Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2443

Thread: 2020 US Presidential Election

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    How awesome would it be if California was included in the recount They should do a nationwide recount.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    "A unifer"... means 'we will stop our temper tantrum and stop stomping our feetsies and rioting if you give us our way.'
    reminds me of my buddy's kid yesterday throwing a tantrum because he was having a hard time beating the hardest level on police trainer, he cheats by going at it 2 player where it makes some levels easier to pass. but on this particular one its harder two player, he was trying to argue that he wasnt going to be able to join a second player back in for the final boss if he attempted it one player....so my buddy makes the mistake of betting him 10 bucks that red can join back in and if he's wrong.....oh, it wasnt too long before it was all about extorting 10 bucks from my buddy

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    By
    we should probably pick one thread and keep it there for the remainder....all things election related just go there, it will lessen the perception that its all about the election and its gonna be on fire for the rest of the year probably

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Sleepy Joe made a very good, coherent, inclusive speech.
    Its odd to hear an American addressing so well after hearing Trump ramble for years.
    Its a refreshing change.
    I hope the US can pull closer to centre off the back of this, rather than the headcases in the left painting everyone in rainbows and excrement, and causing further division.
    Pull together, unite.
    We'll see.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hikari Kisugi For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-08-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,563 Times in 5,213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Kisugi View Post
    Its odd to hear an American addressing so well after hearing Trump ramble for years.
    Its a refreshing change.
    I hope the US can pull closer to centre off the back of this, rather than the headcases in the left painting everyone in rainbows and excrement, and causing further division.
    Pull together, unite.
    We'll see.
    Nobody has made more friends on the right than Biden (check out Mitch mcconnell's speech).

As long as Biden is in charge I'm optimistic

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Obama was an excellent spokesman also but turned out to be all talk.
    If Biden is so good why did he have to resort to fraud to pull ahead?
    The left keeps saying that he had so many mail-in votes because Trump told his supporters to vote in person. Well if that's the case why did it only happen in the handful of states that held those ballots till after the polls closed? Anyone willing to remove their blinders will see the truth to this charade.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-08-2020), FBD (11-08-2020), KevinD (11-10-2020)

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I thought each state had its own counting rules, and they started counting the mail in ballots at the appropriate time for each state.
    Indeed some states such as rep held Alaska will count them for a further few days due to postage arrival time concerns.
    Is this not the case?
    Each state had its own rules determined well ahead of time.
    Just like some of your states split their electoral college, and some use a unified number, its all predetermined.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada changed their rules bypassing legal paths to do so and even violated some of their own laws as well as federal election laws.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-08-2020), FBD (11-08-2020), KevinD (11-10-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,563 Times in 5,213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada changed their rules bypassing legal paths to do so and even violated some of their own laws as well as federal election laws.
    Got link?

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Got link?
    We have a bunch of links that have been posted through this whole farce, but here is just one to get started again. https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/06...election-laws/

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    , its all predetermined.
    That's where the fraud part comes in.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

FBD (11-08-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Its a refreshing change.
    Pull together, unite.
    We'll see.
    Love the deepfake exposed bits of his speech

The left is going to freak the fuck out when its shown that the Dems cheated like mad and Trump won, and they will probably doubly freak out when arrests begin. There's not a ton of reasons to pay attention to MSM outlets on this subject, because their boards of directors were in on helping Biden win long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Nobody has made more friends on the right than Biden (check out Mitch mcconnell's speech).

As long as Biden is in charge I'm optimistic
    nobody has more friends on the right than biden I'd almost ask if you were being sarcastic!

Biden isnt in charge of anything, and he wont be. You've seen enough of the china & ukraine stuff to know he's bought & paid for. His transgressions extend far enough that its going to be club gitmo for the remainder of his years. I guess you can play along with the charade and act like Biden accomplished something for now, and then despair later
    Last edited by FBD; 11-08-2020 at 01:24 PM.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

AOC: I’m Doing ‘Everything’ To Win Georgia For Democrats So We Don’t Have To ‘Negotiate’ With Republicans

Daily Wire Staff

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Sunday that she is going to be doing everything that she can to make sure Democrats win the two Senate races that have gone to a runoff in Georgia so that Democrats will have a majority in the Senate and won’t have to “negotiate” with Republicans.

“As of now, however, it looks as though Republicans, at least until January, will hold control of the Senate,” Tapper said. “That’s going to complicate your desire and the desire of other progressives for bold, sweeping, progressive legislation.”

“I mean, theoretically, you can pass anything you want in the House, but it doesn’t matter if it goes to die in the Senate,” he continued. “How are you going to negotiate that? Are you going to work with more moderate Senate Republicans to try to pass something in the House that can get through the Senate?”

“Well, I’m going to be spending my next couple of months doing everything that I can to extend help and offer support to the work of fantastic leaders that we just heard from, like Stacey Abrams, to make sure that we don’t have a Republican Senate majority, that we win these races in Georgia, that we secure a Democratic Senate majority, so that we don’t have to negotiate in that way,” Ocasio-Cortez responded. “And so these Senate runoff races, they’re on January 5, I believe. And it’s — that is right around the time that we will be preparing to swear in now president-elect Joe Biden and vice president-elect Kamala Harris.”

Ocasio-Cortez added, “And I think it’s really important that we all work very hard to give them a Democratic Senate as well.”

WATCH:

The segment comes after Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-NY) promised on Sunday that Democrats would “change America” and “change the world” if they manage to “take Georgia.”

“Now we take Georgia, and then we change the world,” Schumer said. “Now we take Georgia, then we change America.”

The Daily Wire reported:

Democrats have called for eliminating the filibuster if they take the Senate, which would allow them to implement a far-left agenda that includes massive power grabs for the Democrat Party.

Included in those power grabs is giving statehood to Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C. — which could result in four additional Democrat Senate seats, thus making it significantly harder for Republicans to ever gain control of the Senate in the future. Schumer has already said that he would “love to make them states.”

The Democrats, including Schumer, have also stated that “everything is on the table” in reference to whether Democrats will pack the Supreme Court with leftist judges in an attempt to skew the court’s power for partisan purposes. The idea of court packing is so unpopular that only 27 percent of Americans support it.

By Biden’s own words, he would be one of the most far-left presidents in history if he wins and has the ability to pass what he wants to. Biden said, “If I’m able to pass what I’m talking about, my administration would go down in history as one of the most progressive administrations in American history.”

WATCH:

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    AoC is just salty that she'll be able to make more money with an onlyfans account than she will as a politician under republican leadership

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    The fact that her and the rest of the squad kept their seats is just further evidence of election fraud.