Page 46 of 163 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    When will the left start looking at their own people? They blatantly turn a blind eye to all their criminal activity as they look at Trumps crew with a microscope.. For example, they came after Trump with the Russian allegations, but in the end found out it was Hillary's crew that was in direct contract with them.. Where are the charges?
    I'm sure you know what I'm saying. I find it hard to stomach that it is a crony like Trump that is the Chosen One to expose (potentially worse) cronies.

I take your point, though. Perhaps the left are not more innocent, but just more skilled at dodging (unlike Trump's cronies)

Looking forward to reading the unsealed dossier of early 20th century American politics in 2050

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-11-2020), Muddy (08-11-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    and you wonder why we get on about fake news do you seriously believe this?
    Yes. They'll go for him later down the track when his supporters are less likely to take up arms.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    When will the left start looking at their own people? They blatantly turn a blind eye to all their criminal activity as they look at Trumps crew with a microscope.. For example, they came after Trump with the Russian allegations, but in the end found out it was Hillary's crew that was in direct contract with them.. Where are the charges?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-11-2020), KevinD (08-11-2020), lost in melb. (08-11-2020)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Yes. They'll go for him later down the track when his supporters are less likely to take up arms.
    Interesting angle...but "they would only go after him" were Biden/traitors allowed to steal the election, in fact its a guarantee that they would craft any number of things just like they did in 2016. Part of what's curious about the comment of "The more you investigate Trump the more his friends & compatriots get arrested and jailed" is that this is pretty much also fake news. I still see people on the left talking about wull, Flynn was guilty, and Papadapolous was guilty, and Roger Stone, who doesnt really have anything to do with trump...I mean, the only one you've really got was Acosta, and Trump put him there on purpose for that exact reason that it was going to highlight Epstein.

Manafort was under investigation for things he did while working with the Podestas...
    PapaD was completely set up and is innocent
    Flynn was completely set up and is innocent

so I'm curious where "all these friends etc" of Trump are that are convicted or jailed...

...because once the Flynn case is dismissed and Trump re-hires Flynn on to the team, its all over for the traitors. the fake attacks on Flynn are the reason he hasnt been able to testify against Obama et al, and once he's loosed, the popcorn will flow like beer

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    This stuff is exposed daily but rarely if ever gets any major network air-time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-11-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Interesting angle...but "they would only go after him" were Biden/traitors allowed to steal the election, in fact its a guarantee that they would craft any number of things just like they did in 2016. Part of what's curious about the comment of "The more you investigate Trump the more his friends & compatriots get arrested and jailed" is that this is pretty much also fake news. I still see people on the left talking about wull, Flynn was guilty, and Papadapolous was guilty, and Roger Stone, who doesnt really have anything to do with trump...I mean, the only one you've really got was Acosta, and Trump put him there on purpose for that exact reason that it was going to highlight Epstein.

Manafort was under investigation for things he did while working with the Podestas...
    PapaD was completely set up and is innocent
    Flynn was completely set up and is innocent

so I'm curious where "all these friends etc" of Trump are that are convicted or jailed...

...because once the Flynn case is dismissed and Trump re-hires Flynn on to the team, its all over for the traitors. the fake attacks on Flynn are the reason he hasnt been able to testify against Obama et al, and once he's loosed, the popcorn will flow like beer
    I don't know where to start with this. I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

You also lose me saying people that don't share your political beliefs are traitors or something. What about corporate America that sold out American jobs for cheap labour for even greater profit. Maybe start with those traitors?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    I don't know where to start with this. I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

You also lose me saying people that don't share your political beliefs are traitors or something. What about corporate America that sold out American jobs for cheap labour for even greater profit. Maybe start with those traitors?
    I dont consider you a traitor, and you dont really appear to share my political beliefs It just so happens to be that the majority of traitors happen to be Democrats and or left leaning - at this point in time Mainly because most of the republican traitors are gone, e.g. people like McCain or Romney or lessers like Paul Ryan. I dont say they are traitors because I disagree with them politically - I say they are traitors because they have done things that constitute treason or sedition. They Mayor of Seattle allowing what she did there, that is seditious.

I do apologize for hitting you with too much information when things like this happen, its just that I have so much in my bag to choose from, its very easy to ammodump. (/ammodumps )

Dismissing everything that the MSM disagrees with as CT is rather closed minded, though. Obama, Biden, Comey, Clapper, did in fact unlawfully use the intelligence services of the USA and did so in collusion with foreign entities, and this constitutes treason. That there's so much else that's going on merely serves to distract from this main point here - they abused their positions, did unlawful things, committed treason, and they will pay for it.

General Flynn is a VERY key figure in all of this. If you remember nothing else of this, remember that point.

As to Corporate America selling out for greater profit, that was entirely by design. Every single corporation you see spouting wokeshit has an executive staff and board of directors that are traitorous (granted, there's no patriotism requirement there). Keep in mind also it simply became that for certain things, one's bottom line could be severely affected by not getting cheap chinese crap - that's entirely the reason traitors in gov used their regulatory authority to help shut down and prevent manufacturing industry here, thus ordering foreign became a matter of culture.

The pivot to china was almost entirely at the expense of the USA...

I know your trusted sources have screeched and labeled Qanon as conspriacy, but wait until you find out Q is team Trump using Obama's fuck-america tools against the traitors
    Last edited by FBD; 08-11-2020 at 07:34 PM. Reason: There's a lot to this Flynn case, perhaps I should make a thread on it. Big implications for the election, though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-12-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah get the contesting of the election out there, traitors

https://saraacarter.com/fec-commissi...lection-night/

Shocking remarks made by the Federal Elections Commission Commissioner Ellen Weintraub on Monday confirmed many Americans’ fears about mail-in ballots: the winner likely won’t be declared on election night — and she said “this is okay” that we may have delayed results.

Weintraub dismissed the President’s concerns about mail-in voting, despite previous issues and indictments surrounding voter fraud with this form of voting.

Her admission about not knowing results — especially the Presidency and other races “that are important to people” — should come as a concern to voters.

She did not provide a deadline for when results would be known.

The Commissioner also warned Americans against believing everything they read on the internet and to be vigilant of the content they share and to know that it could be false information produced by Russian or other foreign actors.

despite it being an absolute shit show with mail in voting wherever it is implemented

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Yeah get the contesting of the election out there, traitors

https://saraacarter.com/fec-commissi...lection-night/

despite it being an absolute shit show with mail in voting wherever it is implemented
    They did this in CA last election. A couple (R) won a typically held (R) seat.....they just "counted" and "counted" until the winner by a lot (R) lost by a small margin...strange

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-11-2020), KevinD (08-12-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    They did this in CA last election. A couple (R) won a typically held (R) seat.....they just "counted" and "counted" until the winner by a lot (R) lost by a small margin...strange
    All they needed for it to be an Al Franken win was to have a judge doing the counting and deciding which felon votes should be kept

but yeah this was how our last 2 governors got seated in CT...

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Ballot harvesting...it should be completely illegal.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-11-2020), PorkChopSandwiches (08-11-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Susan Rice committed more crimes than Kamala, lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc...-2020-53745141

Irony that she literally got where she was by sucking dick

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Kamala is the VP pick

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    If that cant seal his fate, we are ruined

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    And Willie's side piece is Sleepy Joe's pick for VP! It just keeps getting better and better!

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-11-2020)