Thread: Man squirts urine at woman walking dog, says he’d ‘do it again,’ police say

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Floriduh Man squirts urine at woman walking dog, says he’d ‘do it again,’ police say

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

A Florida man was arrested Saturday after allegedly using a squirt gun to shoot his urine at a woman walking her dog past his home in Gulfport, which is outside Tampa.

Seventy-one-year-old Joel William Benjamin was taken into custody and charged with one count of misdemeanor battery for squirting a woman “several times” with a water gun that contained his own urine at around 9:30 p.m., the Tampa Bay Times reported.

Police said Benjamin allegedly admitted to shooting his bodily fluids at the woman and told officers he’d “do it again” when asked, WFLA reported. The Pinellas County Sheriff's arrest report, which was posted online by The Smoking Gun, stated the incident “did not cause bodily harm” to the victim.

Benjamin was booked into the Pinellas County Jail on a $500 bail, posted bond and was released.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-16-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,846 Times in 8,183 Posts
    I'm about 3/4's ready to follow people home who walk their dogs and let them shit on my front lawn and then don't clean up the mess.

Seriously I'll eat 17 burritos, 5 pounds of bran and drink a gallon of draft beer... then find out where they live and decorate their lawn one night