26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    A: He suddenly gets Covid and can't debate

B: He shows up and is obviously hopped up on Adderall just to be able to seem somewhat coherent.

C: he shows up and Trump makes a total fool out of him, he gets angry and lashes out.
    If he shows up its going to be B and C

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://nationalfile.com/bidens-texa...supreme-court/

Biden’s Texas Political Director Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting At Texas Supreme Court
    Major Scandal Has Implications for the Biden Campaign

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

KevinD (09-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    By Thomas Barrabi | Fox News

Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris faced renewed scrutiny for her lack of press availability on Monday after she abruptly exited the stage after a speech in North Carolina in which she criticized President Trump’s bid to fill a Supreme Court seat before the election.

Harris did not take any questions from the media after her speech at Shaw University, one of North Carolina’s historically black colleges and universities. The event was closed to the general public and attended only by news reporters, according to the Fayetteville Observer.

Aside from her role as Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s running mate, Harris is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee and will have a chance to directly question Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, Trump's pick to fill the high court vacancy, in any confirmation hearing that takes place prior to Nov. 3.

In her speech, which was criticized by the research wing of the Republican National Committee, Harris ripped the GOP for moving forward with the nomination so close to an election.

“We will not give up, and we will not give in," Harris said. “We will not let the infection that President Trump has injected into the presidency and into Congress, that has paralyzed our politics and pitted Americans against each other, spread to the United States Supreme Court."

Harris has faced criticism for not taking questions from the press in recent days. Reporters from multiple outlets have questioned why Harris hasn’t made herself available to the media, and Trump and members of his campaign staff have frequently complained that both Biden and Harris are being given a free pass when it comes to questions from the press.

Fox News reported last week that Biden hasn’t participated in a formal press conference or gaggle since she was announced as Biden’s running mate in August.

Trump nominated Barrett on Saturday for the Supreme Court seat held by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg until her death earlier this month.

In her speech, Harris warned that Barrett’s confirmation to the Supreme Court would endanger the Obama-era Affordable Care Act, as well as reproductive rights legislation. The Supreme Court will hear arguments on the ACA just days after the election.

“Judge Barrett has a long record of opposing abortion and reproductive rights,” Harris said. “There is no other issue that so disrespects and dishonors the work of Justice Ginsburg’s life than undoing the seminal decision in the court’s history that made it clear a woman has a right to make decisions about her own body.”

She's pretty good at talking shit and backing away, great leadership material in the democrats.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (09-29-2020), FBD (09-29-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (09-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    She's pretty good at talking shit and backing away, great leadership material in the democrats.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    https://bongino.com/the-worst-of-joe...n-forty-quotes

The Worst of Joe Biden in Forty Quotes

1) “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.” — Joe Biden

2) “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.” — Joe Biden on busing and desegregation.

3) “They’re gonna put y’all back in chains.” — Joe Biden telling black Americans Republicans would put them back in chains.

4) “I organized a civil rights boycott because they wouldn’t serve black kids. One of our football players was black and we went there, and they said they wouldn’t serve him. And I said to the others, ‘Hey, we can’t go in there.’ So, we all left.” — Joe Biden made up a claim about organizing a boycott of a segregated restaurant.

5) “When I marched in the Civil Rights movement, I did not march with a 12-point program, I marched with tens of thousands of others to change attitudes, and we changed attitudes.” — Joe Biden lied about marching with the Civil Rights movement. He never actually did that.

6) “You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” — Joe Biden

7) “By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.” — Joe Biden

8) “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” — Joe Biden on Barack Obama.

9) “I spent last summer going through the Black sections of my town, holding rallies in parks, trying to get Black men to understand it is not unmanly to wear a condom, getting women to understand they can say no, getting people in the position where testing matters. I got tested for AIDS. I know Barack got tested for AIDS.” — Joe Biden

10) “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” — Joe Biden

11) “Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you.” — Joe Biden

12) “No more – no new fracking.” — Joe Biden

13) “I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.” — Joe Biden

14) “You know, the eleven million people living in the shadows, I believe, they’re already American citizens… These people are just waiting, waiting for a chance to contribute fully. And by that standard alone eleven million undocumented aliens are already Americans in my view.” — Joe Biden

15) “Mr. President, my suggestion is don’t go.” — Joe Biden, when asked by Barrack Obama if he should go forward on the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden.

