabricated evidence with which to try and thwart the will of the american people - its all coverup from there. once you know for a fact that the obama admin did this, and that a whole lot of other things were done in attempts to cover things up, only then will things start making sense.
    Last edited by FBD; 08-15-2020 at 06:30 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-15-2020), lost in melb. (08-17-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Bill Binney is someone that everyone should absolutely listen to

https://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...ible-scenario/

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    did we have withholding exculpatory evidence in a death row case in the list of Kamala's transgressions? /tosses on the pile