Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2443

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    Trump won 2016 despite all the electoral fraud that was going to guarantee Hillary her win, if you didnt think Hillary's 99% chance of winning was suspect, I've got a bridge to sell you

Healthcare...aside from the fact that the fedgov doesnt have the enumerated authority to provide health care for citizens, he got rid of the catastrophic individual mandate and would have done more if the left wasnt assaulting him with fake garbage. He's consistently said that Obamacare isnt even necessary, good and real pricing is what's necessary - and he's already hit a home run in that area for anyone who has regular prescriptions.

Mexico paying for the wall was always going to be found in the savings, Mexico has already paid for a human wall on the border in the form of their national guard.

And if you dont realize the "covid debacle" was a purposeful release of bioengineered bullshit that dr fauci's signature kept the research & funding going for after it was outlawed in the USA....ya might just be drinking kool aid It was done on purpose 1 year in advance of our elections here for a reason.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (11-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    I like videos that get straight to it
    You can find those here.

HINT-click the word "here" above

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You can find those here.

HINT-click the word "here" above
    I have no intention of clicking that, nor do I have any intention of watching an 8 minute video. At least I have the courtesy of giving you something less than a minute long

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    I like videos that get straight to it
    getting straight to it = we have the cia's go-corporate pet project server(s) in hand, and it means Trump won.

there is nothing anyone can do to stop what's coming, its puzzling why you are defending the mega corporations' take on this

Last edited by FBD; 11-22-2020 at 03:03 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Trump barely won in 2016. Why is it you find it hard to believe Trump lost with the Covid debacle, his failure to produce a better health care plan and his failure to get Mexico to pay for the wall (his signature promise)?
    The Covid took him down. Healthcare had nothing to do with it. The majority of sane Americans don't want the government involved in what should be handled by the free market. Obamacare was (and will be again if and when Biden takes over) a disaster. Personally, I (and many others) don't give a shit about the wall as long as INS is allowed to do their job without local interference.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (11-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    By the way, Biden will do no better with Covid than Trump did. He's already declared (yesterday or the day before), that there will be no national shutdown. People that voted for him believing he'll handle it better than Trump did are in for a rude awakening.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (11-23-2020), lost in melb. (11-22-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

1) 2019-GA rushes to install new Dominion voting systems in record time:

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regi...J7MiZ11O8xUZK/

2) (Sidney Powell later makes assertion that Secretary of State and governor receive compensation for this)

Sidney Powell: “Georgia is the first state I’m going to blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they’re in on this Dominion scam with their last minute purchase!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-kraken-video/

3) Some ppl raise concerns. In fact there is even a court case bc Dominion wants to make "minor" updates the the software less than a month before the election.
    Around p 67 you can see the Computer Scientist's objections.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...0678.935.0.pdf

Here is an article that lays out the concerns:
    The experts also said the report indicates multiple changes to the source code, meaning there's a greater likelihood of unintended side effects and opening the door for hackers. The safeguards and testing outlined by the state to mitigate those risks are inadequate, the experts said. The process of updating the software requires completely replacing the core of the Dominion software on every voting machine, one of the experts, University of Michigan computer science professor J. Alex Halderman, testified last week according to a transcript of the closed-door hearing unsealed Monday. "(T)his is not a typical procedure to be going through," he said. "In an emergency, perhaps you would need to. But even then, it would be an extremely risky thing to be doing both from a correctness standpoint and from a security standpoint."https://www.startribune.com/with-time-short-judge-mulls-georgia-voting-system-changes/572663812/

(cont.)

>>
    Anonymous (ID: uDuLgZ2v) 11/22/20(Sun)09:51:14 No.292387660▶>>292387719 >>292387756

>>292387583
    https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio...l_playDominion makes updates to Georgia's machines four days before the election."We have confirmed that no Dominion company employee contacted the county about a last-minute update to the system,” a Dominion spokesperson said in a statement. The spokesperson added, “The state can confirm that the final update took place on October 31st."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-glitch-434065

.....and then one day for no reason at all, GA flipped blue.

There's so many different ways fraud was committed, I can see how it is that some people are easily led astray by conflating various contexts

make sure you look for that green check mark so you can believe it, k

Last edited by FBD; 11-22-2020 at 03:52 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    By the way, Biden will do no better with Covid than Trump did. He's already declared (yesterday or the day before), that there will be no national shutdown. People that voted for him believing he'll handle it better than Trump did are in for a rude awakening.
    He might prevent a few death through better leadership.