16) “I said, ‘Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house.'” — Joe Biden

17) “Instead of standing there and teaching a cop, when there’s an unarmed person coming at them with a knife or something, you shoot them in the leg instead of in the heart is a very different thing. There’s a lot of different things that could change.” — Joe Biden displaying his childlike understanding of using firearms.

18) “Bingo, you’re right if you have an assault weapon. The fact of the matter is they should be illegal. Period.” — Joe Biden when asked about people that think a Biden Administration “means they’re going to come for my guns.”

19) “As you probably know, some American politicians and American journalists refer to Washington, DC as the “capital of the free world. But it seems to me that this great city (Brussels), which boasts 1,000 years of history and which serves as the capital of Belgium, the home of the European Union, and the headquarters for NATO, this city has its own legitimate claim to that title.” — Joe Biden

20) “You know, I’m embarrassed. Do you know the web site number?” — Joe Biden, who in 2009, seemed to think the Internet worked like a phone.

21) “And don’t any of you, by the way, any of you guys vote Republican. I’m not supposed to say, this isn’t political. …don’t come to me if you do! You’re on your own, Jack!” — Joe Biden

22) “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.” — Joe Biden

23) “You know, as we used to say in the Senate, excuse the point of personal privilege here: I had two cranial aneurysms, and they literally had to take the top of my head off. I mean, they take a saw and they cut your head off and go in to find the artery that is–one was leaking, the other that hadn’t, before it burst.” — Joe Biden

24) “And by the way, you know, I’d sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach into the pool and rub my leg down, so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches and I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I loved kids jumping on my lap.” — Joe Biden

25) “Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college. You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.” — Joe Biden

26) “You’re full of sh*t!…Don’t be such a horse’s *ss.” — Joe Biden to a factory worker who said he was trying to end Second Amendment.

27) “You ever been to a caucus?…No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.” — Joe Biden to a voter.

28) “You’re a damn liar, man. That’s not true, and no one has ever said that. You see it on the TV, I know you do. And by the way, that’s why I’m not sedentary. I get up and… Look, the reason I’m running is because I’ve been around a long time and I know more than most people. And I can get things done. That’s why I’m running. And you wanna check my shape, let’s do push-ups together, man. Let’s run, let’s do whatever you wanna do. Let’s take an IQ test. Look, fat, look. Here’s the deal. Any other questions?” — To yet another voter Joe Biden was upset with.

29) “I have incredibly good judgment. One, I married Jill. And two, I appointed Johnson to the academy. I just want you to know that. Clap for that, you stupid b*****ds. Come on, man. Man, you are a dull bunch. Must be slow here, man. I don’t know.” — Joe Biden to a crowd of service members that weren’t applauding him enough.

30) “As Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S.” — Joe Biden

31) “Chuck, stand up, Chuck. Let them see you. Oh, God love you, what am I talking about?” — Joe Biden to a man in a wheelchair bound state senator, Charles Graham.

32) “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed.” — Joe Biden bungles the history of the Depression.

33) “150 million people have been killed since 2007 when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars, including Vietnam, from that point on.” — Joe Biden

34) “You know, there’s a, uh — during World War II, you know, Roosevelt came up with a thing that uh, you know was totally different than a, than the, you know he called it you know the, World War II, he had the war… the war production board.” — Joe Biden, no idea what he’s talking about.

35) “We hold these truths to be self-evident: all men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.” — Joe Biden botching his description of the Declaration of Independence.

36) “We have to take care of the cure that will make the problem worse no matter what.” — Joe Biden on the cure for the Coronavirus or something.

37) “COVID has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years. Look … the lives, it’s just … when you think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years.” — Joe Biden, no idea what he’s talking about.

38) “Play the radio, make sure the television, excuse me, make sure you have a record player on at night, make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school, or a very poor background, will hear four million fewer words spoken by the time they get there.” — Joe Biden saying to play the record player to help poor kids hear more words or something.

39) “Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin’ a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?” — Joe Biden, no idea what he’s talking about.

40) “You’re the ones who sent Barack Obama the presidency. And I have a simple proposition here: I’m here to ask you for your help. Where I come from, you don’t go very far unless you ask. My name’s Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over. If you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden. Give me a look though, okay?” — Joe Biden getting confused about which office he is running for.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (09-29-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    >Kimbo slice makes a heartfelt speech pro Trump speech to Tim Pool
    >Trump made an official ad out of it
    >Youtube makes it impossible to find
    this is some serious 1984 Orwellian []

Try to look up this video using any combination of words on either Youtube or Google. They've suppressed it entirely for no valid reason.
    >Link to original video:

>Link to Trump tweet/ad
    https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...78282789793793

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    I'm giving a narrow win to Trump in the debates. - not surprising given it's his territory.

