Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Charlize Theron reveals her daughter, 7, is transgender

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    Yeah man I was the OG SJW. Screw these chicks with the blue hair, eyebrow piercings and hidden dicks.
    In the scene they called him "mother tucker".
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts

Apparently when I was young we had a houseful of people and I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. I replied - I want to be a midget, a black midget.

A black boy walks into the kitchen where his mother is baking and accidentally pulls the flour over onto his head. He turns to his mother and says, “Look Mama, I’m a white boy!” His mother smacks him and says, “Go tell your Daddy what you just said!” The boy finds his father and says, “Look Daddy, I’m a white boy!” His Daddy bends him over, spanks him, stands the boy back up, and says, “Now, what do you have to say for yourself?” The boy replies, “I’ve only been a white boy for five minutes and I already hate you black people!”

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    My cousin down in Seattle is a headcase, I swear she has PTSD from her (admittedly extremely rough) battle with cancer 10 years ago but she's also a narcissist with a sappy story to one up EVERYTHING you say, she talks over everyone, always brings it back around to cancer, her divorce, or being a single parent. She'll take a nice casual conversation and literally be crying after steering it into a sob story about herself in seconds. She also has such a bad case of TDS that she no longer talks to her Republican parents, and is hyper on board the SJW train. Rallies, gay-rights activism, you name it.

I don't spend time with her, but my mom is a saint who keeps in touch and has my cousin and her daughter up to visit often.

Well.. on this recent visit, crazy cousin and her 15 year old daughter had an over the top, and longer winded 'coming out' sit-down conversation with my parents.... To come out as "Pansexual" More than anything it was about the mother, and she made sure to tell my parents (who've been nothing but generous with their time, money and patience with this psychopath), that if they hadn't been accepting, she'd have never talked to them again. My parents just shrugged and were like.. "ok cool? ...Where should be go for dinner?"

I do believe people can be born gay, but when you see shit like this how can you help but feel the mother imparted this onto her daughter?

Anyways, seemed like a good thread to tell that story, and point is that these parents think the rest of even-keeled society gives a fuck. We do not.
    Last edited by Godfather; 04-23-2019 at 03:23 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (04-23-2019), RBP (04-23-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (04-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Charlize Theron reveals that she's a fucking idiot, despite the fact that she's hot.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (04-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    point is that these parents think the rest of even-keeled society gives a fuck. We do not.
    This. Other than managing expectations for family members, I think we are beyond coming out. In fact, it should be considered regressive, but it's become like atheism and veganism, requiring an evangelical approach to everyone they encounter. And pansexual is just dumb, why do I need to know that you'll be actively considering fucking all humans?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (04-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    This. Other than managing expectations for family members, I think we are beyond coming out. In fact, it should be considered regressive, but it's become like atheism and veganism, requiring an evangelical approach to everyone they encounter. And pansexual is just dumb, why do I need to know that you'll be actively considering fucking all humans?
    I really like this take. Nobody asks when we came out as straight, because nobody gives a fuck.

This coming out 'chat' my family member had sounds like a sting operation to see if my parents would fuck up. It's a game, and it makes me mad that a family member would talk to my parents with that and let them know the 'what if' had they not acted as expected. From the story too, it sounds like the daughter didn't really want to do it but the mother 'told her it was important.' Fuck off.
    Last edited by Godfather; 04-23-2019 at 04:27 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-23-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (04-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She admitted she wouldn't have talked to them again. They are dipping litmus paper to determine who can remain in the woke circle.

Remember the stories where blacks would ask random people if they think black lives matter? Answer correctly to be an "ally", answer incorrectly to receive a beatdown.

Same thing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    She admitted she wouldn't have talked to them again. They are dipping litmus paper to determine who can remain in the woke circle.

Remember the stories where blacks would ask random people if they think black lives matter? Answer correctly to be an "ally", answer incorrectly to receive a beatdown.

Same thing.
    Absolutely.

I thought about pushing the topic of how twisting and toxic that is with my mom, but she'd brush me off. I know she sees it to an extent, but ultimately she's just a sweet lady who doesn't know or care about this raging SJW nonsense. She has no idea what poly means and doesn't care. Mom just wants to hang out with the daughter, take her shopping and make cookies with her. I tease my mom about being naive to the world, but her take is almost surely healthier than me sitting here feeling angry and suspicious Moms usually know best...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-23-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (04-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    To compartmentalize that to which we are blissfully ignorant, is to master modern society. ~Conficius

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Godfather (04-24-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Godfathers situation is unique unto itself, as are all others. You cant judge the whole thing by one kooky experience.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    what a mess

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    I must be despero-sexual. I'll fuck any breathing woman

Should I come out here?

*great story GF. I especially like the part about your Mom just wanting to shop and bake cookies etc with the 15 year old.

What? You occasionally like four fingers up your ass and your partner dressed like a Koala? No one needs to know or hear that information.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Godfather (04-24-2019)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    What? You occasionally like four fingers up your ass and your partner dressed like a Koala? No one needs to know or hear that information.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Stop appropriating my sexual desires!

I'm despero-sexual and you're straight! No one can ever understand my needs and wants and dammit I want to have the right to shout from the highest mountain top that my freak flag is waving proud and strong and no one can take that from me much like the large rolling pin stuck up my ass right now!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I could never be a parent. If my three year old boy came up to me and said - Daddy, I'm a girl, I would throw footballs at his head until he cried and dress him in blue everything.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post: