Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    that's ok, I don't feel patronised. I'm sure you've been thinking about this more than me. Just pointing out that your deep analysis is subject to the same mouse click surfs as mine is. It's not like we had all the documents on our desk for a year like the investigators
    good, I like you bro, and I dont want to piss you off in bringing you up to speed with reality

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    Trump being a dangerous man is an MSM meme, as is "unfit to be president"....."fit"ness is glow-ness and compliance with the traitor network that the banksters have worked so hard to establish over the past couple hundred years, something that is threatened by Trump & Patriots being in control of the USA, as opposed to our long line of CIA presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama...

And they havent come anywhere near close to getting rid of him, nor do they have any legitimate reason to do so. This is ALSO a MSM meme.

They dont want to rock the boat, lmao....covid and the race riots dont count as rocking the boat? Right, you havent seen enough yet

Dont be surprised when its a landslide victory for Trump in November
    Again, you're talking about some kind of broad conspiracy thing. Wall Street & Biden & Obama & Soros & Covid & rioters & CNN & wait for it NON-compatriots...all Chinese whispering together. dude I think you've lost it, sorry. Again my mental health concerns for you.

Further, if Trump and his dynasty/oligarchy were true patriots they wouldn't have been lining their pockets on the back of cheap Chinese imported shit, would they now huh?

And the moral issue... all of the disgusting things that business-man Trump has done over the years to good Americans. From piano sellers to War heroes to basic environmental vandalism. if that guy really truly represents the true America, it's certainly not a country that I'd want to be part of. I will accept him as a necessary evil in a specific context ( anything but Hilliary), that's it.

Last edited by lost in melb.; 08-17-2020 at 02:44 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    good, I like you bro, and I dont want to piss you off in bringing you up to speed with reality
    Well, you've just kind of wasted half an hour of my time. It's not really conversation that I wanted to have to be honest.

But I said my bit and I won't be repeating it..

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Well, you've just kind of wasted half an hour of my time. It's not really conversation that I wanted to have to be honest.

But I said my bit and I won't be repeating it..

Understood, and I will accept your apology once things come out in the wash (Every rejection of yours has been a logical fallacy...you realize "that sounds too crazy to be true" qualifies there, right? And "I wont look at any of this info" doesnt make you sound informed in the least and makes your rejections sound doubly silly and simply misinformed; the entirety of your rejections have been these two fallacies that it sounds crazy and if it were real the news would report it. I know you dont want to have this conversation but its not going away, because I'm correct about most all of this I wont try to convince you further and will let you stay in the dark until its too big to ignore.)
    Last edited by FBD; 08-17-2020 at 05:23 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (08-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Understood, and I will accept your apology once things come out in the wash (Every rejection of yours has been a logical fallacy...you realize "that sounds too crazy to be true" qualifies there, right? And "I wont look at any of this info" doesnt make you sound informed in the least and makes your rejections sound doubly silly and simply misinformed; the entirety of your rejections have been these two fallacies that it sounds crazy and if it were real the news would report it. I know you dont want to have this conversation but its not going away, because I'm correct about most all of this I wont try to convince you further and will let you stay in the dark until its too big to ignore.)
    It's really not that important to me.

Until that day comes comes, you owe me half an hour

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Democratic convention -- On first night this is what worked and what didn't

By Doug Schoen | Fox News

The Democratic National Convention opened its first night Monday with an overarching theme of unity.

The night featured prominent speakers who represent the broad general election coalition that Joe Biden is looking to build: progressives, centrist Democrats, independents, and moderate Republicans who have disaffected from Trump.

To be sure, Biden’s polling lead is tightening, and by emphasizing big-tent inclusiveness, the Democrats are clearly hoping that the convention will jolt Biden’s campaign.

A CNN poll released Sunday shows the race in a statistical dead heat, with Biden ahead of Trump by just 4-points, which is within the poll’s margin of error. Further, the same poll shows Biden leading Trump in battleground states by just 1-point.

At this point, it isn’t clear whether the Democrats’ narrative that they “put country over party” can hold together or expand the Democratic coalition—which polling shows is largely but not exclusively based on opposition to President Trump, rather than a positive message surrounding the Biden-Harris candidacy.

Though, by including speakers who differ in their political ideology—including Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, a leader of the party’s progressive wing, and Former Governor of Ohio John Kasich, a never-Trump Republican—the night was intended to underscore the core message for Biden’s candidacy: that we need to put aside our political differences and come together to defeat Donald Trump.

“The future of our democracy is at stake. The future of our economy is at stake. The future of our planet is at stake,” said Sen. Sanders. “We must come together, defeat Donald Trump, and elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as our next president and vice president.”

“I’m a lifelong Republican, but that attachment holds second place to my responsibility to my country,” Kasich said. “That’s why I’ve chosen to appear at this convention. In normal times, something like this would probably never happen, but these are not normal times.”

Despite several effective appeals to unity throughout the night, events from earlier this afternoon showed just how tenuous a balancing act the Democrats are engaging in through their efforts to bring together such a diverse coalition in such a politically charged climate.

Earlier in the day, progressive freshman Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., who will also be speaking later in the week, sparred with Kasich, calling him an “anti-choice extremist,” to which Kasich responded by saying that Ocasio-Cortez does not actually represent the Democratic party, despite her “outsized publicity.”