Glad Biden fought back a little rather than smiling like an insincere buddha like Hillary did.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Analysts are saying that Biden lost the more extreme left of his base last night. He stated he didn't support several things that the more radical Dems wanted, like the Green New Deal.

Personally, I thought the whole shebang was a shitfest.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-30-2020), KevinD (09-30-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Insults fly in first presidential debate, as Trump and Biden clash on biggest issues facing the country

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden kicked off their first fiery presidential debate Tuesday night, sparring over everything from the Supreme Court nomination, coronavirus and Biden's sons, with moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News admonishing Trump several times for interrupting.

The first of three showdowns between Trump, 74, and Biden, 77, devolved into attacks on Hunter Biden, smarts and schoolyard name-calling. As Trump went on offense, Biden tried to shut him down by calling the president a "clown" and a "liar."

Wallace scolded Trump repeatedly for not following the debate rules by interrupting and the veteran newsman often played the role of a wrestling referee rather than a moderator.

"Gentlemen, I hate to raise my voice, but why shouldn’t I be different than the two of you?" Wallace said.

Trump came out swinging, but Biden held his own and didn't fall into previous debate pitfalls where he cut his time short or stumbled to get out responses. The two men often talked over each other in a brawl that got unwieldy at times.

The president touted his record in the White House on boosting the economy and how he handled the pandemic, proclaiming: "There has never been an administration or president who has done more than I've done in a period of three and a half years, and that's despite the impeachment hoax."

But Biden said under Trump the country has become weaker, sicker, poorer and more violent.

"You're the worst president America has ever had," Biden said at one point.

Biden sought to define himself as the steady leader of the Democratic Party and distanced himself from Bernie Sanders' health care plan and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal.

"You just lost the left," Trump told Biden.

Trump accused Biden of failing to admonish violent rioters and stand up for law enforcement in Democratic-led cities that have been unraveling with racial unrest.

"The people of this country want and demand law and order and you're afraid to even say it," Trump said.

Wallace asked Biden why he doesn't call the mayor of Portland, Ore., to bring in the National Guard to stop the violence.

"I don't hold public office now," Biden said, adding that "the violence should be prosecuted."

Wallace turned to Trump and asked him: "Are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down?"

Trump said he'd be willing to do it, but then said: "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left."

“Antifa is an idea, not an organization," Biden responded, referencing FBI Director Christopher Wray's claim that Antifa was more of a movement or ideology.

Proud Boys, the conservative group, celebrated Trump's comments and started pitching merchandise with Trump's "stand by" words.

The debate in Cleveland kicked off with Trump standing by his Supreme Court pick of Judge Amy Coney Barrett and his push to get her confirmed by the Senate before the Nov. 3 election.

"We won the election. Elections have consequences," Trump said, justifying why he appointed a nominee in an election year.

Biden, who declined to say whether he supports packing the court or ending the Senate filibuster, said the American people should decide who succeeds the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who died Sept. 18.

"We should wait and see what the outcome of this election is because that's the only way the American people get to express their view," Biden said.

The debate quickly devolved into Trump tussling Wallace and then with Biden over health care and the Obama-era Affordable Care Act.

Trump accused Biden of trying to get rid of private health insurance. "Not true," Biden retorted.

"Your party wants to go socialist," Trump said.

"I am the Democratic Party right now," Biden said. He also hit back at Trump for his handling of the coronavirus and for wanting to repeal ObamaCare's protections for preexisting conditions.

Trump accused Biden of embracing Sen. Bernie Sanders' socialist "manifesto" and when Biden stood his ground, Trump said: "You just lost the left."

Trump lobbed attacks on Biden, including on his smarts and crowd sizes. Biden tried to shut him down by calling him a liar, "clown" and asking, "Will you shut up, man?"

"Folks, do you have any idea what this clown is doing?" Biden said at another point.

Trump hit Biden for his 47-year record in Washington and accused Biden of wanting to keep the country shut down like a prison during the pandemic.

"There's nothing smart about you, Joe," Trump said.

Trump went after Biden for his son Hunter's dealings at Burmisa in Ukraine, which served as the origin for Trump's impeachment.

