Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Trump has plenty of good points, but they are lost when he goes off the rails like he does.
    if you're informed, he's not going off the rails at all...almost everything out of Joe's mouth was complete garbage, it is but a dance to try and not have the public know that someone set them up the bomb, a bomb they tried to set up on trump, flynn & others.

handicap access upgraded at gitmo in the past ~year for a reason

same with upgraded comms & high speed networks there

Last edited by FBD; 10-01-2020 at 09:59 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: d596d2 No.10869781 ��
    Oct 1 2020 11:10:05 (EST) NEW
    Steve Scully - moderator 2nd Presidential Debate
    https://smpa.gwu.edu/steve-scully
    "While attending college, he served as an intern in the office of Delaware Sen. Joseph R. Biden, …."
    Rigged system?
    Q
    Last edited by FBD; 10-01-2020 at 10:07 PM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    if you're informed, he's not going off the rails at all...almost everything out of Joe's mouth was complete garbage, it is but a dance to try and not have the public know that someone set them up the bomb, a bomb they tried to set up on trump, flynn & others.

handicap access upgraded at gitmo in the past ~year for a reason

same with upgraded comms & high speed networks there

Yeah thats great and all, but to the general public that isn't hanging out on 8kun. Trump needs their votes to win the election. He better learn how to speak to them.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (10-02-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Yeah thats great and all, but to the general public that isn't hanging out on 8kun. Trump needs their votes to win the election. He better learn how to speak to them.
    its precisely why yall will be caught up significantly in the next month

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (10-02-2020), KevinD (10-02-2020), Muddy (10-02-2020), Teh One Who Knocks (10-02-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    If I was Trump, I'd tell that dude to fuck off and tell the committee to choose somebody else.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

FBD (10-02-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

Guns Slow heavy metal music continues to play

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Chief of Staff Mark Meadows Announces President Trump Has Requested Declassification of Critical Spygate Documents including Danchenko Interviews

Chief of Staff for President Trump, Mark Meadows, joined FOX and Friends this morning to give an update on President Trump’s health and recovery.

During the interview Meadows announced President Trump had ordered him to release requested documents from the Deep State Spygate scandal.

Chief of Staff Mark Meadows: He’s already tasked me with getting some declassification rolling in a follow up to some of the requests Devin Nunes and others have made.

Mark Meadows is referring to the classified interviews with former Brookings Institute researcher Igor Danchenko who is the source for the bogus Steele dossier.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

RIP Slow heavy metal music gets louder

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FBD For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (10-06-2020), Griffin (10-06-2020)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Oops Biden suggests people were able to quarantine because 'some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf' in viral clip

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Joe Biden has landed in hot water over a viral clip of him suggesting why people were able to quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

The 10-second clip, which was originally shared on Sept. 29, was just a snippet of comments the Democratic nominee made during a Sept. 15 roundtable with veterans in Tampa, Fla.

In the expanded remarks, Biden had expressed a positive tone in dealing with the problems the country faces, particularly the ones that stem from the coronavirus outbreak. He said that he's "more optimistic ... than I’ve ever been in my whole career."

"And they say, 'Well, why in the hell would you say that Biden? You just talked about all these difficulties.' Well, I’ll tell you why. Because the American public, the blinders have been taken off," Biden told the roundtable attendees. "They’ve all of a sudden seen a hell of a lot clearer. They’re saying, 'Jeeze, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf. Or a young Hispanic is out there, these dreamers are out there, 60,000 of them acting as first responders and nurses and docs.' Or all of a sudden people are realizing, 'My Lord, these people have done so much. Not just Black, White, across the board, have done so much for me. We can do this. We can get things done.' And I think they’re ready."

Biden's remarks didn't go viral until Monday after they were amplified by Turning Point USA senior contributor Rob Smith.

The former vice president was slammed on social media with critics calling the comments "racist" and joking about the Biden campaign calling a "lid."

"What???? And Black folks STILL giving him a pass!" National Diversity Coalition for Trump CEO Dr. Darrell Scott exclaimed.

"You ain’t Black if you ain’t stocking a grocery shelf for Joe Biden," political commentator Dave Rubin quipped, alluding to Biden's infamous "You ain't Black" gaffe from earlier this year.

