Page 53 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts

Are China and Other Foreign Adversaries Printing/Cloning Paper Ballots to Cheat the 2020 Election?
    Q
    !!Hs1Jq13jV6
    22 Jun 2020 - 12:24:59 PM

Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
    Manipulated polls meant to 'legitimize' rigged election results?
    "The election was not rigged - all the polls demonstrated Biden's clear lead across the Country." - Example
    What happens if China successfully duplicates [clones] select ballots [battleground states]?
    What happens if coordination exists with select states to deliver 'printing' and 'paper' ballot recipe(s)? [secrets] to select [F] adversaries?
    Nothing to lose?
    Logical thinking.
    Q
    Remember DHS has been on this since just about the day after the 2018 elections

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Hylton
    https://www.demconvention.com/press-...al-convention/
    Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer Who Squeezed Her Victim’s Testicles with Pliers Speaks at DNC as “Impactful Community Leader”

Article: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...munity-leader/

Google her and see this:
    https://twitter.com/DonnaHylton/stat...08263316934656

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    The democrat party this election is like the cast of characters of the worst B-movie ever produced.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    remember 1984?

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post

Remember DHS has been on this since just about the day after the 2018 elections
    Man, are you one of those people that actually takes those tweets seriously Would you expect anything less than for Trump to relentlessly play dirty and using every ruse, trick, tactic at his disposal to win this election? And if he doesn't win it to do everything to undermine the result... short of inciting a civil war?

(and it's not like he's going to ask the russians again - we know how THAT went)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Man, are you one of those people that actually takes those tweets seriously Would you expect anything less than for Trump to relentlessly play dirty and using every ruse, trick, tactic at his disposal to win this election? And if he doesn't win it to do everything to undermine the result... short of inciting a civil war?

(and it's not like he's going to ask the russians again - we know how THAT went)
    the russians are you one of those people who seriously believes the russians attempted to help trump win '16....are you seriously one of those people who believes trump tried asking the russians for help man, if you dont know that's a crock of shit by now...

if perhaps you could find a single shred of credible evidence that trump did anything whatsoever to undermine any election, that'd be greaaat,...but since that doesnt exist...its plainly obvious where the information came from

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    the russians are you one of those people who seriously believes the russians attempted to help trump win '16....are you seriously one of those people who believes trump tried asking the russians for help man, if you dont know that's a crock of shit by now...

if perhaps you could find a single shred of credible evidence that trump did anything whatsoever to undermine any election, that'd be greaaat,...but since that doesnt exist...its plainly obvious where the information came from
    If you go to the recent article I posted you can see a link to the time line with all the meetings (mr details man - feeling a bit lazy today? ). It's juicy. A couple of Trump's cronies ended up in the clink for it.

I love how the dumbest of the bunch, at a certain date issued statement of denial and then still had meetings with russians before and after. It was to discuss the price of Vodka apparently

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    How could the Russians even help win an election?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

FBD (08-21-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If you go to the recent article I posted you can see a link to the time line with all the meetings (mr details man - feeling a bit lazy today? ). It's juicy. A couple of Trump's cronies ended up in the clink for it.

I love how the dumbest of the bunch, at a certain date issued statement of denial and then still had meetings with russians before and after. It was to discuss the price of Vodka apparently
    I love how this proceeds as if Mueller found anything, at all Mueller's investigation fell flat on its face and produced no result that the traitors wanted, so it makes me wonder why its even being brought up. Its already dead and gone...

but anyway, let's break 'em down:
    Ezra Cohen Watnick:
    When former national security adviser H.R. McMaster took over from his ousted predecessor, Michael Flynn, he cleaned house, removing a host of top officials who served under Flynn's brief and controversial leadership.

Cohen-Watnick drew public scrutiny when it was revealed last year that he and another White House aide briefed Rep. Devin Nunes, the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, on classified intelligence briefings showing the government's incidental surveillance of the Trump transition team.
    HR McMaster is a traitor and trump already fired him
    Cohen-Watnick was rehired as deputy assistant secretary for counter narcotics and global threats

George Papadapolous:
    Perhaps you've heard of Josef Mifsud? Papadapolous was innocent and they attempted to set him up for a fall by trying to assicoate energy deals with this whole russiagate thing. Mifsud is Italian secret polices and is an operative of the Vatican. This will make more sense later.

Paul Manafort:
    Do you remember reading about everything Manafort was under investigation for had to do with his time while working deals with the Podesta Group? (I wont blame you if you never read that, I'll blame your sources. But since it doesnt further Orange Man Bad...)

Rick Gates:
    See Paul Manafort, he was working with him.
    In June 2016, when Donald Trump promoted Manafort to the post of campaign manager, Gates worked as Manafort's deputy handling the day-to-day activities of the campaign including taking responsibility for apparent plagiarism in Melania Trump's speech at the Republican National Convention. Gates stayed on as number two in the campaign under Steve Bannon after Manafort was forced to resign, and then worked as deputy chairman of the Donald Trump Inaugural Committee. He helped to form a pro-Trump nonprofit group called America First Policies but was removed from the organization after his involvement with Manafort's overseas ventures was exposed.[12]
    Roger Stone:
    Why he's listed as a trump crony I dont know, but I do find it curious that a big deal was made of his alleged interactions with Kim dotcom and wikileaks - because this all leads to Seth Rich - do the traitors REALLY want to touch that subject with a 500 foot pole? I think not. You may still be of the opinion that the murder of Seth Rich was a random burglary even though he wasnt burglarized, but fact of the matter is HillaryDNC contracted ms13 to murder him, with Podesta saying in wikileaks just before his murder that he supported making an example out of any suspected leakers. (Not even proven leakers, suspicion was enough?)

And I've already spoken quite a bit about General Flynn, who is an absolute patriot and will BURY Obama & co once he's officially back on the team.
    Last edited by FBD; 08-21-2020 at 03:42 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Last edited by FBD; 08-21-2020 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    hilarious....neocons endorse biden...no different than neocons having endorsed hillary

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    But they want to see a functional government? I haven't followed it enough to know the details...

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    But they want to see a functional government? I haven't followed it enough to know the details...
    My brotha, its really about time you watched the Shadowgate movie - it basically details a lot of what Ike warned us about, and where its come since. The Military Industrial Complex is a real thing, I'm sure I didnt need to tell you that...it is cousin of the Banking Industrial Complex, the Media Industrial Complex, the Acadcemia Industrial Complex...

Everyone who signed that is a traitor in some capacity.

I know I've tossed that word about a bit, but working with foreign entities towards the overthrow of america is treason, and those who participate are called traitors...so for the most part it is not used lightly or arbitrarily
    Last edited by FBD; 08-23-2020 at 01:10 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    was the plagiarizing giving a hint

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My brotha, its really about time you watched the Shadowgate movie - it basically details a lot of what Ike warned us about, and where its come since. The Military Industrial Complex is a real thing, I'm sure I didnt need to tell you that...it is cousin of the Banking Industrial Complex, the Media Industrial Complex, the Acadcemia Industrial Complex...

Everyone who signed that is a traitor in some capacity.

I know I've tossed that word about a bit, but working with foreign entities towards the overthrow of america is treason, and those who participate are called traitors...so for the most part it is not used lightly or arbitrarily
    Like I said. I don't believe in conspiracy theories of all these different groups secretly communicating with each other. Horseshit.

And you didn't address my point. the federal government is basically consisting of Trump watching morning TV and issuing executive orders. nobody with half a brain stays in that administration for more than 6 months. I don't even think even half the government positions are filled, it's crazy...