Biden defended Hunter as doing nothing wrong and said he's proud of his son for overcoming drug addiction.

Biden went on to talk passionately about his late son, Beau, and his service to the country before his death from cancer in 2015.

Biden mentioned the disparaging comments Trump reportedly made about veterans, as reported by The Atlantic.

"My son was in Iraq. He spent a year there. ... He was not a loser. He was a patriot. And the people left behind there were heroes," Biden said.

Trump took the conversation back to Biden's other son: "Oh, really? Are you talking about Hunter?"

"I'm talking about my son Beau Biden," Biden said.

"I don't know Beau. I know Hunter," Trump said.

It was the first presidential debate of the unprecedented 2020 election cycle, marred by a global pandemic and expanded early and mail-in voting opportunities to prevent the spread of the deadly coronavirus.

Voting is already underway in many states, including the battlegrounds of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Minnesota. Nationwide nearly 1.3 million people have already cast their ballots either by mail or through early in-person voting, according to the U.S. Elections Project.

The Trump campaign, which has tried to keep a robust travel schedule despite the pandemic, had pushed unsuccessfully for a much earlier fourth debate to account for the new voting schedules.

Trump and his allies have for months depicted Biden as hiding from the media in his basement and have relished in an opportunity to face off with Biden, who would be unaided by a teleprompter.

The Biden campaign has benefited from a record-shattering $364.5 million in fundraising in August and a consistent lead in the public polls nationally and in many swing states. Biden has sought to keep the focus on Trump's handling of the coronavirus pandemic, which has cost more than 200,000 lives in the United States.

The next Biden-Trump debate is slated for Oct. 15 and the final one is Oct. 22. Vice President Mike Pence and Biden's running mate, Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will face off next in the vice presidential debate on Oct. 7.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Chris Wallace Faces Intense Backlash, Including From Colleagues, Over Bias During Debate

By Ryan Saavedra - The Daily Wire

Fox News host Chris Wallace, a registered Democrat, faced intense backlash on Tuesday night for what was widely deemed as bias in the debate in the favor of Democrat Joe Biden and against Republican President Donald Trump.

One of the issues that Wallace was called out for the most was how he appeared to let Biden interrupt Trump but would jump in to interrupt Trump when Trump would talk over Biden.

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade even noted the discrepancy and called it out on social media, writing: “Why is @JoeBiden allowed to interrupt? @realDonaldTrump is not.”

Fox News contributor Andy McCarthy wrote: “I love Chris Wallace, but he should get out of the way.”

McCarthy added: “Biden doesn’t support the Green New Deal. Oh, Wallace got that out of him? No, Trump did. Oh, well, did Wallace clarify what’s parts of Green New Deal Biden is against? No, needed to move on …”

McCarthy added: “Chris Wallace jumps in a second time when Biden having trouble with Trump’s questioning.”

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld said that it was “not good” when Wallace reportedly laughed with Biden.

Bill O’Reilly, who used to be a colleague of Wallace’s, wrote on Twitter: “Good line from Trump—he tells Chris Wallace he’s debating him, not Joe.”

O’Reilly added: “Chris Wallace doesn’t have the facts at his command about the Ukraine payments made to Biden’s son that Trump brought up. Big mistake by Mr. Wallace.”

Attorney Harmeet Dhillon wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace is a disgrace. Republicans need to stop allowing the slanted media to have any role in debates in future years.”

Actor James Woods wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace is shamelessly biased. It’s a beautiful demonstration of fake news in action. I’m actually glad it’s happening, because you can see it for yourself.”

Journalist Yashar Ali, who was Hillary Clinton’s co-chair on her 2008 presidential campaign, wrote on Twitter that there was “no doubt” that “Wallace is not doing a good job as a debate moderator.”

Newsweek editor Josh Hammer wrote on Twitter: “Just an inexcusable effort tonight from Chris Wallace. And I say that as someone who is generally a fan of his.”

Federal co-founder Sean Davis wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace is now reading Biden’s energy plan back to him to remind Biden what’s in his plan. I have never, never seen anything like this from a moderator.”

Davis added: “Chris Wallace is making very clear that his goal tonight is to run interference for Joe Biden. If he wants to be a deranged NeverTrumper, that’s his prerogative, but Wallace is doing everything in his power to tilt the election toward his preferred candidate. Everyone can see it.”

Ben Shapiro wrote on Twitter: “Chris Wallace, over the course of the night, has moved from moderator to debater.”