Agree though, how many millions have it now? You guys are definitely past containment.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks

1) 2019-GA rushes to install new Dominion voting systems in record time:

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regi...J7MiZ11O8xUZK/

2) (Sidney Powell later makes assertion that Secretary of State and governor receive compensation for this)

Sidney Powell: “Georgia is the first state I’m going to blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the Secretary of State need to go with it because they’re in on this Dominion scam with their last minute purchase!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-kraken-video/

3) Some ppl raise concerns. In fact there is even a court case bc Dominion wants to make "minor" updates the the software less than a month before the election.
    Around p 67 you can see the Computer Scientist's objections.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...0678.935.0.pdf

Here is an article that lays out the concerns:
    The experts also said the report indicates multiple changes to the source code, meaning there's a greater likelihood of unintended side effects and opening the door for hackers. The safeguards and testing outlined by the state to mitigate those risks are inadequate, the experts said. The process of updating the software requires completely replacing the core of the Dominion software on every voting machine, one of the experts, University of Michigan computer science professor J. Alex Halderman, testified last week according to a transcript of the closed-door hearing unsealed Monday. "(T)his is not a typical procedure to be going through," he said. "In an emergency, perhaps you would need to. But even then, it would be an extremely risky thing to be doing both from a correctness standpoint and from a security standpoint."https://www.startribune.com/with-time-short-judge-mulls-georgia-voting-system-changes/572663812/

(cont.)

>>
    Anonymous (ID: uDuLgZ2v) 11/22/20(Sun)09:51:14 No.292387660▶>>292387719 >>292387756

>>292387583
    https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/electio...l_playDominion makes updates to Georgia's machines four days before the election."We have confirmed that no Dominion company employee contacted the county about a last-minute update to the system,” a Dominion spokesperson said in a statement. The spokesperson added, “The state can confirm that the final update took place on October 31st."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-glitch-434065

.....and then one day for no reason at all, GA flipped blue.

There's so many different ways fraud was committed, I can see how it is that some people are easily led astray by conflating various contexts

make sure you look for that green check mark so you can believe it, k

Dude, whatever day job you're doing you should just drop immediately and get on Trump's legal team!

This wealth, this unbelievable gold mine of documentary evidence is just what they need to turn it all around. Seriously dude, get on it!
    Last edited by lost in melb.; 11-22-2020 at 03:58 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (11-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Dude, whatever day job you're doing you should just drop immediately and get on Trump's legal team! This wealth, this unbelievable gold mine of documentary evidence is just what they need to turn it all around. Seriously dude, get on it!
    yes, silly me, why dont I just listen to corporate pundits instead of looking at information myself and deciding...you're going to look back on this behavior and say man, I was making such an ass of myself

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    yes, silly me, why dont I just listen to corporate pundits instead of looking at information myself and deciding...you're going to look back on this behavior and say man, I was making such an ass of myself
    No, no, but you're missing my point. You shouldn't be wasting this stuff on us. Time is of the essence!!

You need to immediately get to Washington with this under your arm and get some of those legal cases won!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (11-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He might prevent a few death through better leadership.
    He's no better than Trump. The only thing Biden has that Trump didn't was the D next to his name. That will prevent the media from going after him or looking too hard into his shady dealings. In terms of shady dealings, he's far worse than Trump ever was. But you wouldn't know it by the way the media handles him with kid's gloves.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-23-2020), KevinD (11-23-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He's no better than Trump. The only thing Biden has that Trump didn't was the D next to his name. That will prevent the media from going after him or looking too hard into his shady dealings. In terms of shady dealings, he's far worse than Trump ever was. But you wouldn't know it by the way the media handles him with kid's gloves.
    Well, Trump will have had 11 months by the time he leaves office. We'll see if Biden can do better after 11 months.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Maybe a few years after Trump leaves office he'll finally provide that health care plan he's been promising is a "few weeks" away since 2016.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Well, Trump will have had 11 months by the time he leaves office. We'll see if Biden can do better after 11 months.
    The only thing Biden will do better than Trump with respect to Covid, is Biden lying and unfairly taking credit for the vaccines that Trump pushed hard for and got pharmaceutical companies to work on and deliver. Even people that vote Democrat are starting to tell their state governments to go to hell over Covid mandates.

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

Maybe a few years after Trump leaves office he'll finally provide that health care plan he's been promising is a "few weeks" away since 2016.
    The only healthcare plan we need is the one where the government isn't involved. They need to stay out of our business and stop telling us that we have to buy something. When the government mandates that we have to buy anything, it causes the market to artificially inflate the prices. It's not good for the consumer. And oh yeah, it's a violation of our freedoms, freedom to choose without government interference.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

KevinD (11-23-2020)