Though, the night also featured a speech from one of the party’s most unifying and popular figures, former first lady Michelle Obama, who offered an important assessment of Biden’s character and ability to lead during a crisis.

“I know Joe, he is a profoundly decent man guided by faith. He was a terrific vice president, he knows what it takes to rescue an economy, beat back a pandemic and lead our country,” said the former first lady.

Thus, ultimately, in terms of what worked during the first night, the speeches by prominent political figures who differ in ideology were effective at projecting an image of unity surrounding Biden’s candidacy.

However, it is clear what also didn’t work: that the Democrats have yet to offer an alternative vision to lead America forward.

At this point, building an anti-Trump coalition appears to be the singular goal, rather than offering a broad-based agenda of change for America.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Hume knocks Trump over unfocused message: 'He wades into every controversy. He comments on everything'

By Angelica Stabile | Fox News

President Trump can’t seem to stop talking about all the wrong things as the election inches closer, Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume told “Special Report" Monday.

“He needs to focus more intently on key issues and campaign more effectively, as he did in the closing weeks in 2016,” Hume said. “We keep waiting for him to turn toward that. It hasn't happened yet.”

The Biden campaign is actively trying to make the presidential election all about Trump, Hume added, and the president is playing into their hands with his lack of focus.

“The president is doing nothing to make this election about anything but Trump,” he said. “He wades into every controversy. He comments on everything.”

Hume pointed out that Trump is not following the usual political custom of laying low during the opposing party's national convention, making campaign stops in Minnesota and Wisconsin on Monday.

“It might be one thing if he were out with a focused message,” he said. “You know, one that was aimed at the voters that he needs and the issues that they're focused on. But he is not doing that. He's talking about everything all the time, talking about rigged elections, talking about the post office, talking about everything. And my sense about it is that he needs to change that.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Good articles. Biden better come out of his shell soon or it'll be over

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    why is that milquetoast Sanders even exist at this convention any longer? the democrats have shown him that he's not one of them time and time again, they've shown him that they will use him time and time again and then toss him and his values to the side at the first opportunity. oh wait, that's right, he democrats know they cant win without the progressive wackoes, the democrats know they cant win without a bunch of centrists....and in 2020, the democrats know they cant win without a shit ton of electoral fraud.

its going to be interesting to see if that consent decree stuff is real

“It might be one thing if he were out with a focused message,” he said. “You know, one that was aimed at the voters that he needs and the issues that they're focused on. But he is not doing that. He's talking about everything all the time, talking about rigged elections, talking about the post office, talking about everything. And my sense about it is that he needs to change that.”
    and Brtit Hume, MSM mouthpiece, is either playing stupid or mouthing something close to the owners' line because he has to. trump IS out there with a focused message, and that's why I'm calling Hume an idiot mouthpiece.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (08-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Declassified documents show that an agent was used with a national security briefing of Trump and his aides during the campaign to gather information for the Russia investigation. Who did the agent report to? Clinesmith and Peter Strzok at the FBI, who infamously referred to his own “insurance” with the chance that Trump might be elected.
    https://jonathanturley.org/2020/08/1...minal-conduct/

"Gosh Almighty": Democrats Call To End Durham Investigation Despite Proven Criminal Conduct

This will more than likely end Biden's run if pressed before election time

This is a plea agreement so it is not known what information Clinesmith may have shared. Moreover, this is just the first public move by Durham, just as Flynn was the early salvo for Mueller. But the date of this criminal false statement is key. In September 2016, administration officials leaked the existence of the classified investigation in the midst of the campaign and suggested Trump adviser Carter Page was a Russian agent.

This secret surveillance started the next month, based on that allegation against Page, when he was in fact an American asset. The FISA court was never told that information in the surveillance application was derived in part from the dossier, or that it was paid for by the opposition campaign. Nor was it told that at the time, FBI agents challenged both the bias and credibility for the dossier author and past British spy Christopher Steele, who was known to have given interviews for the media and claimed that he was trying to defeat Trump and assist the Clinton campaign.

In January 2017, Trump was inaugurated and FBI agents had sought to end their investigation of Flynn, citing no evidence of a crime. However, Strzok evidently wanted the collusion investigation to remain open and, later that month, Clinesmith also sought to renew that surveillance order over Page. His FISA application expressly cited the Steele dossier and described it as credible, despite knowing the different findings by FBI agents.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Good articles. Biden better come out of his shell soon or it'll be over

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (08-18-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    By Angelica Stabile | Fox News

President Trump can’t seem to stop talking about all the wrong things as the election inches closer, Fox News senior political analyst Brit Hume told “Special Report" Monday.

“He needs to focus more intently on key issues and campaign more effectively, as he did in the closing weeks in 2016,” Hume said. “We keep waiting for him to turn toward that. It hasn't happened yet.”

The Biden campaign is actively trying to make the presidential election all about Trump, Hume added, and the president is playing into their hands with his lack of focus.

“The president is doing nothing to make this election about anything but Trump,” he said. “He wades into every controversy. He comments on everything.”

Hume pointed out that Trump is not following the usual political custom of laying low during the opposing party's national convention, making campaign stops in Minnesota and Wisconsin on Monday.

What does it matter, there is nobody on the fence for this election

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Pony (08-19-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    including all the people who didnt realize what it took to make them jump the fuck over the fence come november

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    I'm undecided