Conservative commentator Jesse Kelly wrote on Twitter: “Ok, I don’t generally nitpick moderators, but Chris Wallace asking Joe Biden about the ‘very fine people’ thing without bringing up that it’s a flat-out lie is an absolute embarrassment.”

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell tweeted: “Chris Wallace is supposed to be invisible. He isn’t. He’s off to a terrible start.”

Grenell added: “Chris Wallace doesn’t interrupt Joe Biden.”

Commentator Candace Owens tweeted: “Unbelievable. Every person in America knows these riots are being orchestrated by black lives matter and Antifa. Chris Wallace asks the President to condemn white supremacists but did not think to ask Joe Biden to condemn Antifa or BLM.”

RealClearInvestigations Senior Writer Mark Hemingway wrote: “Chris Wallace calling critical race theory ‘racial sensitivity training’ is totally ignorant of what’s being taught. It is racist and anti-American. Appalling.”

Political commentator Harry Khachatrian tweeted: “Chris Wallace chuckling and joking with Biden during the debate, mid-question is grossly unprofessional conduct from a moderator.”

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter wrote: “Every time Trump is nailing Biden, Chris Wallace interrupts. ‘That’s the next topic!'”

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough wrote: “Where is Chris Wallace? This is a disgrace.”

Former White House doctor Ronny Jackson tweeted: “Fire Chris Wallace! He is an embarrassment to Fox News!!”

Former CNN host Soledad O’Brien wrote: “Hellllo Chris Wallace??? Looking for a moderator here. Jesus Christ what a fricken mess.”

Leftist Mikel Jollett wrote: “Dear Chris Wallace: You are a national embarrassment.”

Conservative Dana Loesch wrote on Twitter: “Never allow Chris Wallace to moderate another debate again. This was an absolute shit show. The viewer wasn’t even a secondary concern.”

Conservative commentator Kurt Schlichter wrote: “Everybody hates Chris Wallace, and no that’s not proof that he’s good. It’s proof that he sucks.”

Daily Caller Editor in Chief Geoffrey Ingersoll wrote: “Chris Wallace calling critical race theory ‘racial sensitivity training’ is honestly f***ing sad. This s**t is not circa 1980s corporate hr seminars. Herding whites only into white privilege indoctrination is not ‘racial sensitivity.’ It’s racial insensitivity.”

Conservative commentator Allie Beth Stuckey wrote on Twitter: “I generally like Chris Wallace. This is a HARD debate to moderate. But it’s just true that this debate is very clearly two against one.”

Political strategist Chris Barron wrote on Twitter: “Biden/Wallace won the debate. Don’t try to spin me with some bs. Fox News just handed the most important debate in history to the left. And they did it on purpose. If you have one set of rules you enforce it on all participants. Chris Wallace failed miserably.”

The Reagan Battalion wrote: “Joe Biden better buy Chris Wallace a beer after he saved his a** so many times tonight.”

National security expert David Reaboi wrote: “Every time Trump is landing blows, Wallace comes to shut it down.”

Radio host Hugh Hewitt wrote: “Strong, strong, strong answer by @realDonaldTrump interrupted by Wallace. ‘They were teaching people to hate our country and I’m not going to let that happen.’ Defining moment.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah, no shit. At times, it was like 2 against Trump. He was supposed to be a moderator, not a freakin' reporter for the Democrats.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (09-30-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I love how Chris Wallace literally had to end the question-section any time they got on to the Biden family's corruption and payoffs, and again once Trump mentioned Hillary's having conjured up the entire Russia Russia Russia story and had it vetted by Obama & all of his top officials.

The only times Trump interrupted Biden was when Biden was flagrantly lying. Just lies with impunity... Hunter got dishonorable discharge "No he didnt"....uh, yes he did you lying fuckstick...this asshole thinks he can just lie and "his base" just tooootally isnt going to notice it at alllllll

“Never before in our nation’s history has a Supreme Court justice been nominated and installed while a presidential election is already underway. It defies every precedent.” - Complete lie

Joe literally refuses to answer the question when asked about packing the courts

Is caught with the wires
    https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/s...79736253562881

Couldnt name a single law enforcement group that endorses him

Says Antifa doesnt exist, its just an idea

Was in the Senate for 180 years

I mean really, it would have been interesting to see what sorts of drugs Biden was injected with to keep him relatively coherent.....I would recommend a shot of sodium pentathol before next debate