Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2443

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    Transition being instigated from Trump.

I sincerely hope that FBD can survive now that it has all been shown that his hopes have been somewhat like catching a unicorn.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-24-2020)

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    He couldn't do it without Congress.
    In 2016, he campaigned with the promise that he had a really, really great plan that was very, very cheap ready to go on day one if he was elected. Still waiting to see it 4+ years later.

Lest we forget, the GOP controlled both the House and the Senate until January 2019.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to perrhaps For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-24-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,110 Times in 59,910 Posts

Fail Rush Limbaugh On Trump’s Legal Team: ‘They Promised Blockbuster Stuff And Then Nothing Happened’

By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

Conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh called out the unproven “bombshell” claims that were made by members of President Donald Trump’s legal team last week, saying that they did not back up their “blockbuster” claims.

Limbaugh started off by addressing the recent announcement by Trump’s legal team in which they distanced themselves from attorney Sidney Powell.

“It’s a tough thing to deny she was ever a part of it because they introduced her as part of it,” Limbaugh said. “She was at that press conference last week.”

Limbaugh then moved on to addressing the substance of the press conference, saying, “You call a gigantic press conference like that, one that lasts an hour and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells, there better be something at that press conference other than what we got.”

“But you don’t — you can’t — I talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference,” Limbaugh continued. “They promised blockbuster stuff, and then nothing happened. And that’s just, that’s not — well, it’s not good.”

“If you’re going to promise blockbuster stuff like that, then there has — now, I understand,” Limbaugh added. “Look, I’m the one that’s been telling everybody, this stuff doesn’t happen at warp speed, light speed, the way cases are made for presentation in court. But if you’re going to do a press conference like that, with the promise of blockbusters, then — then there has to be something more than what that press conference delivered.”

Fox News host Tucker Carlson also called out aspects of the press conference last week, saying that the only thing that matters is the truth because “it’s our best defense.”

Powell continued to made serious and unproven allegations following the press conference, including the following statements that she made during an interview on Newsmax TV over the weekend:

POWELL: Georgia’s probably gonna be the first state I’m gonna blow up. And Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state need to go with it because they’re in on the Dominion scam with their last-minute purchase, or award of a contract to Dominion of $100 million. The state bureau of investigation for Georgia ought to be looking into the financial benefits received by Mr. Kemp and the secretary of state’s family about that time …

NEWSMAX: Just to clarify, you’re saying that Governor Kemp, who’s been a longtime ally of the president, is directly involved because of financial benefit in a conspiracy to defeat the president in Georgia?

POWELL: We have certainly been told that there is evidence of that, and would warrant an investigation if anybody were actually going to do an honest investigation.

NEWSMAX: What more could you tell us about that alleged conspiracy — [as] the governor’s [involvement]?

POWELL: I can’t give you any more details than that now, but it would certainly warrant an investigation. If it had been reported to me as a law enforcement officer, I would be investigating it steadfastly.

Trump’s legal team released a statement on Sunday, writing: “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    Transition being instigated from Trump.

I sincerely hope that FBD can survive now that it has all been shown that his hopes have been somewhat like catching a unicorn.....
    we're seeing tactics employed here to catch criminals, my dear lad! Imagine not knowing that this here is more 64d chess

more changes that were made months and months back coming to play themselves out and once again a trap is revealed.

Go ahead corn pop, name everyone in your transition team - so far its shaping up to be a list for gitmo

Note everyone's words about following the letter of the law, you can see it in the letter that the GSA lady sent to Biden, you can see it in Trump's advice to her to do what the law prescribes. Now follow the letter of the law and name all of your foreign lobbying interests into your team, Biden
    Last edited by FBD; 11-24-2020 at 01:26 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

BREAKING: Patrick Byrne, PhD & Founder of http://Overstock.com, says that based on what he’s seen, forensically, he is “100% confident” that the election was rigged. States that he’s had the evidence for 15-16 days. “I could get in front a judge, and if I could bring a couple of hackers & explain things in my own language, there is no honest judge in America who wouldn’t get it. It’s open & shut. We have a bunch of retired law enforcement, military intelligence & other forms of intelligence ... we even have retired judges advising.”

Oh, and this "team" semantics....you're damned right Sidney Powell is "on our team" as in "on our side"

and just who do you think it is that's going to be prosecuting in Gitmo, anyway they're going to have to be well versed on this treason, wouldnt you think?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

Conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh called out the unproven “bombshell” claims that were made by members of President Donald Trump’s legal team last week, saying that they did not back up their “blockbuster” claims.
    They should have presented some of FBD's riveting evidence..

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://conservativechoicecampaign.c...internet-capa/

DOMINION VOTING SYSTEM PATENTS GIVEN TO CHINA BANK (HSBC) AS COLLATERAL IN 2019. HSBC received ownership of patents to intellectual property of elections, ballots, systems, cyber & internet capacities.

https://assignment.uspto.gov/patent/...%20CORPORATION

------------------

HSBC, eh? You mean the same HSBC that got a slap on the wrist with a wet noodle when they were caught laundering drug cartel money? The same HSBC where James Comey worked (worked, lol, as if being on the board of directors is work) up until Obama tapped him on the shoulder to head the FBI? Color me shocked!
    Last edited by FBD; 11-24-2020 at 02:53 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    They should have presented some of FBD's riveting evidence..
    Its difficult to figure out what aspect of all of this they are even talking about, because there are so many. Is he referring only to Dominion and the vote switching? I mean if so we've got shots of CNN Live where 100k disappear from Trump and appear for Biden. But the stuff that's yet to go before a judge...lol....wtf is everyone thinking, that process is going to get tossed out the window here?

You've got to remember that this operation is part cleanup op - so the intent is to let bad actors do what they're gonna do and then fuggin arrest them for it. They've displayed this over and over again, and at this point, I wouldnt be surprised if they let this lag all the way out to January 20th so that we can see what pack of traitors Biden will have assembled to try to physically remove Trump from office and Trump will be doing an AF1 flyby with his middle finger out the window as mil spec ops takes over on the ground.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    You've got to remember that this operation is part cleanup op - so the intent is to let bad actors do what they're gonna do and then fuggin arrest them for it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    let's color your hair and put you under some heat lamps and see how you do

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...7c82debe684392

No pictures, no video, no work order, no plumbers, no maintenance records, no phone calls. then on top of that it magically fixes itself at 3 a.m. when democrats are ready to put the fix in while no one is watching.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...83580.55.1.pdf
    Subpoenas have been filed and served.
    Filed yesterday

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    just giving yall the news since everyone's sources cover about 40% at best

I remind you of these "little" things that will turn out to be absolutely fuggin huge things

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/bombshell...ampaign-infra/

The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared “National Emergency” that set an Election Day trap for the “unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure”

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Like I said, Bud.. The world needs guys like you.. It helps keep people honest.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-24-2020), lost in melb. (11-24-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 5,214 Posts
    Even if you slightly overshoot sometimes