"This should spark a lot of conversation about the morality of the lockdowns and how we’ve made lower-income Americans into human shields," Ricochet editor Bethany Mandel tweeted.

Many suggested that there would be an enormous uproar if President Trump or a Republican were caught saying what Biden said.

"Imagine the media's reaction if Trump said this," RealClearPolitics co-founder and president Tom Bevan said.

"Close your eyes. Picture Trump saying this. Now picture the media reaction. Enjoy your evening!" The Hill media reporter Joe Concha exclaimed.

"Imagine @realDonaldTrump, or any Republican said what Joe Biden just said here," Daily Wire contributor Harry Khachatrian similarly expressed.

The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

The account of the pro-Trump Twitter user who originally shared the video clip appeared to have been suspended sometime Monday evening after his tweet went viral. Fox News reached out to Twitter with an inquiry as to what led to the account's suspension.

In May, Biden had to walk back comments he made to "Breakfast Club" host, Charlamagne Tha God, when he said "you ain't Black" to Black voters who were still undecided between supporting him or President Trump in the election.

In August, the former VP was similarly in damage control mode when he appeared to disparage the diversity of the Black community, saying "unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    People are stupid.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Funny how the article is missing the little gem of why it was a problem for Biden to say it and why it would be a problem for Trump to say it

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Funny how the article is missing the little gem of why it was a problem for Biden to say it and why it would be a problem for Trump to say it
    Because he specifically mentioned race. Why does it have to be 'black women' that stocked the shelves? If Trump mentioned race like that it would because of course it's black people stocking shelves because that's all they can do, menial labor.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (10-07-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Biden raises eyebrows after telling 'these beautiful young ladies' he wants to 'see them dancing when they're four years older'

Joe Biden has been raising eyebrows again with remarks he made to a group of "beautiful young ladies" during a campaign stop in Miami.

While paying a visit on Monday to the Little Haiti Cultural Center, Biden closed his remarks by quipping to the crowd, "the good news is, for me, I'm here. The bad news for you is I'm coming back."

He then spotted a gathering of young girls to the side.

"And I want to see these beautiful young ladies- I want to see them dancing when they're four years older too," Biden pointed, sparking laughs from attendees.

Cell phone footage from another angle of Biden's remarks shows who the former VP was addressing, which appeared to be two young girls sitting off to the side.

The footage went viral, sparking allegations from some of "creepy" behavior.

When asked for comment, the Biden campaign provided a link to Article II of the U.S. Constitution and highlighted, "He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years."

These weren't the only Biden remarks that caused a stir on social media this week. A resurfaced clip from a September 15 campaign event showed the Democratic nominee suggesting why people were able to quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

FBD (10-07-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Ben Shapiro: If Biden, a 'comatose 78-year-old career politician' wins election by double digits, 'that's on Trump'

Ben Shapiro had some tough words for President Trump as polls continue to indicate a major victory for Joe Biden in the November election.

Recent national polls following last week's chaotic presidential debate and Trump's coronavirus diagnosis had Biden leading the president anywhere from 3 to a whopping 16 points ahead.

While many Trump supporters are skeptical of the polls following 2016, which showed Hillary Clinton winning, the popular conservative commentator suggested that if Trump ends up defeated by a candidate as weak as Biden, it's on him.

"If Donald Trump loses by double digits to a comatose 78-year-old career politician plagued by incoherence and logorrhea and pledging to enact the most radical Left-wing agenda in American political history, I'm sorry, but that's on Trump," Shapiro tweeted on Tuesday.

He continued, "The campaign against Biden isn't difficult. It just requires Trump to take himself out of the spotlight and put Biden in it. And Trump refuses to do it."

Shapiro was likely alluding to Trump's elaborate departure from Walter Reed Medical Center, which was covered live on all the major TV networks.

Trump's coronavirus diagnosis has dominated the news cycle between his ongoing recovery and the ongoing outbreak of the disease in the White House.

Up to 34 White House staffers, GOP lawmakers, Trump allies and journalists have tested positive in the outbreak, according to a Politico tally, including First Lady Melania Trump, top White House aides Hope Hicks and Stephen Miller, and White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany.